Do you believe in Aliens, Cred Forums?

Do you believe in Aliens, Cred Forums?

ye

Just installed this game for a play through, pretty decent FPS

And yes of course aliens exist, I'm not a holier than thou faggot who believes in a supreme fantasy.

Yeh they never been here doe

that picture kek

Yes. The thing I'm most curious about is frequency of human or greater level intelligence + hunting gathering style such that technology is developed.

Earth has millions of species of critter but only one with written language and technological development. I want to know how rare that is.

Finding animals on other planets I think is a certainty. A sentient tech based species... who knows. Surely if it happened here it can happen elsewhere.

If we can exist then so can they.
And if they can exist then so can millions of other species, including intelligent ones. We exist proves that they can exist too.
So, yes I believe "intelligent" species exist.

However, I don't think they'd bother coming here. By the above logic we are not that interesting anymore.

We've got a relatively small planet with limited resources. If it's water they want, Europa has more H20 by volume than we do. So water is all over the galaxy. There are 8 planets in our solar system and a 175 moons the same and at least 4 have some sort of water. This is probably true for all resources that might be in demand.

In the Milky Way, Earth and our solar system is in the Orion Spur, it's kind of a remote area - it is not quite rural but more like suburbia.

Therefore other planets with immense resources certainly exist within the galaxy and are certainly closer, if they are inhabited then too would make them a much more likely target than we we are.

If Aliums can get *here* then they can get *anywhere* in the galaxy, so again, why come here? Other than our own inflated egos I don't see a good reason why Aliums would go fishing in a remote desert when there's pof all around them.

Oh, also about alien visitation, I doubt that. UFO sightings are all hoaxes, misunderstood natural phenomena like ball lightning, military testing, things of this nature. Roswell is very close to air force testing sites, Los Alamos, etc.

Taking into consideration your pic related and the moon landing bring visible in his eyes, I think it's weird we've never been back to it, or have never built anything on the moon or done more research on it (what's in the dark side, etc). I think aliens were pissed we were on the moon.

>one with written language and technological development
Imagine you are an animal that cannot comprehend the concept of written language and technology beyond identifying familiar symbols. Now take that one step further, what would be the next level of evolution? What would make our technology and entire language seem infantile?

Based on the sheer math of it alone, I believe that aliens must exist and we fall somewhere on a intergalactic spectrum of evolution. The problem is we do not know if we are Kings compared to other aliens or bacteria.

Well, if we are living on an alien ant farm then yeah they might want to squish the escapees before they infest the whole neighborhood. I don't think that's the case though. An isolated experiment on evolution of species (our planet) they'd surely like to see how far we'd go - or why bother with the experiment at all? Let it go to it's full fruition of success or failure - do we nuke ourselves to death or do we populate the galaxy?

dis is smart.

Aliens are more likely to exist than god.

The universe being as fuckhuge as it is, it seems unlikely only Earth has living creatures on it.

>The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.

That might be true but what does god have to do with it?

This, and then there is still the possibility we are the first intelligent ones, which would in a way make more sense

The Drake Equation Vs. The Fermi Paradox.
Somewhere out there, surely there is another technological species, but what is the lifespan of those and why would THEY visit us?

Or actually, life on it self doesn't last forever(ice ages, huge asteroid impacts, etc etc etc) and once in a while life reboots itself on a planet somewhere else

> When I was young (like 10 years old) I went camping with my family. First time I'd ever been camping
> where we camped was near a small stream, at night when you needed a piss it was ideal just leave the tent and not walk far to unleash the thunder.
> I remember being unable to sleep that night, I kept having these mad headaches, vision was blurred and shit
> thought the air would sort me out
> While I was out I may as well enjoy a stroll to the stream to take a piss
> While peeing I suddenly became aware I was being watched
> Its hard to explain the feeling, but I'm sure you'll all know what I mean by it
> Being young it freaked me the fuck out
> decided to haul ass back to the tent
> noticed a figure standing by a tree
> Instantly knew something was screwy, as it appeared to be nude!
> It didn't seem to react to me seeing it
> felt it watching me all the way back to my tent
> Didn't sleep at all that night to busy being fucking terrified
> Couldn't wait to go home the next day
> Didn't tell a soul about it

Anyways, I can't stand going past that park now, it always gives me the shivers. I know that it could likely be easily explained. The feeling I got that night will stay with me.

Aliens exist

yes i am one

Picture is proof

Yeah I'm not saying they have a problem with us escaping, just the moon for some odd reason (and who knows, since we know more about Mars than the moon at this point). They don't care we've gone everywhere else, it's just moon is when all that weird shit happened. You can listen to the redacted voice transmissions from the Apollo moon landing. They're weird. To anyone saying there isn't intelligent life somewhere or there; YOU'RE A RETARD.

AND I AM A FUCKING SKELETON

Wouldn't his cum be acidic and eat through her esophagus? I mean, am I the only one who's actually watched the Aliens movies?

Who says that we exist?
Can you proof that you, OP, or any other person exist? I don't think so.
Maybe everything that happens and everything you can see and feel "exists" just in your mind.

We all are inside

There has been footage of alien life form (pic related)

That's certainly a possibility, and a likely one.

There are a few arguments that differ though.

Our star and solar system is 4.6 billion years old. There were stars and solar systems 11 billion years ago that have "lived" that long and long since died out. That would have been enough time to have done what we have done, for another species.

Also, mammals first appeared only 200 million years ago, so that's how long it took before the first ferret-or-whatever turned into us, so to speak. Additionally, it might have taken evolution 1 billion years to reach that ferret stage. That process was about a tenth of the life cycle of our star. As it stands now we are about half way through the life cycle of our star, and here we are at this point. Under conditions such as our system, if no intelligent life had evolved (us) - we would still have another 5 billion years to achieve it before the star dies - and if it takes 1 billion years, is that 4 or 5 more tries? I think those are pretty good odds to produce intelligent life.

That is of course, only if we accept that our own evolution to this stage typical for a planet.
>?

>implying we were ferrets

Also our universe is 14 billion years old. Not 11.

I suppose it is kind of weird that we haven't been back in much force. I think because the moon is a dead rock that can easily be seen with telescopes now. I think when explorers from Europe found Greenland they were like, yay we did it! but there's a nice place with beaches and various animals if we go another thousand miles... Same as the moon, nobody wants to pay for a flight to Greenland anymore.