Just took 40mg of Vyvanse for the first time today. Nothing but free time all day,what do Cred Forums ?

Just took 40mg of Vyvanse for the first time today. Nothing but free time all day,what do Cred Forums ?

also what should I expect?

I'm new and what is vyvanse?

ADHD meds.

It's a crazy strong super acid almost, my friend took one once n said he saw jesus telling him to try somthing called GMC which is another drugs that is just like acid but u smok it.

kill yourself

keep your mind busy, get out, walk around, DO SOMETHING. the worst thing you can do is sit around and watch tv or play games. keep your head thinking otherwise you'll shit a black hole of depression that you'll never get out of.

energy and focus and a fuck load
its a stimulant prescribed for the treatment of ADHD seriously do you not know how the fuck to use google

you're meant to shelf it you dumbass, that's ass medicine.

please be b8 m8

>40mg
>first time

stupid. what you're about to experience is not going to be fun.

Its basically a cheat code for life. You will accomplish more today than you have the past week. Enjoy your new path to success

meh,i can handle it. Fucking 12 year olds take the shit.

Drink more water than usual, or your going to get neck/back cramps like a motherfucker.

Enjoy getting shit done

they ramp up to it.

My friend said he tried one from his boy and he was tripping really hard and seeing stuff like one time he did acid.

well shit. Too late now.

Go out and talk to people. Do things in public where you'll interact with others. Drink plenty of water because the come down is a bitch.

Taking 30mg.

Its an appetite suppressant.

I'm fat Cred Forums. How do i be less fat?

Op your good i took 60mg 15 hours ago for the first time and Im squeeky

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit dude what a coincidence hah i just took two 70's see you on the moon brother!!!

are you kidding me? playing games on uppers is fuckin fun.. obviously if that depresses you though, dont play em lol

Op your good i took 60mg 15 hours ago for the first time and Im squeeky.

I take 50mg every day. Drink coffee then you are pretty much on coke

Get a job faggot

you should feel gay because you are a faggot

Vivance is pretty good appetite killer

Better find something to do.

The only time I take adderall is when I have a shit load of errands.

I always end up washing my car twice.

I get neck cramps regardless of how much water I drink. How can I stop that? It's the one side effect that has me not wanting to take my script anymore. My neck and shoulders are always sore as fuck.

it does nothing. its literally baby adderal for children in the 5-12 age range. you are and idiot for even wanting to take that shit.

you've obviously never done coke before user

why though?

I think it has a nice buzz when you dose over 200mg

Its a great drug.

Is it habit forming???

fuck that,im a noob

so thats why I get cramps, thanks user

what? why does it give people cramps?

Coke aint shit compared to amphetamines dude

>only 140
>see you on the moon
man ur not gonna be that high
I did 340 once, I was tweaking for 8 hours straight.

op here ,feel it kicking in some.

play some cs:go and rek every1 y0

Yeah right, KYS

BUILD THAT WALL

how long since you took it?
it usally takes an hour

>also what should I expect?
Nothing. I take 70mgs daily

You've got whats called a tolerance,fag. Of course you would think that.

its a common sideeffect

U should smok meth like a adult be a human bean Jesus chrits

I don't want to be a bean

This is fucking stupid, and OP what are you fucking 12? I am prescribed Vyvanse for my ADHD, got off Adderall.

You will feel stimulated, slowly throughout the day, upbeat, etc. Be productive, and also you're a fag.

with low tolerance it can be nice

I took 8 5/325 hydros a bit ago. I really didn't enjoy it, I thought opiods were supposed to be awesome? I just got a fucking HORRIDLY itchy nose and sounds were a bit overwhelming.

lolwut

lower the dose and the itching should stop

its a painkiller

Don't have anymore, it didn't give me any good feelings whatsoever so I think I'm perma done with taking opiods cuz that shit sucked.

tram is suppose to be nice.

First problem was hydros. Second, get Opanas or Roxys. They'll fuck you up.

take benadryl 30 min before you pop ur pillz fam
no itch, and your pills will be more potent
also if you are taking a lot of hydros do a CWE to remove that nasty apap senpai

Why do I get a sore neck or why do I not want a sore neck?

It's an awful side effect. At the end of the day my neck muscles are always stressed and hurt.

why does it make your neck sore. It's a stimulant,not a workout...???

Step up

maybe he is flexing all day, I bite on my piercing when on stimulants

This. I have ADHD and started on 40mg, didn't really do much for me other than maybe I got to read a few extra pages. Gave half (emptied half capsule) to a friend and they were experiencing a hell of a good time

fuck. Why did you have to put that seed in my mind,lol

Took it about an hour ago. feeling alright actually,kind of like it.
keeping busy with brain training Android apps.

I take the same shit but 50 mg, for first timer; i recommend going out and enhoying your day. but if you are really focused, go and studie. remember to drink and eat.

where do you live?

why?

what seed? you mean the biting? I just cant help it, also its a lip piercing. its like tics I dont notice it until I have been doing it for a while.

if you live in a city, i recomend going shopping, if you live out in nowhere. sit at home and play cs go. one bad thing is the sadness after 8 hours; and dry lips

heart beating fast,mouth a little dry. I take it these effects are normal?

I took it a few years ago. 19 now. Unless you're looking to get shit done. That's about it. Never got me high or anything. Just the ability to stay focused.

Yes, those are normal effects. Vyvanse is a stimulant which means just that, it stimulates your central nervous system, your body will be working overtime while its in effect so drink more water than usual and stay active cause it's the best thing to do imo. Eating can be rough on high doses but you have to do it, as other people have said. Easy to not eat but it'll fuck you over. Also, 40mg isn't too much at all really but enjoy your high. I would recommend you drink a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette on a walk. You'll feel great.

yes, yes it is. sweating will follow, because of the heart rate, and after 2 hours after consuming you will feel either very talkative or conservative

Dumbass

you are taking lisdexamphetamine and after hitting your stomach it removes the lisdex, and leaves you with 8,4 mg of amphetamine. (some facts for you bud :))

Hey,its better than just sitting around doing nothing like i usually do,maybe I'll accomplish something today...

Bud, do you have some sort of plan for your day today?

Put hotdog in toaster please

if not, GET ONE or you are just gonna be stuck by computer screen as usual

haha nope. Going to chop some wood later maybe. Anyone know if I can workout on this stuff and be okay?

Bud, for a first timer; wouldn't recommend.
worst scenario is either extremly dry mouth, or cardiac arrest.

op here. I should mention that I used to be on concerta up till highschool,but havent taken adhd meds in a few years. And never Vyvanse. I was diagnosed with ADHD ,maybe lf I do well today I'll go to the doc,get back on the stuff...

Amphetamines can cause muscle tension, leading to sore muscles on your neck, shoulders and back. Google it you sluts.

ah okay.

Get a gut bacteria transplant from someone who isn't fat

check?

Why are you sitting on something with your bare ass? Probably a giant faggot am i right?

i take 50mg daily, expect to be happier and feel great about yourself all day then when it wares off your gonna wana kys so be ready

same sit. got any tips for the kys part?

Always made me extremely irritable and angry

>smoking meth and drinking beer while taking a shit
Congrats, you're a literal piece of shit.

Smoke some weed, eat, fap, go for a walk, or drink

Study. Seriously. You'll feel like a genius.

no weed, 17, go for walks..... nig wat

Go to a book store or the library and just read. With all that focus you're going to be really into whatever you're reading.

Shave your gross face and get some real drugs

Draw something, trust me I've drawn amazing thing on vyvanse.

Agreed. Use the focus from the speed to clean up that mess of a face.

I started taking Vyvanse recently. First time I've felt like a normal human being in years.

op here,holy shit,didnt expect the thread to still be around. just brought a fuck ton of wood into the wood room. Feels like it's been hours already,time is dragging a lil,i love it.

Adderall is fucking with me. I bullshitted a script 2 years ago and recently started taking them my sleep schedules fucked. I quit using speed is that why?

X that,lol guess it has been a couple hours already. derp.

I like this,hey Cred Forums how long until a tolerance builds?

Expect 14 hours of being a productive individual

Couple weeks and you'll notice

will i still be productive though?

BUD,3-4 WEEEEEEEEKS

bud,yup

Op again... yeah I might need a good shave,but im no junkie or anything strongest drug I ever do is weed sometimes. I'm in a tough spot in my life right now, and I really feel like I could benefit from being put back on some meds.

ITT: A bunch of retarded pussies. 40mg is fine for your first time OP. Have fun, do whatever the fuck you want.

thanks m8,i will

Wow there are so many fags here . That shit is strong and good. Should have taken it with friends and then player Videogames and drank the rest of the night. Oh yeah, eat first, because you will have zero appetite for 12 hours.

yeah,i just tried to eat some eggs and it made me feel kinda nauseous.

i took more than that my first time and was fine

also i fucked and came in a girl and didnt miss a beat and was able to make her cum cuz of my relentless energy

Been taking it for almost a month now. 30mg daily dose.

Literally just saved me for an exam on Chemical Reaction Engineering today. I procrastinated as far as I could, for reasons of being an idiot, and then, when the shit hit the fan I tried to take all the last 2 months worth of notes in about 2 days.
Could have done better if I started studying earlier, but I accomplished way too much in 2 days. Prolly getting about ~~7 out of 10 in an exam where most people left saying they're not getting more than a 4. And definitely studied for longer than I did.

About the APETTITE LOSS: it is definitely real.

A good (or perhaps bad to others?) effect that happens to me is that I become way more extroverted than I normally am. I really want to talk, share ideas, talk and talk.

I'm moving to 50mg as of next week, but not sure I'll keep taking the drug. I dont wanna lose any weight, quite the opposite, and the loss of appetite thing is pissing me off.

nice.

>fag

If you're taking it recreationally I'd recommend not taking it every day. Wouldn't want to build up a tolerance too quick.

Get shit done.

As of now I haven't used it for recreational purposes, but I have friends wanting me to sell em some pills so they can get the high.

How high of a dose do you need to feel something, ahm, druggy?

There's people in the thread talking about more than 200mg in a sitting. I'd like to hear more stories about high dosages

[Zalgo] nigger I take adderal everyday, it's better than Vyvanse [/zalgo]

A friend of mine told me the exact same thing.

But my psychiatrist prescribed it and told me to take it daily, indeed. I even asked twice to make sure.

The main objective is as an estimulant, to get me out of bed early, that's the biggest challenge I have. Miss way too many classes sleeping out.

op here,the idea of high dosages scares the shit out of me. Feel like my heart would explode or something.

doesn't Vyvanse last way longer?

Play a game and completely forget time. Played Witcher 3 for 12 hours straight and felt amazing throughout. I occasionally thought of eating or drinking, but my predominant thought was play more. Get some bud as well. Had 60mg but 40 will do fine.

i have eaten it every day in 5 months, its strong stuff. But mine is called Elvanse, i have 30mg and they are pretty strong. keep me going

drink a red bull and run your fingers through your hair, you get this crazy tingly feeling that is almost numbing. also if you get anxious or angry on the come down, smoke a bowl or two and relax.

-op- I wouldn't dare smoke weed on this stuff, feel like it would be a waste and cancel each other out. plus I'm very sensitive to marijuana.

in sweden it is the strongest medicin you can get on prescription and it is pure amfetamin.

-op- I can only smoke late at night and when I'm by myself. else I feel to weird/paranoid

For me this is an awful idea since my body doesn't cope too amazingly with energy drinks, but give it a shot OP.

Go outside and walk for 30 mins

-op- pass,broke af anyways,can't afford red bull

Just took 60mg adderal xr. Roughly 152mg equivilant of vyvanse

Btw the conversion is

30mg vyvanse = 11.8 mg adderal

i have absolutely no tolerance whatsoever and a while back someone gave me 100mg in a sitting after i had already downed a 24oz can of red bull and i thought i was going to die. my body was numb and tingly. the only problem is you get real bad ED when you're on uppers because my girlfriend gave me the best head in the whole world that day and i couldn't finish.

Ur a dummy bro. It won't cancel you'll just feel active and chill. Meh your choice. I mean I'm pretty sure no one in this thread would say they don't go well together.

-op- I feel pretty damn good right about now though ,only, it kind of just feels like I took 200mg caffeine. then again im sensitive to caffeine too.

marijuana affects everyone differently bro.

Find something specific to invest your time. Hell go shit post if you will. As long as you focus its fun.

No thanks. Don't need to look like a basehead while I get my jollies

-op- still feel like I'm coming up. When will I peak?

By any chance do you have any type of anxiety disorder?

little bit yeah,mostly social,but I'm hanging with friends ATM and I think I'm doing alright. kinda spaced out,but focused and attentive at the same time. it's weird. forgot what this felt like.

You're right I try to avoid solipsism. My b

no wtf.. sweden here, i take 50 mg, its lisdexamphetamine, which is 14,5 mg per capsule. not enought to get a buzz but enoght to get you focused..... its not pure "amfetamin".... please google a bit about lisdex