Are there laws in space?

Are there laws in space?

nobody owns space

Do the laws of physics count?

I'm talking about murder, other crimes etc

Everyone can assign subjective laws to anything. Its the power to enforce them that matter and if you can't be touched you don't need to care about humanmade laws.

who u tryna kill

i actually happen to own a star up in our space. So I being the owner, aka President, aka Emperess, have created my own set of rules for my particular star.

Murder is Allowed.

bump

Then yes, international laws which means you can't commit slavery, torture, genocide, war of aggression, or crimes against humanity among some other things.

The physic Laws

Thats not laws, that's suggestions from ignorant people.

What's space the space between your legs?

Actually no; there are no laws governing space. It is one reason NASA is choosy as to who to send up into space. You can rape, murder, torture etc in space and its outside of the earths duristriction.

In the big picture once you're in space you arent on earth anymore. Nobody owns or should be able to enforce any kinds of laws up there. It would just be another example of humans trying to own everything

Maritime laws, also no man can own space or the ocean.

But the vessels belong to a country, not to the people in the vessel. If they were to break local law on their property the astronauts would be reprimanded and jailed

Does the Space-Warfare treaty count for anything?

actually, parts of the moon have been sold

So has the Brooklyn bridge, numerous times. Speaking of which, you down to own a treasured American landmark for the low low price of fitty bux?

bump

Well at the same time you would probably be punished for committing murder in space if you go back to earth

Hue

not true as the laws only govern earth not space. Although you would proberbly be charged with violating the persons right. There was actually a double jepordy case in which they were found not guilty through lack of evidence, yet more was found after the trial and the government couldnt prossicute due to the double jepordy law. The charged him with violating her human right to live lol and he was found guilty. He was given life in prison.

There are some national space laws and some treaties which state that you can't own the moon or any celestial body and you may not store or use weapons of mass destruction in space.
It's a bit complicated I suggest you talk with a space lawyer before going to space.

I love how humans try to own everything and then fuck it up, we're a virus

That's actually pretty cool

Thanks :D I love space and actually asked NASA this very question before. It's why the psychology tests are so strict and lengthy. I also love law, murders etc.

>parasite

Me too. Any good documentaries or books to read about murderers?

I usually hit youtube and search for the "full length documentaries" my fav is serial killers as I find them fasinating. I am a diagnosed psychopath myself :D

I've thought about what murder would feel like. I'd like to kill someone but I don't know how or who. But I'll hit that up. Gotta go now, my bitch is getting pissed off

I hope you die in a car crash

The only one I'm aware of is the no nukes in space one.

Aka laws

[email protected]