Hi Cred Forums. Post your pet

Hi Cred Forums. Post your pet.

> chillest nigger on the block

Nice. Never had a snek before, but heard they make awesome pets

yeah theyre pretty cool pets. i loved my bearded dragon, i had one for 8 years

Pig is named Maria, dog is named Kirby.

Nice, looks cuddly af. Was always curious, do sneks actually show affection to the owner?

Damn, that thing is pretty fucking massive. Here are also my fishies

Do pigs actually make good pets? I mean after centuries of using them as bacon, I would guess that they would build up some kind of, idk, dislike for humans?

The pig in pic related is named Mario (mario, Maria, they're from the same litter) and the dog is named Toasty

thanks nicie fish i love fish i got dogs 2 and tarantulas

We didn't have em as pets. Mario in just got us 150 pounds of pork steaks and bacon. He's tasty. But Maria wasn't usually kept in the pen. They don't listen too well but will always follow you because you're their foodgiver and if you're not watching pigs will use you as a scratching post and they're always covered in mud. Their teeth are sharp and Mario once bit the leg off of a chicken, no fucks given in the slightest. But pigs are pretty cool and friendly if you spend a lot of personal time with em.

my snake in her blue phase

Felix (black) and Oscar (tabby)

This is Sherman Tank. An 18 hand percheron draft stud with a dick as long as your arm. This fucker gave half the horses strangles. The stuff on his hooves is just dried mud.

Who's that third dogge then?
All of these cute ass snakes makes me want to get one so fucking badly now...
Damn... I'm so envious of you having all that free land to roam... fuck my shitty city life, I need some fresh fucking air.
I've always heard that if a pig were to be given a choice of being muddy or clean, then it would choose clean 100% of the time. Is that true, since you actually own them?

My dog he's a Great Dane lab mix.

No joke... This looks shooped

you should get a snake. they are pretty cool pets and its a lot easier to care for them then you think.

Sass master Aria. Love her but she's real bitchy about bath time.

Lel, the way you said that made me chuckle

sort of. i guess

Here's a better pic to she her color

Her eggs are hatching soon.

Oh nice, my nigga never got laid before and the way he's been chill all these years, I think he deserves at least a one night stand, whatcha think?

Can they live with their young? Or are thry carnivorous little shits too?

If you take half the fuckers. I don't know what to do with 15-30 little shits. I love mine and she's a virgin too. Arranged ONS I suppose.

Nah they need to be seperated, gonna sell them off eventually.

So sad. I wish they could get along.

15-30??? Holy shit, I mean he's basically living on welfare and handouts... I don't think he'll be able to pay child support for all them nigglets.
Also I'm thinking of putting a betta fish with this fucker, will the betta kill or be killed? Or will they live peacefully with each other?

Beta fish are very aggresive. I would consult a breeder about it. But honestly, free dragons in an area like Houston would get them sold really fast.

I see, but I've heard if kept in a large enough to tank, they can live peacefully with other fishies. But anyways, thnxs for the awesome thread guys, about to finish up the last of my human anatomy homework and then hit the blunt with my buddies :) here's the last of my pets, not very interesting since they tiny little fishies

this is my pet
took this image a week back

Never been a fan of fish but they are pretty chill.

Did you know a company makes chicken harnesses?

I have that exact same fake tree.

Very pretty, always like the elaphe

Love her

Oh nice, bought the whole tank with everything in it (excluding the fishes) for only $80 off Craigslist, it was a steal.

That's how I got mine too. I need to clean the lid because the hard water here is a bitch though. Do people still buy them from stores? If so, why?

My god... you got an actual raccoon as a pet? I've always admired them, but the ones around here are the niggerest of them all. Every God damn week I have a torn open bag of trash that I was too lazy to put in the bin.

Lol, only idiots do. Went into petco for some fish food the other week and a tank not even half the size of mine (without the shit in it) was like 160. I mean why?...