youtu.be/mowauY-41uk
youtube.com/watch?v=9WHPGL_wBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=jrgLv55OMw4
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
youtu.be/uIgP1Ukei6Y?t=10m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454
correctrecord.org/fact-check-phil-ruffin-lies-about-trumps-record-paying-his-bills/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html
npr.org/2016/05/18/478560644/highly-sophisticated-killers-no-more-trump-embraces-big-donors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no

Yes

maybe

How much do you get paid to post this shit?

Ill take shebitch over greedy orangutan any day

He embodies every trait I dislike in a human being.

Yes but only slightly less than murderbitch.

you cant change the world you can only change yourself

Fuck no you liberal cuck kys

His fan-base consists of closet-betas pretending to be alphas.

I'm pretty tired of this entire mess. Especially the obvious paid actors from Cred Forums here pushing a narrative that trump is amazing. They both suck. I just decided I'd rather not see the republic fall so I'm voting Clinton. I could be a narcissist if I wanted to be. Vote trump and watch the world burn, but then I started thinking how that might effect the world my children might live in.

Only you.

Obvious paid actors from pol XD
Only Clinton has to do that

Yea nigga fuck donald trump.

youtu.be/mowauY-41uk

There are plenty of people who hate Trump here, but the Trumpets are loudest.

yeah...ok.

>Fuck Donald Chru
Kek. Probably not the best way to win the swing voters.

i think most people hate trump

and i think most people hate hillary

Happy with how amazingly well things have been going? Go ahead and stay the course with Clinton!

B8

This is literally one of the most retarded rap songs I've ever heard... and that's really fuckin saying something.

I mean, I really hate Donald Trump, but this is just embarrassing.

The fact that anyone took Trump seriously is SAD.

Still believe in the wage gap and have more guilt over slavery? Vote Clinton and you'll get more chances to apologize and support 'programs with your taxes.

Yes but I hate that rotten cunt Hillary, too. We had our fucking chance, Murrica, and we blew it.

Stop acting like you pay taxes, user. Just focus on graduating high school.

I'm ok with this. I'm in the top 6% of income in America. I believe there is a wage gap and there is institutionalized racism. I should pay more taxes.

What now?

Thanks for correcting the record.

Oh my fucking shit, you hate trump, you should totally fucking die. What're you retarded, you want to hire a email scandleing bitch to run this country. How can you not like Trump, he's the ultimate meem man to #makeamericagreatagain. You swine, you should be deported with all the other illegals who are #stealingourjobs. You liberal faggot, I bet you get #triggered by just about anything don't you? Fuckin faggot

Finally, more trump haters!

tides are turning

>I believe there is a wage gap
Literally no one disputes it. It's just the reasons WHY there is a wage gap that is highly disputable.

Timmy, time to take your ADHD meds

Then I guess you're good to go. I don't sleep with a dick in my ass. So I don't just believe everything Lena Dunham says. I'm the ones who's screwed because this society is a bunch of cucks.

>supporting a man that wants to fuck his daughter
Gtfo /pol nobody gives a shit about your opinion here

I hate both but voting for trump pisses people off so nah he's cool

Literally no one disputes it? You guys are hilarious

Macklemore dropping knowledge

>email scandeling bitch
So apparently the shills have changed their tactics. Interesting.

>make Trump supporters seem even dumber than they already are
>$profit$

I hate trump because he's a fucking idiot that somehow suckered in the stupidest fucking people ever, but at the same time Hillary Clinton has people suckered so fucking bad. She's a lying warmongering wallstreet corporate piece of shit and you all think she's liberal because she "supports women" and gay marriage. Yeah she totally supports women who are fucking exploited worldwide by systems that she helps create and maintain her entire political career. Cool let's sell FUCKLOADS of weapons to saudi arabia where they will stone a woman to death if they suspect they commit adultery. fuck hillary and fuck trump. all bullshit

congrats on the shit storm you are about to recieve

>supporting a woman who wants to fuck her country

What're you, fuckin mexicon?

Also trump hater here. I work for United Launch Alliance in the Cape in Florida, and am avid in the commercial space industry. Born and raised republican, and southern. He is uneducated, denounces science, and provides a podium for radicals to exist. He openly denounced the space program and stated he does not support it or the technological advances accrued from it, and believes climate change is all a hoax. No way we can let this happen.

Not enough to vote for Shillary. Vote nobody to win.

It's pretty simple. Women are paid .25 cents less for the same job. Institutionalized racism is a lot harder problem to solve. I'm not sure how we fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WHPGL_wBaM

LOL @ thinking hillary pays people to post on Cred Forums...yeahhhh.nope

As long as it means no Hillary I love the guy.

When you take 100% of working men, and 100% of working women, you find that men make ~20% more; however, despite what feminists and various other dipshits want us to believe, it's mostly because of negotiation tactics, qualifications, longer hours, and the fact that men generally pursue jobs in higher paying fields. The fact is, they're not comparing "equal work" etc.

Make sense now, dumbass?

Thanks for correcting the record.

He's not even a republican, he's nuts. She's more a republican than him. Look at her foreign policy, still going to fucking make it easier for rich people no matter what.

I hate Trump but I really couldn't care less about his incestuous fantasies. That's one of the least harmful things about the faggot tbh.

>women are paid 25 cents less for the same job
You're mostly wrong. Stop parroting things from buzzfeed. See:

Wage gap is real. Only idiot liberals feel white guilt. Though black people in this country are set up to be fucked. More police and laws and more neo liberal bullshit is not going to help them. Look what Bill Clinton did to mass incarceration. They're not going to do shit.

You're totally cool with banking out huge multinational banks right when they ruin the economy? but lol black people on welfare NO WAY BRO

I am not here to debate this with you. I've read enough and seen enough information to convince me there is a wage gap. Nothing you've said has convinced me otherwise. 's rational is woman aren't as good at men in negotiating salary. That's a symptom of a larger problem, not the cause.

Hillary isn't going to fix it, none of them are. Capitalism is the reason why black/brown neighborhoods are so fucked. They'll try to pump more resources into the police and will just end up feeding more and more people into the system most of whom will be disproportionately black. In order for capitalism to function something must be exploited and in this case it's black/brown bodies. I doubt Clinton is going to have cops trying to take guns away from suburban illegal gun owners. not going to happen. They don't give a fuck about black people

I hate him like I hate Cred Forums

He's a failed real estate developer whose wealth comes solely from selling his celebrity name. Fuck both of these clowns, vote 3rd party.

I hate Hillary only slightly less than I hate Trump.

Men have also had years and years to become better prepared for those jobs. They have a clear advantage and are more set up to get those jobs in those fields. Most women stayed home for years and in many cases are supposed to. They are not established like men.

I honestly don't think she will fix any of it. On the other hand I'd rather leave the world intact for the next generation so I wont be voting to burn the world down. It's selfish and irresponsible.

As much as I think Trump is nuts and fucked. You want the world to stay together? We're going to be at war with IRAN in like a year of Clinton is president. We need to get the fuck out of the middle east. Idiot republicans think that muslim people with no electricity in afganistan hate our freedom which makes no sense. They fucking hate us because we bomb the shit out of their countries. The leader of isis was held in a detention facility in iraq that was known for abuse and torture. it's foreign policy like clintons where we go into countries create power vacuums and fuck shit up and then they hate us. i guess it's good for business right? helping lockheed martin score contracts because they gave you money for your campaign. yeah..

>I am not here to debate this with you
No, you're clearly just here to make specious claims.

>according to studies, men are around twice as likely to negotiate for higher pay. This has shifted in the past few years, and the women have now converged on the men, but it will take a while until the "gap" starts to balance as a result.
>men work 15% longer hours
>more likely to work weekends
>women only represent 7% of the STEM fields, yet according to a recent study, are twice as likely to be considered for a position.
I'm sure there are other things that factor in, but that's just off the top of my head. It's literally political propaganda to say the wage gap is because of chauvinism -- not to say that it doesn't exist, but it's a very small part of it.

It's better than the other option. Just a hard reality. Neocons get the office of flaming bag of cheetos.

Compared to Hillary, he's great.

Fuck Hillary.

Trump is the lord of the world man, Hillary is a pot smoker bitch

â–²
â–² â–²

James take your meds. Your shit posting is out of control.

Hate trump. Not a fan of Hilary. We could've had a decent prez with Sanders but the dumbasses here deserve whoever gets elected. Officially jaded 100% by politics.

I'm voting for Bernie. Fuck the puppets.

Writing in Bernie myself.

why are you dimwits voting based on 'promises' and not character?

Doesn't matter you cuck. Trump is going to win and Shillary and her army of betas will fade out.

>Watch it happen

I salute you sir.

What exactly is being exploited from the black community?

You're a stupid fucking cunt

lol

I hate them both, I think there both Morons but I think I'll have to vote for Johnson, I don't want to be responsible for putting any of those fuckers in office...

The shills are out in full force after the debate, now they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're not from here.
I feel like I'm reading something off a Facebook post and it's giving me cancer. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

None of their models can see
Trump is postmodernity.
We're through the veil of normalcy.
Memes define reality.

Yes but also hate Hillary. Worst election year ever

Yes, but not as much as I hate Hillary.

So trump supporters are not normal? He defentely going to when then due to normies being most people

Jesus fucking Christ just go back to arguing with the other morons on Facebook, we don't want your kind here.

>morons
>can't use logic to see if only non normies vote for conald, he will lose

CORRUPTION AND LIES
LETS SEE DEM EMAILS
IMMUNITY DEALS FOR EMAIL SERVER STAFF
NO DONATIONS? THEN NO POLITICAL FAVORS
THIRTY THOUSAND EMAILS MISSING
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE SUBPOENA LOL IGNORE IT
NO FBI INDICTMENT OOPS IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE

FOR SALE, US GOVERNMENT FAVORS
OMAN $1-5 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA LOL
NORWAY $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
DONATE NOW FOR POLITICAL ACCESS
AUSTRALIA $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
THE US ECONOMY BETTER THAN EVER, LETS PRINT MORE MONEY
INFLUENCE PEDDLING
OBAMA BFF NOW
NEGLIGENCE AND LIES

lolno

youtube.com/watch?v=jrgLv55OMw4

i'll take an orangutan over that corrupt, lying harpy any day

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.
I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"
But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.
Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.
He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.
Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.
Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.
Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.
THIS ISN'T BAIT!!!

>derp

FUCK CTR FUCK STORMFRONT FUCK TIDES FOUNDATION YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

nope

What about a corrupt lying orangutan?

this thread is nonsene

still better than a corrupt career politician amirite?

About the same imo. Both will continue fucking over everyone

I'm not saying Hillary fucks kids, but how do we know she doesn't fuck kids?

>implying i support either
I never said either would win, and I don't care because we'll be fucked either way. I just want you faggots out of here.

ITT:
>faggots call each other shills and post may-mays
>no one actually gets paid to post here

Trump did get rape charges last month for fucking a 13 year old. They settled outside of court

except one has perfected the craft as a public servant and has no problem fucking people over as a career

ask bernie, he can fill you in about this

It sure loses it meaning when you say that about everyone

He admitted to fucking over 1000s of his own employees in the debate. Think of how that would work when everyone becomes his "employees"

I will vote for hillary if you can explain the following: If liberals are so kind, loving, inclusive and accepting that they purport themselves to be, why does their kindness not extend to white middle class tax paying fiscally conservative males? Why can I identify as the 8th gender and win your acceptance, but I cannot be the gender I was born as, work, and pay my taxes.

>He admitted to fucking over 1000s of his own employees in the debate.
When did he do that? If his employees hated him so much, you would have seen them all over the news talking mad shit about him. They can't even find any credible ex-employees to put on TV to talk shit. C'mon famalam!

I think you are mixing up liberals with alt left which is the athoritarian side. I consider myself liberal and I wouldn't want you to have to do any of that. Personally, I think the trans movement is quite a load of shit

>$0.10 has been added to your account by Nimble America

A lot of us liberals ARE white middle class tax paying fiscally conservative males and we ARE kind, loving, inclusive and accepting of them. Far-right conservative media tries to brainwash people into believing that all liberals are SJW cunts just like far-left liberal media tries to brainwash everyone into believing that all conservatives are neo-nazis. Don't let them brainwash you, user.

It was the part where Hillary said she had met with some of them and had an architect in the audience that wasn't paid but trump used his plans anyways. He responded with, I don't pay people that don't do good jobs. But if it was a bad job, why out it into production?

I'm for Hillary only because Trump is completely unqualified for anything much less the Presidency.

In before
>hurr Johnston
>hurr Stein

Stop propagating this stupid bullshit. The wage gap myth has been thoroughly debunked.

Too many groups subscribe to the liberal title for the definition not to change. BLM, OWS, SJW's, all call themselves liberal. Im sure there are plenty of level headed liberals, just like not all republicans are tea party level. The issue is I would say maybe 1% of republicans are tea party level republicans. There is a much higher percent of liberals who subscribe to the whole SJW bullshit.

Yeah. I was annoyed watching the debate and getting to the part where Trump kept arguing with the moderator and that little bitch boy did little to stop Trump.

Then why do you vote for a women who is literally running with the wage gap as a part of her platform?

sorry, but the gender wage gap is bs.

This shit is fucking rich. Not only is the left not guilty of the retarded conspiracy theories they're constantly accused of, but the right is actually doing half of them.

You're just making up numbers that agree with your current beliefs. Look up the actual numbers. You'll find that both sides have extremes in equal proportions.

Lets put it into context. You a a millionaire and have specific ideas for how you want a building to look like. You hire a man to draw up plans for the designs you would like. Turns out some but not all plans he incorporated into the designs were what you wanted so you say fuck off moron, "i asked for this not this". hire different architect he finishes the bad work and the building resembles the first but not perfectly, he did what you actually asked of him so he gets paid.

What the fuck does that even mean "9 times more likely to die there"? Die at work?

I haven't found any dead people at my office recently...

So you reuse most of the first guy's plan but you think he deserves to be paid nothing...
The entitlement generation, ladies and gentlemen.

Maybe if this happened once, but thousands of times, to architects, cooks, janitors, spokespeople, all of whom were threatened with litigation? The guys a shithead, and if you aren't willing to see that I can't help you man

That's not context, that's an assumption. The whole post was nothing but assumption. Even if he didn't like ever small amount, why would someone else take credit for your work? Even if it's only half your work

lol faggot
I do it for FREE

Can any dem here actually argue why I should vote for Hillary after watching this video? Other than "shes better than Trump".

yes because men on the average spend more time at work they are obviously more likely to die there...

the one statistic doesn't even require an understanding of statistics and you still don't get it.... lol

I hate both but Trump is definitely worse. That guy can barely speak English.

Dude what the fuck? Can you please not let facts and reason get in the way of a good story?
Thanks
Love,
All liberals.

>Die at work?
Yes. It's simply a fact that the vast majority of workplace fatalities that occur happen to men. Men are more likely to work in jobs with unsafe conditions.

>but thousands of times
If he did this to thousands of contractors and architects they would have had them all over the news during the primaries. Stop acting retarded.
>So you reuse most of the first guy's plan but you think he deserves to be paid nothing...
No he was probably paid for drawing up the CAD plans, like paying a lawyer to talk about your charges but not yet hiring him.

no it's business. and you would do the exact fucking same thing if it were your business, your money and your project. you have specifications that must be met, a budget to keep, and vendors that enter into a legally binding contract with you to perform that work. you pay people for doing the job they are contacted for, not out of the goodness of your heart...

They did have them in the debates... Both primary and presidential

Even the points I disagree with or are complete bullshit cant even stand up to the levels of retardation that is Trump's platform.

>No he was probably paid for drawing up the CAD plans
That isn't what user said. He said only the second guy gets paid.
What you're saying is how it should work, but it doesn't fit the scenario that user proposed or the real scenarios in which Trump completely stiffed his subcontractors.

That's the issue, he charge him for his drawing that he used, and didn't get paid.

off by one quints makes a good point

Again, typical republican trying to let the facts get in the way of a good story. Good luck getting a reply.

>Lost debate.
>Lost CNN pole.
>Took lead in Colorado.

Fucking Libs spewing shit out their faces. On the real though kys.

Vote Trump

>They both suck.
>voting Clinton

there are other choices user

I'm not saying trump takes it in the ass, but how do we know he doesn't take it in the ass?

entitlement generation doesn't mean what you think it means

he does do it thousands of times, I actually know someone who worked for trump who got screwed over. This person was relatively new in the buisness, worked for trump for 5 months, person got paid the first two months, then not at all for the next three and was told at the end of the agreement either they get paid half and he says they did a good job, or they go to court and he tells everyone they did a horrible job. People don't speak out because trump will just say they did a bad job and they lose credibility and business. He is a scheming conniving dirty corrupt snake who's never done an honest days work in his life you autist

Id rather have Racist Trump over a scumbag Illuminati Lizard bitch murderer cunt like Hillary any day you fuckin dumb shit moron. Literally go kill your self go blow your brains out for all of us to see on CNN faggot

The scenario he purposed is false though. Like a lawyer if you want an architect to draw up plans you must pay an initial fee for their time and that fee was most certainly paid. The architect in question wanted the actual contract to build it not just draw plans dude and that's what the fuss is about. They are claiming he used the exact plans to build with which would have made the architect millions in court if it were true but it isn't.

I love CNN non biased polling strategies. Poll 470 people 78% are demo 10% are independent 12% republican, 67% said clinton won the debate. CRAZY

Can any rep here actually argue why I should vote for Trump after watching this video? Other than "hes better than Hillary".

As a Canadian, I think you guys are fucked either way. Those are the best 2 people you can come up with to run your country?

Really?

Subcontracting: half now, half when it's finished to a pre-agreed specification. If you're not getting paid in this manner then you deserve to be replaced with someone better.

Do you remember Ralph Nader? Don't kid yourself.

Yeah, try running your business that way and see how far it gets you. Of course the contract is going to specify that if you end up using part of the design then you owe the designer something. Trying to use a design that was made for you under contract and refusing to pay the designer is a great way to get sued. Trump is lucky in that daddy gave him hundreds of millions of dollars that he can use to give people the runaround in court, so he doesn't care if he gets sued. You don't have that luxury.

Clinton won 2 out of the three rounds hands down. And I've only seen two polls saying she lost. Dredge and Fox news. The CNN poll was 70/30 at the end of the night

You should check this out
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Yes, and Hillary too.

Just watch this one clip of Kennedy warning us about what's going on right now:

youtu.be/uIgP1Ukei6Y?t=10m10s

Just watch 2 minutes of it.

Listen to every word he says, carefully. Listen twice. This ain't Alex Jones. It's a president, who was murdered shortly thereafter.

Can you liberals please give me your response to this video?

This is all hearsay. Anyone at anytime can claim this bullshit.

its not right i agree but anyone is better then a cunt that wants to bring 500% more Syrian refugees to this country ... shes basically asking us to surrender to them just like SWEDEN did. Do you EVEN know WTF is going on in Europe rn?

Better then your feminist cuck of a president.

Its illegal to discriminate pay based off race, gender, sexual orientation. So what else would you have us do?
Same reason why these feminist will never call out individual companies for this, because they know its bs and that it would be slander to do so.

Kek wills Trump. All others will fail.

People won't believe me of course but I know it happens, I cant say who it was because I wouldn't want that faggot saying he/she does a terrible job

who the hell works for 2 additional months after not getting paid for one? that makes no sense at all. either you only know half the story, or there is much more to this story than you're saying...

I hate Clinton but atleast she isn't fucking incompetent like Trump is.

Vote Trump faggots

Yeah this guy understands. lmao it really is sad that these are the only two lmfao

least trump doesnt have a body count

Here's my response

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I agree that Trudeau is a total faggot but still a better choice than those 2 by far

>I THINK CLINTON WAS THE WINNER
>goldberg
Yeah jew opinons dont matter for shit

CORRUPTION AND LIES
LETS SEE DEM EMAILS
IMMUNITY DEALS FOR EMAIL SERVER STAFF
NO DONATIONS? THEN NO POLITICAL FAVORS
THIRTY THOUSAND EMAILS MISSING
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE SUBPOENA LOL IGNORE IT
NO FBI INDICTMENT OOPS IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE

FOR SALE, US GOVERNMENT FAVORS
OMAN $1-5 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA LOL
NORWAY $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
DONATE NOW FOR POLITICAL ACCESS
AUSTRALIA $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
THE US ECONOMY BETTER THAN EVER, LETS PRINT MORE MONEY
INFLUENCE PEDDLING
OBAMA BFF NOW
NEGLIGENCE AND LIES

Loving how liberals wont respond to this video
Cant defend her lies.

Hearsay? He gets sued more by his employees than Wells Fargo does

This. Vote trump

Let me guess you won't believe my source dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Doesn't matter he took Colorado that night?

Of course things like this happen, but we all know your friend wasn't being told anything by Trump. Why would he personally talk to your friend? Pretty sure he has other people in charge of handling bad workers.

even Trump's buddy Rudy G. knows he lost

10k to 65k. Your side is being deceptive by using percentages here. We are not talking about letting millions of syrian refugees in, we're talking less than 100 thousand people

Can you read? I said respond WITHOUT attacking Trump. I am not claiming to be a Trump supporter, just wondering how you can support her for any other reason than dislike of her opponent.

No, we just understand both are liars and trying to pick the better evil. Your video was nothing I already didn't know and still would vote Clinton over trump

>keeps posting the same shit
>fails to respond to the counter argument
>$0.10 has been added to your account by Nimble America

see
can't defend his lies

don't hate.

just don't want to be president.

dude's unreliable as fuck, in every way.

definitely, yes.

exactly. how many more are out there we dont even know about. fuck hitlery

I can not understand how any of you faggots can be so blind and vote for that bafoon. You are all actually retarded. Neither you or Trump have any idea of how to run this country in its current state

I'm Republican but you're right. Holding my nose and voting for her because the alternatives are so unbelievably shitty.

>inb4 hurr durr shill 0.10 deposited from the Cred Forums nimble america niggers

I have never seen a counter argument other than "trumps worse"

Read in between the lines. U think Trump acts like a cock sucker because he knows what the public wants? Do you not think he's a better showman than regular politicians?

Yes. Who doesn't hate the Cucklord God?

Kek, this!

Get more than a video you little bitch. I am a trump supporter fuck! Try not to make us look bad.

Im a 6 foot 7 japanese man. That was a lie. See how that lie didnt get people killed? Hillarys lies get people killed. Name a lie Trump has told that has resulted in the death and weakening of America. And I mean literally name one. Just one.

NWO = global communism.

well, you're actually right on this one. if you want to continue running this country in its current sorry state, hillary is definitely your candidate

No

what?

Oh right trickle down economics and institutional racism will bring this country back to the top!

wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454
or
correctrecord.org/fact-check-phil-ruffin-lies-about-trumps-record-paying-his-bills/
or
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html

Good luck with that when you are supporting a man that dipped into charity funds to settle lawsuits

>No, we just understand both are liars and trying to pick the better evil.
If you think the person owned by Wall street is the lesser of two evils then i feel bad for you /bro.

Everyone outside and inside the US who isn't a redneck. Don't worry you're not alone.

through the veil of normalcy?

into what, the sea of idiocy?

i'm all for what your suggesting, but i refuse to let a new way be defined by a pathological liar and all around dope.

Both are owned by wall street. Trump has jeb Bush's donors

>Instead you should vote for the financial "genius" who can't even keep up with the S&P

>correctrecord.org/fact-check-phil-ruffin-lies-about-trumps-record-paying-his-bills/
lol

Kek, that's a classic.

no, obviously continuously printing money is the way back to the top. ask greenspan, bernanke and yellen about this, they know lots

Ironically like the Apartheid SA flag. Orange looks nice.

KEK'D!

Rustling jimmies is payment enough. Your golden god is crumbling, alt-right.

None that matter.

Say irrefutably facts in your own words then there is nothing they can fucking say against you.

which of Hillary's lies got people killed?

inb4 Benghazi because that's a republican thing

Oy vey

He ran his entire primary campaign with no support by wall street, just because Jeb endorsed Trump he is owned by wall street now?

don't think trump has debts and loans out the ass?

both are owned by the billionaire class (which trump is not a part of)

i'm not american, and i don't give a shit about trump or any other, but this is not a good argument

'He could have infinity money +1, but instead he has infinity money -1'

No, he sold out to jeb Bush donors. Not endorsed by jeb. So everyone that supported the Bush's on wall street, now support trump

Lot better than someone who help fund and create isis. Then turns around and plays the feminist card. Thats a whole lot better.

you're retarded.. it's referencing workplace fatalities, not heart attacks at work

get your shit straight if you're going to be mysoginistic

???

strawman bruh

just cause user see's through the BS that is trickle down economics doesn't mean he's on greenspans dick, supported the bail outs etc.

open your mind, there are more than opinions then just a left and right.

Oh yeah, how did she do that?

why would I hate the man. never met him. he's never done any harm to me.
guess that because I'm not a useless millennial.
but that's just me.

>No, he sold out to jeb Bush donors. Not endorsed by jeb. So everyone that supported the Bush's on wall street, now support trump
Wrong the donors realized Jeb had no chance and after a while came to the conclusion Trump will be a better POTUS than Hillary so they backed him. The fact that all MSM was against Trump during the elections proves my case.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

$0.01 has been deposited in your account

>people literally arguing who has lied less as a barometer for who is "better"

Serious question guys, if they are both liers and crooks why does it matter who you think may have lied less?

Don't you feel you deserve better than that or are you all just crooks and liers yourselves?

The argument is Trump has zero political experience. So what can makes him a good candidate for president? Trumptards say his business record. Which isn't really that good.

Why he's a good guy

well i'm glad you're not american cause we have enough fucking morons already.

Trump is bad at handling wealth.

his biggest claim to fame is being good at handling wealth.

Minimum wage

with respect to the economy, neither candidate has a solution. but trump at least is speaking the truth about the Federal Reserve inflating a bubble by keeping interest rates too low and printing money to prop up our fake bubble economy.

if you actually want to learn more, watch "Money for Nothing" on Netflix - it's non-biased and is packed with interviews from the decision makers who are directly involved with this crisis

This is true.

They are both shit. Trump is retarded and Hillary is a cunt. However I'd rather have a cunt than someone who doesn't know what he's doing.

thank you. Seriously ppl are fucking retarded We dont need liers or crooks/murderers to rep our country

I don't think there are a lot of people who actively like Trump.
It's just that people hate Hillary even more.
I don't want to have to explain that I'm not pro Trump just because I'm anti Hillary.
Let both of them burn in hell.

I do but hillary can suck a cock too. Jill stein bitches

$0.01 has been deposited in your account

>his biggest claim to fame is being good at handling wealth.

his biggest claim is that he's not a greasy, corrupt career polititian

No, the argument was that "he" is bad at handling fortunes.
You are seriously misguided if you think a single person is allowed to handle 8bil. alone.

The problem is not that he sucks at handling things but that he sucks at finding good people to handle his business. that's what you should be afraid of.

Sigh...
npr.org/2016/05/18/478560644/highly-sophisticated-killers-no-more-trump-embraces-big-donors

She bitch left ur people to die(kids as well)
Orangatan evaded taxes

Good choice
Maybe learn where ur taxes go and understand that its all bs when u take a look at the debt clock

When she was Secretary of state from 09-13. I'm done qualifying myself to you. If u want to live with your head up your ass and say she had no part in it fine. Enjoy your race bating and feminist card playing bullshit cuck.

spotted

She had to cheat to beat an old socialist jew, what makes you think she's going to beat an alpha male with a hot as fuck wife with a hot as fuck family and is that the head of a corporate empire? Going to be a blood bath. Get fucking real.

Ur just a pussy
Think about it if ur capable

Straight up ctr tactic. What time does your shift end?

And Isis was created in the 90s. So your whole point is lost

is this net of taxes expense ratio for (im assuming $spy) along with fees/comissions and capital gains taxes? because if you think there is a magic box you can put money in and get higher 10 year annualized returns of more than 2%-3% i got a bridge to sell you

Hows senior year going?

Mishandling fortunes.
AND/OR
Poor judge of character.

Either one makes a very convincing argument for not putting him in the Whitehouse.

$1.00 has been deposited in your account

I have voted republican for the last 240 years. I voted for Lincoln, Grant, Taft, Bushx2. What am I supposed to do? Vote for a women? Or a democrat? These are my choices, sad.

>its not him

>its his help

>which he is responsible for

>its not him

good point Brochacho.

i'm sure 'Trump Steaks' and other money losing ideas were totally someone else's idea, not his.

Yep yep.

faggots vote trump

Dude think of ur children. Fuck me dead trumps plan caters to children and clintons is a fantasty bs that can provide for kids and parents and some how help fix the debt. Fuck off idiot

Woman are paid .25 cents period, they earn 10% MORE than men in same exact jobs, not nessecarily same field.

Record corrected.

More tinfoil hat conspiracies from microcock autists

eloquently done

Islamic extremists have been around a lot longer then 90's..ISIS is a resurgence. Who helped fund the "rebels" in Syria go use google.

If it was my president (and again i am not american), i would be more afraid of someone who can't find competent people than someone who can't handle a budget.

Because being POTUS is just being a big strawman and scapegoat, except you are given the choice of who is handling things in the background.

Just think, we can all look back and say we were part of the worst, most embarrassing presidential election in the history of the U.S.

>fuck me dead

go ahead and die so we can get on with fucking you. we'll wait, just do it before nov 8

>furiously posts shit memes
aww, are you triggered trumpfag?

over half of america are rednecks
who knew

haha, you wish kid

He is disgusting but I still want him to win.

What happened to Hillary created Isis?

U know whats SAD, not considering looking into the facts and getting out of ur bubble to even contemplate just trying to atleast give an effort to listen to trump because ur ego is so up the arse u just see a wealthy budiness man that tried to evade some taxes so his business could prosper and provide more jobs for people. U really think the poor want the gov to take from the rich? Thats a lie they want them to make more jobs, the real criminal is the multitrillion dollar international financial distribution system (banks)
All u do is try bring more dumbed down minds by the media to join ur retarded bandwagon
Thats SAD

hahaahaha

Are isis rebels,freedom fighters, terrorists, Islamic militia, anti government forces or maybe their two girls one cup

>1000% THIS

Look... Everybody hates trump. But the question is do you have faith in $hillary and the endless criminal behavior, or would you give the giant douche a shot. I'd give that ass hat a shot before I let another trillion go to shady deals and money laundering. The US needs to run like a business to recover. And right now all the business talent takes home millions per year and is not interested in meddling in public affairs.

we do have a lot of ignorant country bumpkins, hayseeds, whatever, but half is a stretch. The problem is Americans in general are fucking idiots.

>criminal behavior
no proof of that
>us needs to run like a business
oh, I see you're still in 3rd grade. Carry on.

Hate Trump and hate Hilary.

Have yet to hear a reason to vote for her besides her being a woman and not being Trump.

Has ANYONE noticed that trump supporters is the only sude that doesn't dismiss logical concern for conspiracy??
Why do the people with her always have to evade the truth because they think they're smarter and we're then loonies?
Trump supporters = patience
Clinton supporter = babies

>no proof of that
I guess OJ didn't kill Nicole then?

Hillary will continue the status quo, trump did his job showing how fucked the system is and can go away now.

This is true for 99% of small business owners. .. Actually most businesses tbh

And that figure is calculated at high risk.

Colonel Sanders would've been worse than either one of them. Moron couldn't even keep control of the microphone at his own goddamned rallies.

So that's your defense to saying she CREATED Isis? Jesus you like pushing field goals back

I do but I hate hillary more

Go away hillary, we've got your emails

Field goals don't enslave people or gang rape women. Or start the largest refugee problem in the first half of 21st century. But liberals like yourself do read a script. Like saying were keeping you down by pushing field goals back. Most women are victims in some capacity. Or black people need the governments help because white people are suppressing them. You are a massive cuck

He actually saves money using his hotels, tbh I'm OK with this, if he uses a diff hotel his hotel would book the room he would have used, hence why its actually ok. Its like.

You have a car, you rent out the car for your business to make $25. The car is always rented.

You need a car, there are 25$ in donations for you to rent a car, half of those donations are from..get this...yourself..

So you can rent ur own car at a 12 dollar loss, or rent someone else's car at a 25$ loss