You're visiting the US & you see this, what do?

You're visiting the US & you see this, what do?

go back to yurp

Cringe

Why do some of you fucktards think that everything which one sees requires some sort of response?

If you see something and ignore it that's still a response fag.

Return home to Mexico.

I think to myself:
Thats exactly what i was expecting

Fuck, I live here and I'd openly laugh at them in a manner so they knew I was laughing AT them.

Sorry OP, that pic was not taken in the US.

This is what FDR wanted when he freed the slaves, and got rid of taxes.

Mexico has more fat people than the US Pablo

No they don't. They have a higher percentage of fat people not the total number of fat people

That is implied isn't it?

And the US has a high percentage and higher total number of obese "people".

No, Mexico has more fatties per capita than the US. Google it.

Those are all black people tho

Walk 360 and turn away.

Obese means a BMI > 30. The US is more obese than Mexico by number and by percentage of population.

daily reminder that eurofags are really dumb

>You're visiting the US & you see this, what do?

Being that I live near a pretty big tourist area, I'd say those are some average British citizens spending their bong money in the US

No, mexico percentage wise is fatter, but overall numbers the US is still #1

Hell, percentage wise the us isn't even number 2, it's Qatar

I would never visit that country. Joke is on you OP.

cuz theyre retards ?

Gotta love how that's a picture from the UK...

>that's still a response fag
google the definition of response fucking retard.

north korean best korea?

posts british people.....

>ITV logo in the corner
>James Corden
Yeah those are 'mericans' alright

>North Korea
>Eitheopiea
LUL

Damn, North Korea has got their shit together

Please look up the difference between fat (overweight) and obese.

look at the bag she's carrying
"sports direct"
>UK sporting goods store
nice try tho faggot

yea actually they look like amerifats on a vacation in some ancient city panicking "wheres mcdonalds!?!?"

real autism

I'd go back to Thailand.

IIRC, this the family that was too fat to work, & they get like $60k in welfare money a year

Those are scotts>
>705769283
English

i find her extremely attractive. boner.exe for some reason. would put her and her kids up in a tiny house in my backyard. she would then cook and clean for me. perhaps i shall go to europe and find one of these hot wandering gypsie woman and make her my own to keep.

>You're visiting the US & you see this, what do?

Hopefully I'd realize that this is actually a rarity in the US. It might be the stereotype everybody expects, but I pretty much never see people like this in the US, and it seems like I see them with equal frequency when I travel to Europe.

what happened in bahamas?

This is clearly Canada, are you stupid OP?

I live in SD, the city & once you leave it it becomes seaworld

i've spent $20000 with my buddies there

Burn all those calories

Remember how long my mother tried making stay in a stroller when I could fully walk on my own but tried confining me to it because she enjoyed how cute I looked while other adults were even looking at me with a sort of "wtf" look on their faces judging both me and my mother, but she didn't care.

I'm just going to save this and the next time I see her, I'm going to throw in my mother's face about what kind of mother she was and how she enjoyed humiliating me for her own satisfaction of adoring me.

Any advice on what I could say to her just to rub it in further? Also, I was never fat, I was skinny that my parents force fed me because they thought it was unhealthy.

Go visit some of the central states where they have nothing to do but eat and talk about corn.

>there are no poor people in america
>there are no homeless people in america
>there are no shanty town tent villages in america
>this thread isn't just a massive circle jerk of bullshit opinions and bullshit 'muh national pride'

>I raugh

looks like africa is big on cardio and eating healthy. good for them. at least one continent of countries is doing something right when it comes to health.

America, America, God shed his grease on thee

Just be an adult, let that shit go, then make fun of her after she dies like everyone else.

Can anyone tell where this actually is?

The blob has that brit looking face, but it's tough to tell for sure

Point and laugh.

People wearing shorts everywhere so if it is a brit they're not in Britain

look at the filename retard

>b murka
>c dis
>wat do?

Gee bill
Changing a file name to be facetious on Cred Forums?

Get out of Florida as soon as I can

I wish Europe would make bridges like ours. Pic related.

ignore them. They'll be off this planet in no matter of time

>be me
>visiting mother-in-law in the US
>Florida
>wife wants to go to Disney World
>we go
>enormous people everywhere
>Americans too fat to walk
>scooters everywhere
>buses have hydraulic lifts for scooters
>scooter parking on buses
>every ride has rows of scooter parking on platform
>everyone drinks pop
>babies drinking pop in bottles
America, what are you doing?

Soda is delicious, and we love how europeans cant stop bitching

>the europoors greatest nightmare
>a world where they have to go back to hating each other

not really, just pointing out that poverty is universal

dividing people along nationalist lines and telling them that johnny foreigner across the border is a brute and a savage and a thief and a rapist keeps the lower classes from uniting against those that keep them in poverty.

Of course that is just my opinion. I'm rich so why do I care. Fuck poor people

I live in the US and see this shit. I'm considering voting for Trump solely in hopes that he'll get 90% of the US population killed with his idiocy.

Muricans doing some sport

>mfw both eurofags and amerifags always talk shit about each other like they'r the only 2 groups in the world

Fucking love those wacky russians man

they to dumb

I'm laughing at you retards claiming this isn't from the US. That was taken in universal studios fl. Right outside diagon alley. The stroller is a generic universal rental.

Source: I worked there

Not bitching. Genuinely feel bad for you. America needs a federal campaign like, "Let's eat only two meals a day."

Those look like chavs.

I flew Amsterdam to Minneapolis two days ago. The plane was packed with obese people. I had a fat woman next to me that kept trying to raise the armrest and I kept pushing it back down into her fatty leg.

They fed everyone three times on the flight. I never eat airplane food but the fatty ate every time. She took a bite of the shitty airplane chicken and said to her husband "this is the best food we've had since leaving home".

They also had a bag of food that they were eating throughout the flight in addition to the shitty airplane food. She ended up eating too much and puking, but thankfully did it in the bathroom and not in her seat.

Fucking disgusting pigs, and the whole plane was full of them.

So it comes to this: your life depends on taking enthusiastic notes on a fat guy looking at corn.

they obviously set you in the reject section. It usually next to the toilets in the back with the fatties and the screaming kids.

Forgot to mention but they were all coughing the whole flight. They were all sick and coughing without covering their mouth. And now I've caught the same cold and am sick with a running nose and sneeze.

I used to be a fat American. I was 250 at my heaviest. I realized that when I started having chest pains for no particular reason I had to change or I would die. Now I'm 165 and fairly muscular with no shitty flabby loose skin to speak of because I lost the weight by lifting and not by cardio.

Obesity. Never again.

No chavs in America

No man, I was one row behind economy comfort. A lot of the fatties paid for the extra 1 inch of room, but there were plenty of fatties in the regular economy too.

Lisa Riley,
Or to use her full name
>Fat Lisa Riley

I used to be a fat american. They I moved to yurp and went on the poverty diet. Now I can slip through the mail slot on my front door.

Thats europoor. Can't be America, no niggers or grafitti on the walls

Denial is a sad thing. face it, they put you where you belonged.

Holy shit america?

Are they aiming for Revlon's London Look?

>Please don't tell me we've exported our Chavs?

contact universal studios security and tell them a young british boy has been kidnapped by what appears to be his nanny.

then grab a butter beer and ride escape from gringotts.

Show me one cornfed nebraskan girl that looks like that.

>Spoiler: You can't.

>UK plug

At least shoop it out

Anyway

>The US will never have glorious Chavs like ours

america is filled with niggers, how does it feel?

It's called a "cord end". lm2english, limey.

Dudley Dursley cosplay

My exact feelings.

Walk around that euro fatty and say hi to the skinny kids behind her.

Pretty good. I'll take it over being infested with sand niggers.

The city look ancient, and since the US have no culture and history, its seems pretty obvious.

KEK

Sorry, I was using the Queen's English

You know what a Queen is don't you, you know, like Caitlin Jenner?

Because you pussies can't help but come here for opportunity

So Brexit, it hurts

Here

Its definitely universal studios fl.

>universal trashcan
>universal stroller
>London scene outside diagon alley
>slight view of buildings leading to earthquake/disaster/fast and the furious ride building

The trashy britslut is enough reason to visit the UK.

"US" even thought united states pretty much removed all cobblestone roads

No friend

Come newfriend, with your American accent, you'd be beating them off with a shitty stick

This. Niggers mostly just kill each other and are poorly organized.

hillary hernia supporters

Makes me think of this

ITT; Euro-trash acting like they don't have fat people in their country, or a long line of muslims waiting to rape them. lol.

This is absolutely true. British girls literally gush over American accents.

Stand back because those rear wheels are about to violently pop off!

Now, remove overweight since that can still be considered normal for people over 35 with stationary jobs.

Let's look at who eats the most and the shittier aka obesity

Tip it over and watch the fat ass fucking struggle to get up

She had her tongue jammed up President Blowjob's arse-hole in the Oval Office.

fat is also universal, except africa, no food = no fat

Can you actually wear this to work like how is that not distracting every male in a 50yd radius?

I know this is serious, but i kek'd

i'd go to mexico to see her in person you dumb fuck. that's yanet garcia

Would wife and provide better life for kid. 10/10

You know.. you kind of have a point.
I love fellow europeans, even estern europeans, and I think it would not be the same if USA and Russia hadn't been here to be "hated".
(don't actually hate you, but I think you are barbarians... US more than Russia...)

You got this off r/justneckbeardthings you insatiable faggot

This is a good argument, you know..