>TFW I didn't fit in at school.
>TFW I don't fit in with my 'friends'.
>TFW I don't fit in with my co-workers.
>TFW I don't fit in with my own family.
>TFW I don't fit in with Reddit.
>TFW I don't fit in with Tumblr.
>TFW I don't fit in with Cred Forums.
>TFW I don't fit in with R9K.
>TFW I no longer fit in with new Cred Forums.
>TFW the only place I could go has been destroyed from within.
>TFW I'll probably kill myself soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cKyWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to the club hombre

kys

Do I get a neat badge?

why dont you fit in. What makes you so unique that you cant find a community to relate to

Off by one, and thanks user.

Probably autism

np

judging by the picture you decided to start with, you deserve every last bit of your shit

It's not so much that I'm unique it's just that when I try to be myself I get critisized. When I try to act the way I think people want me to act it leaves me feeling empty whether I get critisized or not. I'm not saying I can't take criticism, it's just that trying to pretend so all the time wears me down to to point that I don't want to try and when I don't try I don't fit in.

Thanks, see you on the flippity-flop.

is she dabbing or some shit? you anifags make me sick

Nah pretty sure dabbing is that thing people who wear flatcaps do with their arms pointing diagonally upwards.

It's gonna be alright OP. Don't off yourself. What can you do, right now, to start self improvement? When you fake who you are, you will not be happy. Why are you faking it for people that REQUIRE you to fake it? Fuck them. Start the path to self improvement NOW. you can do it

just let him kill himself, he'll never start doing any of that.

Someone isn't a cunt for once

discord.gg/cKyWE

I know what you mean about how Cred Forums has changed, it used to be more of a community where you could be your own kind of outcast without toxic edgelords being edgy for the sake of looking like a Cred Forumstard.

OP, look up "Schizoid PD"

right now, you're listing one of the shit that fits the criteria. Hey, you got nothing to lose, right?

Make Cred Forums great again

Thanks user but I don't really know where to start since I don't really have anyone to start with.

Fucking chek'd
Let's build a wall.

Damn i feel you bro. Youre not alone in this..i cant find people who i can relate even bit. probadly gonna die alone

Just be yourself, stop living with the mentality "maybe they won't like me" instead go through life with the mentality of "maybe i won't like them". It's all in your mind bro, the more you obsess over people accepting you, the deeper you dig yourself into a hole of fuckery. Being different is a blessing, as long as you do it the right way. People are excited by different, make people want to fit in with you. And if they don't then fuck em'. Become selfish with your life, stop living for other people and live for yourself. If someone says something you disagree with, don't agree just so you'll "fit in" instead tell them their opinion sucks donkey cock, 360 and gtfo. Be an adult, ffs.

Can this stuff be genetic? because my brother is a diagnosed schizophrenic.

Become a Nazi skinhead

Sometimes I wonder if packing up and moving to a different country would make it easier or harder. I've sorta been interested in America or maybe Japan, but I don't have the motivation to learn another language at the moment.

You a UK fag? If so then i'm in the same boat.

I hate the average joe in this country, fucking construction workers with a unhealthy passion for cider. The type who's idea of a good time is going down the pub after work for a game of pool and a few lines of sniff. Seriously though, i've cut myself off from all the people i despise. I'm much happier now, in my studio making music, all day everyday. I'm not a social outcast though, i still have women over. Just do what makes you happy. Good luck faggot.

Sounds like good advice, I'll try to keep it in mind.

Just be yourself OP, people prefer unique personalities, and that's how you get people to like you. It's what I do and I'm happy for the most part. Just don't be an autist cuck and you'll be fine

Ausfag, it's not that I don't like my country, I do. The idea of a fresh start just seems attractive sort of like how a sudden end is attractive but in a different way. The fresh start has hope of a different life and the sudden end is just that a worry free release.

As i said man, do what makes you happy. Death is certainly not the answer. But a fresh start is an adventure whether it goes good or bad, trying can't hurt. If that fails, you try something else. Trying to be happy that is. NOT trying to fit in. Who wants to fit in, just another copy paste piece of shit. We need weirdos, outcasts and freaks... the world would be boring otherwise. We wouldn't of had half the inventors or creatives that we all know and love.