youtu.be/hAXecMNq0fQ
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang yourself

Faggot

Eat shit nigger

Hang yourself. That way you can die in the traditional nigger manner

Black Lies Matter

Ever notice how most special snowflakes are white?

>I hate how sucsessful white people are
>I hate how well white people treat their kids
>I hate how white people aren't black.
>I hate how 200 years ago white people enslaved black people.
>I love that Africans enslaved white people before Africans were themselves enslaved.
>I love being a useless nigger who knows nothing about the history he constantly bitches about.

>unarmed black people.
Actually almost every case, nigger had a gun, or some weapon that they refused to drop, which is exactly why they are shot.

Mfw Americucks can't control their own government or people. The whole nation is a meme

I wanna rip down her panties and fuck her right there in standing dog position in front of her whole family. Then when I'm about to bust a nut I'll pull out and give her mum some to before cumming on the dads face to exert dominance

How do we destroy leftism?

Don't white people also riot when their sports ball team wins or loses?
>cucked once again whit boii

Even black hookers dont like blacks and they would fuck anyone for money

Try harder nignog

Someone should make one that says "how white people crime" and it's just a single wigger who can't get away because his pants are sagging around his ankles. Then "how black people crime" would be a large crowd.

remove from women the right to vote and work so goverment needs to cater to the family vote instead of the individual

No blacks

>I hate how white people have made so much progress socially and intepectually
>I hate how better off white people would be without niggers
>I hate that white people have fair haired gorgeous women
>I hate how white people create the most wealth and jobs
>I hate that white people have more jobs than nigger because niggers can't be trusted to even show up to work let alone work
>Seriously ask any employer

Even asians say it, nein blackicunt

Revive Hitler and try again

These people don't matter. They sit in their house, get fat, and die of AIDS. The niggers that think they're special snowflakes and go out and beat old people are the problem.

>can't control their own government or people.
>niggers
>people
come on now famson

This is the ultimate proof of how much even niggers hate their own kind.
Every whore on Backpages explicitly states "No Blacks".
This is how fucked up black culture is.
It's an internal problem, not the world's.

All races do that dipshit.
In Columbia they kill soccer players for missing a goal.

>how I cuck the whites
I fuck their prudish daughters and convince them to keep the child
I never see them again
Race mixing will destroy the white race.

More niggers saying no to their ape kind because they know their shit

Easy with that bait kiddo

Destroy the internet. Or at least Tumblr and Yahoo servers.

Because blacks are far more likely to chimp out when it comes to payment

College has more to do with it.

>Black Lies Matter

I hate googles
generally shitskins

What's wrong? Thread backfire? You're not even gonna try and defend any point you may have for why you hate white people? Or is it just because they hate the majority of your race for being literal pieces of shit?

I only hate White Humans that act like lousy niggers.

this
also breeding like cockroaches helps with the white genocide

I love these threads

Backpage. The new standard for racial tolerance. Lol keep on browsing the STI sites. Enjoy yours AIDS and the one thing you'll have in common with those you hate.

College educated leftists can be rational and agreeable in my view, but only when they aren't liberal arts majors. Sciencefags don't subscribe to the logical fuckery of the sjw movement.

>this activate the boner

What about all those "Awtistik" negroes you alway read about that murder their homies?

>this
Was keyed by a white person.
You shouldn't say things that white people created if you hate them. Like words. You shouldn't say words or else you're kind of a hipocrite.
Go back to clicking.
Clickity click clack dindunuffin

trolled white kids

Yea, but the thing is, liberal arts is like a cult, and they systematically try to get more people to join it so they can finally make their opinions facts by majority. So finding lefty college students is getting harder every year.

Of course white people would have more jobs if less black people are being hired. The fact that you can ask any employer only adds to why black people are confined to stereotypes, making affirmative action a necessary evil.

>tries to sound intellectually superior
>types 'hipocrite'

I dont know why we even bother helping you chimps. We should let your species die out no more hand outs from whitey you worthless stinking cunts

More pics like this.

>I posted a white people hate thread that turned into a nigger hate thread
>you white people got so trolled

Nigger logic everyone.

OP, are you telling me balck people know how to use a computer?

What I wrote was false?
are you implying that race mixing actually helps white people? and shitskins offsprings by occupying valuable space on this planet also helps the white race?

No no its not a stereotype its a fact. Niggers are as lazy as your reply was so thanks for proving that point too.

Aww...he son is so cute. No homo.

In fairness she is perpetuating the life of a known witch, she is harming that community. What would God say?

>tries to sound intelligent by being a grammar nazi.

ITT. Whites mad I'll forever be on public assistance smoking weed while my sexy white woman goes to work. Hate all ya want but white girls are shifting away from the lame ass white boy's.

Wow. A nigger missed the point. Who woulda thunk it.

kek

Oh yeah that's not like this doesnt happen every fucking time a white hate thread appears. All the neo conservative white kids who are legions here take the bait every fucking time and get mad, so yeah, they are the ones who got trolled.

>he'd hate going balls deep in this little whores ass

I was both a science and a lib arts student. A few times I tried to utilize the scientific method in a lib arts topic/discussion, only to be told that the scientific method itself is racist. Snowflakes where trying to tell me that fucking astrology was a legit science. I was caught between the disciplines of rationality and emotions.

nah, you missed it by wrongly assuming my race at the very start. I was promoting none action at all

You're really grasping at ways to explain your butthurt huh?

wut?

Kek. Cucking yourself to niggers by telling them how to destroy the white race and expecting people to still assume you're white is pretty retarded kid.

>tfw
>2016
>99% of countries are third-world
>U.S. remains global superpower
>Other countries taunt U.S. military with flyovers and other tomfoolery
>U.S. remains the shining example of restraint
>Too many examples to list
But this thread is gold.

Glad to know there are so many butthurt non-Americans suffering while we sit in 68°ᶠ, sipping on our $15 latte, listening to Spotify on our iPhones while we waste time on FB/SC/IG at our cushy corporate jobs.

I aint mad bro, this board is as far as random as possible and people still take obvious bait

FTFY

Man, Id eat the shit outta her garlic knot

>open "white people hate thread"
>it's all pics of white people doing shit niggers do 24/7

In all seriousness. Threads and "discussions" like this are truly a drain on both your self worth and society. This does nothing to help anyone or bring anyone closer. Are most people here joking? Of course. But sometimes I secretly wish I could see threads where people loved each other. But I'll probably just be bashes as a homo for saying this. Love you all!

U guise r so mean.

Other countries are good to.

Shit, india has theme parks just like the american Disney park

In the world of 80s Miami, where imprisoned columbians were shipped to Florida, a columbian could kill someone, steal their coke (which also came from Columbia), sell it, and look like Fernando in a day.
Being proud of this shit is exactly why niggers, spics and South Americans are treated like dirt. You believe in dirt.

A wild CTR appears

Thank you OP now i know how insecure white ppl on Cred Forums are

>nigger told what he is doing to spoil white race by adding his shit genes, b8 but whatever
>I wrote what also helps them in their "work" and comparing it to what cockroaches do
I simply judged the reality, no one need to tell them what to do, why? - imagine that you are black, you would also do anything to wash the black from your genes like niggers do
or would you fuck something like herambe?

india needs a purge to remove those horrendously poor people who genuinely contribute nothing and just consume resources and shit everywhere like monkeys

Get the fuck out and kill yourself weeboo safe space needing moralfag

You see the nearest sharp object?

Yeah, grab that and jam it in your eye.

Special snowflakes are ruining this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcr4AMdwuCs

>inb4
>walmart in UK

kek

There are unjust killings, sure. But many of the blacks killed lately had it coming for being thugs and doing thuggish shit.

I'm getting tired of this shit where the fact that someone has a lot of melanin in their skin absolves them of being a violent stupid cunt who gets shot and killed for being a violent stupid cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nyu_JpnBXo

>Mfw Hitler was a leftist.

Looks like those treeniggers handle the starving kid as a thing to just ignore, like a little kitten which is too ugly and stinking to take into the house.
Literal animals.

Having to google either "obese white people" or "white people on meth" doesn't really prove a point when I can go around the corner and find a homeless nigger who has no teeth, a missing glass eye and smells like 20 year old rotten milk.

culturally enriched

it's a 2 way street, some of you do the same daily.

Nothing new to see here. Just some nigger copying the White Man. Incapable of originality or creative thought of his own.

Niggers like Luis Farrakhan have plagiarized and copied White Rights movements for decades, repainting the material into a 'black version'. All the niggers eat it up like he's a prophet.

Infact, this is why a nigger like you is on this website.... to see what kind of White ingenuity he can copy and steal.

We know this, the world know this, you know this.

>>you white people got so trolled
raised by an all white family, hes just trying to be down with the cause because he always wanted to be a brotha

>some of you
Vs
All black people

mfw successfully baited the sheeple

>russia
>it's great
>so long as you're voting for the right person

What the hell does make you think leftism has anything to do with those degenerates ?

You don't tell people you baited them. This is how we know you lost the thread.

>Ignoring the most recent special snowflake being Indian
Stay mad and jealous of the white master race faggot.

What does no AA mean?

>wants to make a point
>uses mulattoes

Don't blame others for your dumb decisions.

youtu.be/hAXecMNq0fQ

"declining fertility rates in white men" KEK, white people having less children does not equal lower fertility rates it means that were not dumbass niggers who fuck anything that moves with out a rubber. Hence why 48% of blacks have herpes

Associate of arts.

lel

Has small nose, little lips. basically all white features. No wonder she doesnt look like an ape

tfw you wear your clown costume underneath your cop uniform

>chidlren
>indsputable

niggers created such retarded holes in ears and other places
but hey at least they invented something else beside rape

Yet, all four ballot boxes are equally filled with voter ballots. Which any fucking retard can clear identify within half a second.

But, noooo let's have a mental defective emotional reaction to a guy with a gun instead of walking down the logical path.

You're a fucking idiot. You will always be an idiot. You'll never have any sustaining power in this world, specifically due to you being an idiot. You are physically an idiot. Genetically wired to be an idiot. It's not something you can change.

There is truth in this but quoting "The Origin of Races" is just retarded.

so fucking accurate

>hating on dat ass

Isnt this just proof that niggers are naturally ugly when compared to whites?

A niggers mind and thought process being anything other than predictable. You simps are genetically inferior.

Blacks needs White Male attention. Figured this out over 15 years ago.

Black can't go a full day without seeking out White Male attention in some form or another.

ha, i'm mexican and not odio a nothing

kindly reminder this is not white
poo in loo

Half of them are hotter than your average white person despite having serious skin issues and strabismus

no Anti Air

Why is Matt Damon in this picture?

nice gypsy there nigger
have this

Dammit there's gotta be a joke with the 911 salon but fuck to tired to think

egyptians werent black
TOP KEK
>inb4 we wuz kangz and shieet

Fucking crackers man. Buncha entitled white faggots. We should deport their asses from the US to australia

Yes and those people are idiots. What white people don't do is go apeshit when it concerns their rights. Because white people also realize that acting like monkeys only serves to making things worse for yourself.
Don't worry, you'll learn this the hard way if you continue on this path.

You don't own the patent whitey

White people are fucking pathetic

nigguhs hatin' 'cause they can only get ONE
color tattoo on their sepia-toned shitskin

Blacks kill other blacks while whites commit genocide

Ya, because niggers can't afford Internet service.

>witches
>modern christianity

When a nigger chimps out on Cred Forums rage posting it's entire img collection.

Hillary's gonna send the UN to your " hood" niggers! Ha-ha!

>Half of them are hotter than your average white person despite having serious skin issues and strabismus
Lol not even close, They look like bleached apes

I mean, this guy is LITERALLY a high functioning autist... Just look up his sonichu legacy

explain the meme plz?
don't you want the gulity in prison?

"Successful" isnt a word id use when white poorfags were spread to the corners of the earth during imperialism

Gee, if a bunch of outnumbered white faggots stepped onto my country and i had no idea wtf theyre doing or why theyre there, id enslave them too

Youre not wrong

"Wee wuz KANGS 'n' sheeit!"

nigger thinks European features are patented! kek

Race traitor.

As a white man living around 80% blacks I really don't ever have a problem with them. But I fucking hate indians and sand-niggers so much. Indians have fucked up the job market around here and well, sand-niggers sand-nig.

So its odd that the mom is as muscular as she is, her husband looks pretty normal...

WTF is up with the kids... they look like their heads don't match their bodies...like the far right kid looks like he's 6 but has the body of a 30 year old

Joo...

Gee, maybe because a buncha white faggots decided to take over developing countries during the age of imperialism and impose their own social hierarchy and allow other races they basically conquered to assimilate and live below them socially and economically. Good going, whitefag

sandnigger
now more nigger than sand

ugh imagine the smell

Ever notice how most rapists in general seem to be white people?

hahahaha yea fuck them.
I mean, without white people, who would work to pay taxes to feed all the damn "programs" for the fucking non-white poor people?

This bitch

Only a white man can write this masterpiece of a short story.

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

all of your arguments have been invalidated.

Stop acting stupid. an idiot killing another idiot is less scary than a police killing an "innocent (at least not liable for at death sentence)". don't handle it with counter ignorans. You are a part of the problem.

Are you somehow implying that each candidate/party would have their own, transparent ballot box?

Are we seriously worried about race mixing in 2016? Like, who cares what the humanity will look like after we die? Even if everyone mixes up. For fucks sake, this is even more primitive than the niggers.

You go fuck whomever you want to fuck. We're not animals to worry about who'll we breed with.

fuck, the kid on the right is kid buu

Dat abo tho ugh

Imagine the stench!

At least they don't have to wear a costume for Halloween.

Lol live harmoniously with nature......see

Asians absolutely hate niggers and have no problem telling them. I dated a Chinese girl...holy crap....the entire continent hates niggers.

>being this cringe

You mean some white collar asshole defrauding people of billions and avoiding charges and Tyrone going to jail for robbing a liqueur store.

this was fun faggots, same time tomorrow patriots?

African American

So what, are white people supposed to be some kind of fucking group of evangelical saviors? Lmoa

I dont get it

hows it feel to be cucked by black men?

that kid could be eaten from thoose africans why even fed him

Lmao are you one of those "dont tread on me" call of duty at the gun range whitefags?

Ok, I'll bite this bate. You do realize the majority of Cred Forums users are white fags, right? Posting that kind of shit is just asking to be wrecked.

He didn't get wrecked though. Even though whitey was falling over themselves in this thread to turn it into a Black People Hate thread it didn't work at all. The fact he got so many responses from butthurt white queers shows just how delicate and fragile the white race is.

Can someone check my math for latino black? 1/3*1/6=1/18 so odds r lower than 1/17

Everyone is pretending to be trolled, rule number 0.
how long have you been here?

>dat nigger mentality and taking evolution backwards
you developed brain in your benis you antiquated animal farm tool

Ever notice how Blacks and Hispanics have a much higher rate of pedophilia?

Non-southern Europeans and white people in general tend to take pride in things their ancestors were never part of. I'd assume the statue represents the Roman empire.

+ a shitload o' photoshop

>I baited the sheeple, lol!
>only baits with guaranteedreplies.jpg

Why don't you go start up a christianity hate thread and tell yourself you're some great poster.

ITT: Americans hate Americans

I'd be mad only I remember that these are the very people that every single one of the parasitic niggers in our countries leech off of their whole entire lives. Niggers are cancer on humanity, hahaha

Actually Haavamaal is a work of philosophy.

WHERE'S DAMN YOU WEST 1

meanwhile, the white men take care of the black women that are fed up with all niggers either being coons or uncle toms. male niggers suck dude, deal with it

Joke is on us all. Degenerate overbreeding will be the downfall of all of humanity. Population control is one if the biggest issues facing our entire species.

They are both ugly af tbh.

fuk da bitch

OP doesnt care about getting rekt hes just having fun seeing how much outrage he can make with a single post. Still amazes me how many people feed this cancer shit
This guy gets it

Is....Is that saying there is a muscular viking stereotype under a white person's skin? Because that is both horrifying and awesome.

guys i don't think was OP

Nigger mentality? you have the nigger mentality. Since you BOTH care who you'll breed with. Fucking animals.

Hes probably white and just fueling hatred and racism

'oly fuck! I thought anonymouse wuz ded!

He is implying the reason they other races are charges so much is because of "racism" imprisoning dindos, whereas whites only go to prison/get convicted if they actually did it.

>and intepectually

>Yes
>White people don't do

But you just admitted that they do stupid shit. I can't even.

The problem with these is both pics to not represent an average. As in cherry picking.