youtube.com/watch?v=JrqIMThWax0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M
O
A
R

Jump on her dude

Another

But why is she strolling around the house naked in your presence?

I'll have to head off soon and go to this special meeting about the flowers around the green area, I need to support the co-ordinator and the team even though I agree with the complainers and the tea is just about brewed and I need a crap, but there's not enough time for both and I want to look at some creep shots oh well have a crap and go to the sill meeting think about the chunky milfs present. Cred Forums is eternal.

Why is she naked in the kitchen?

Yeah, same thing is bothering me..

Working out. She doesn't think I'm awake I sneak around, quietly snap and leave. She doesn't wear bras when working out

I smell bullshit. You're either a fake or a fucking ninja, how can you take pics this close and not get caught?

She wears stuff like this around the house. Pretty liberal about walking around naked so I'm always at the ready. She's caught me before and o just make up bullshit like oh sorry I didn't know you were awake

She caught me here and was pissed

Yeah whatever ya lying faggot.

Oh please, we're not this stupid.

keks
how did you even save those afterwards?
also: some nudes where she didn't catch ya?

EXACTLY. If she had caught you, no way you could get away with those photos still on your phone

I showed her that I deleted them and then recovered them my recently deleted folder on iPhone

obvious whore

fake or not, i like it, she's hot

please for gods ske greentext the situation right after these 3 pics
include:
- your stepmoms speech
- your fathers speech after she spoke him
- your filthy excuses to both of them

Keep posting pics of her naked

Have you made any advances on her?

Still better than your real mom.

Seconded

She walks around the house with her ass hanging out like this. I mean come on she has to be asking for it right?

also more pics

yeah she does

who dat is?

Her physical appearance and the color of her hair is inconsistent.

I call BHULLSHIT!

more pics please

Workout shot of her from behind

Holy shit more like that

bump for more pics.

blackmail her into sucking you off by saying you'll post these on the web!

any more nude?

waaaay to young bro, chill out

...lmao kys

post more of this

alright pedo, chris hansens on his way

Keep going!

How did she not notice you here? You're so close

I dare you to walk around naked with a raging boner when she's naked and see what she says

>waaaay to young bro, chill out
>alright pedo, chris hansens on his way

Being this new and tumblr.

Like do you even know where you are?

You're the reason your parents divorced.

any more nudes?

Nice! Post more nudes.

>hurrr durr newfag alert
>im an old fag and jerk off to little girls

yeah i know where i am and this pedo shit has always been frowned upon.

get out of here mohammed we all know you cant get adults so you have to prey on little girls who dont know better

nice renaissance ass

OP please..

>dat hank hill ass

nice

>this pedo shit has always been frowned upon.

um no.

You are new af if you think that and your moral outrage is laughable.

and here i thought summer was over.

being this mad

Sorry i hate the scum of the earth, pedo are less than even muslims

cancer.

So THIS is the guy Donald Trump was referring to!

youtube.com/watch?v=JrqIMThWax0

I was wrongbeing THIS mad

This ain't normal, broseph. I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean it's not simply done for comfort or whatever.... she's showing off and on some level, probably likes the attention. She may not want you snapping pics, but I'm convinced with her dressing that way, she wants to keep you jacking to her.

Let me guess, your father is dating a woman much younger than he is and you're actually closer in age with your step mom than he he is with her?

>This ain't normal
Get the fuck out normalfag

I didn't mean that in a bad way, read more than 3 words, plz.

I just meant typically family members don't chill out around the house full or partially undressed, I think she has a strong exhibition streak and gets off from ppl catching a look, OP included, though it may not go so far to include her wanting him to snap pics, but I think she WANTS him to oogle her.

OP walk around naked next time you see her, and just tell her, oh sorry I didn't know you were awake.

Yea she's only 15 years older than me. She needed a spot here...my dick was diamonds

OP she set the tone.

Now you should be a good stepson and make her feel comfortable by walking around naked as well

Haha yea just let her "catch" me?

lol at needed a spot and then makes you stare at her braless titties in that see thru tank 2 feet away.....

Yeah bro, she's showing off, to YOU, for sure.

I think if you don't get all pervy in a bad way (and taking pics of her and posting them online is pervy in a bad way), you could have a very real chance of sampling the wares.

If I were you, I'd start stepping out of showers naked and stuff and letting her catch a peak, play a game of letting her see, than letting her show off.... and get comfortable with it. Don't shy away from her when she's a bit nude, just make some small talk or head to the kitchen for a water. Let her know you're there and let her get comfortable with that.

I think you could try her out if you aren't going full autist. I'd never do it in any way where there's an electronic paper trail or any evidence your dad could find...

op add me on kik natejr45 we should discuss things

That could have been an invitation to start working out with her that's a good first step towards getting in a woman's pants. In the future, don't miss little cues like that. They could easily grow to be something great.

>I showed her that I deleted them and then recovered them my recently deleted folder on iPhone

When did iphones have a deleted folder?

Most chicks have a Hank hill ass when their back is curved like that

this!

What's the number for your signal strength?

OP I knew of a girl who married an older guy, ended up giving her 16 year old son a BJ cause she caught him jerking off into her panties. It can happen. go for it

>you can basically count on that

OP I want to lick your step mom's asshole. I'll even suck the hairs clean around her anus.

it's the dB of the signal. you can change that by tapping the signal bars. might be some setting you have to turn on first though, i can't remember.

Anymore OP?

Her walking around naked is nice

And why haven't you fucked her yet?

She's obv receptive to fucking, why haven't you tapped this yet?

that mouth makes me want to stick my dick in it

How the fuck do you get so close?

Why haven't you fucked her?

Continue the pics

Not OP this is just a random milf I'm posting

Not OP check the tat

Green text this story my nigga

bump

No shit, right? OP, are you gonna show her your pecker or what?

oh don't mind me, i'm just reading a text. i normally hold my phone completely horizontal a foot in front of me when i use it

Dude...dem nips. Do you blame OP? That is one hot piece of ass

i'm saying there's no possible way to have taken that pic without her knowing. even if she suspected and liked the idea of him perving on her, you can't be THAT brazen without it starting a talk right then and there. you might was well lean forward and snap a pic with flash next time she shows cleavage

Pretty much ideal milf. Curvy but not fat...blonde...huge nips and big ass...nice cock sucking lips

How'd you take them? Does she walk around the house naked and you candidly take pics? Or is it a hidden camera?

Wtf, come on, lady.

She would know that a horny son would want to see her naked.

She's doing this on purpose.

I live with a hot milf and I don't walk around the house naked when her kids are home.

Have you tried walking around the house naked too or at least in your boxers?

Did you candidly show her your boner by sleeping with your bedroom door open?

bumpity bump