You will never defeat Islam.

>We are here.
>We are Muslim.
>Islam will dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salaam alaikum my brother

Afraid of whistling at night in a house?
Afraid of the dark?

You need Jesus although your post is only bait

Wa alaikymu' salaam. We need to teach these kuffar a lesson.

You shouldn't be able to see star through moon.

Sand niggers mad as fuck they don't have beautiful women, cities, great countries with the most powerful elite in the entire world.

Do you cry yourself to sleep every night after fucking your goat?

Needs more bacon. 3/10 would not repost as bait

DIE U FUCKIN FILTH!!!

Inshallah Europe will go back to Islam days , and may Muhammed (pbuh) will be accepted as the prophet in other religions too.

but you are not muslim OP so why do you care?

Dominate a pig maybe. But what they do behind the poo shack is none of my business.

it's not a star, it's a sattelite

We do have beautiful women... yours.
You just can't stand the fact that your own women desire anything but kuffar western pig cock.

soon my brother

you will submit to the one true religion

Islam will defeat itself, it doesnt need anyone else to defeat it, yall are a bunch of retarded delusional baby fuckers and will certainly go to hell. Nothing happens in your countries that the jews dont already allow to happen, youre as easily led and manipulated as dogs.

This stuff doesn't even get me riled anymore. From a religious perspective, if my choices are death and hell, or following a dead child molesting warlord who serves a monster like Allah, hell would really be better. Furthermore, if we all get wiped out and Islam takes over the world, I can die comfortably knowing the infighting of these backwards animals will never be spread off this planet nor continue on for more than a millenium, as the pubic bearded raghead is too busy killing off one another to do anything meaningful with his life.

Literally sand niggers, you even respond the same way niggers do.

>Europe will go back to Islam days

When this guy kicked your bloody arses?

Seems legit

Salami à l'ail de couille

Quick! 12 seconds since last prayer!

You gotta buy this paradise!

Good luck nigger. DEUS VULT!

Yeah, you know, it's bad jokes like this that actually make mild anti-semites like me want to full on fund Israel to kill more of your civvies.

Literally primitive tribesmen who are still obsessed with seperating people according to melanin content... pathetic.

Islam is superior. Accept it.

>Literally primitive tribesmen
nigga do you even?

islam will be around for a while but it wont dominate, it is just one of many religions, just another set of spooks

During muslims invasion on balkans Romanians used to impale your pedophile worshiping ancestors ass.
Thats was good, but Poles take it much forward they impale muslims during a battle.
I heard somwhere that a record-holder impale a 6 sandmonkeys on one lance

Nah. You'll get close to taking over parts of Europe, then we will get fed up and run you back to sandland, again.

1/10 for getting me to reply.

Why not just live and let live?

It will only make the kikes richer, it will never bring "m'lady" back cucklord... she belongs to Abdul now.

Попили мне тут, хуила свинявая.

Because that's not how Europe became powerful. You live by conquest, you die by conquest.

Only the great survive, and Islam is the greatest because Allah is.

So why anywhere is islam everything's turning to shit?

Why would we go back after we have taken over?

For a people who have forced their way into the lands of every other people they have ever encountered, you sure do love to pretend you don't know how it works.

but you do not believe in Allah user

you are just an autist with too much time on their hands

one day you will have to admit it. Not to us of course, we don't care about the fact that you suffer from autism. But you have to admit it to yourself

Your parents are worried about you

it is time to stop pretending and start being honest with yourself

It was a long time since you were truly happy, wasn't it?

Shit like Dubai?

oh.. wait...

Everywhere where you keep your warmongering pork fingers out of are doing fine...
You've already convinced yourself that it's anything but YOU who is at fault
>It's all a coincidence
>It's all da consipracies

Allahu akbar

And then what? What is the endgame? I mean, really, let's play hypothetical here just for a moment and pretend that Islam conquest will actually work this time, and muhammads wet dream of a global caliphate actually happens.

What then? Can you name an Islamic country that isn't either a) completely dependent on oil, or b) an utter shithole?

Islam is literally the religious equivalent of a child breaking another child's toy because they can't have it.

When you consider that 60% of the world's population is asian, that they have about half of the wealth in the entire world and almost all of those asians follow non-theistic philosophy-religions it's pretty obvious Islam is never going to dominate anything. What's more asians don't even tolerate islamic nonsense in their countries, they're not being held back by neo-marxist guilt trip bullshit, they don't play world police all day - they do what's best for themselves.

The dog that is Islam trying to bite it's white master's ankle "holy war holy war!", fuck off small flithy animal I am busy with the goddamn T-Rex that is asia.

So do all Muslims have tiny dicks or just the ones in Dubai?

The sky is the limit for humanity once Islam takes over.

No more feminism, homosexuality, political correctness, cuckold culture, forced diversity, white race hate/black race hate, inequality, facism, global elite, war, sufferring, misery, poverty, anti-intellectual glorification, rape culture, liberal-hippie propaganda, Jewish monoply.... and so much more.

Islam is the solution to the world's problems.
We will finally be able to find cures for diseases find a source of renewable energy once the greedy western pigs and kikes are removed from controlling the world's economic policies.

is good only for nobility who trat rest of you like shit, why tey not taking refugies?
oh right, because even muslims hate muslims
also european found oil, europeian dig it out, buy it and build this city for you.
Some day you all will realise how worthless you are

I'm going to convert to Islam because of what you just said there

there's no nobility in Islam you idiot. Islam preaches equality

jabber what you like no one takes you seriously

>renewable energy
>implying oil isn't the only reason the rest of the world pretends smelly robe dog shit civilization has any value at all

Why da European can't just steal it like he steals the diamonds from the native Africans?... Because Jihad. Islam protects us from the wrong-doings of hostile barbarian tribes such as those from the West. That is why Islam is superior and that is the real reason you hate Islam... it hinders your urge to oppress and violate others.

There are 48 countries in the world where the majority of the population is Muslim.

Out of these 48 nations, how many are currently fighting wars to spread islamic dominance?

Ok, Pakistan really wants to invade india and/or vice versa, but that's primarily a territorial question.

Palestine is wanting to regain its land that was conquered by the Israeli. (Hardly surprising: I think even Americans would agree that if Mexico conquered large chunks of california, new mexico and then invaded Texas then the USA would fight to regain the land lost to the invaders, no matter how much the Mexicans would be screaming about how it's their Promised Land.)

Hmm... let's see here... Other than that....

I am trying not to google this but is Russia still fighting the islamist separationist forces in georgia or whatever? Cos maybe those muslims, rather than wanting to throw off the yoke of russian imperialism, are actually fighting to establish a global Islamic Caliphate?

Ah yes, that brings me to Isis. (Who aren't recognized as a nation yet as far as I know but I am sure that they are dead set on establishing a muslim caliphate. Well, a Sunni muslim Caliphate.) They want to murder all the Shias. And any other muslim apostate not following their version of Sunni Salafism.

But! They are blowing shit up abroad, or at least they are taking credit for blowing shit up abroad so we know that they are on a successful campaign of conquering the whole world!
Well, only parts of the middle east at the moment, but soon they will be rolling their tanks through Berlin! You shall see!

>but the refugees are actually covert ISIS foot soldiers who have been sent to the west to impregnate every woman in the west with muslim seed and therefore bring about universal islam because everyone knows that religion is genetic

Yeah sure. Why not.

cont....

Kekel my shekels

this is another one of those fucking Putin troll army threads isn't it?

get better b8 m8, this is shit.

Ok, im leaving now, your baits stop being fun to take, those responds are last one
xD
becourse niggers are easer to conquest, they seling each other for slavery and they had no tehnology. But you are right, those fairy tails save muslims for being slaved by europe becourse gave arabs some sense of unity.
Also arabs unlike niggers have skill in fight

>I think even Americans would agree that if Mexico conquered large chunks of california, new mexico and then invaded Texas then the USA would fight to regain the land

Didn't that happen pretty much the other way 'round?

Question, you want to rule the world but you cant even live side by side with other muslims peacefully, what would you do if the whole world was muslim and you had no one else to kill because they're not muslim ?

anyways, so the question is, how many of the 48 nations are shitholes and/or not dependent on oil?

Malaysia I suppose. The rest are all shitholes.

But it's irrelevant. Because, as discussed, there are no islamic countries trying to take over the world. with the exception of Isis. Whom everyone, including their muslim neighbours, hate.

But, ok, let's say that it happens anyway. What would happen?

we would all be living peaceful lives cos we'd all be under one religion. Specifically a religion based on how virtuous actions echo in the afterlife

Like if everyone was a christian.

There would be no infidels to kill and we would all just shut the fuck up and maybe finally start exploring space rather than arguing over who'se idea of a bearded sky-fairy is real

Deus Vult

yeah, I was using history and satire to justify palestinian resistance against Israel

yeah i'm a cunt

It's fine, I don't care. I just liked the analogy, is all.

>TFW I live in Canada
>TFW I see white girls dating and being converted to islam daily at my school
>TFW I see white girls go to mosques and smoke sheesha with these brown dudes because they drive their parents mercedes
>TFW check ur white boy privilege
>TFW

There is no problem with "other Muslims"... all Muslims love Islam and support ISIS. What your cuckold liberal-hippie brain cannot understand is a culture which isn't afraid to destroy the passive and tolerant people within them who are destroying their culture and posing a danger to their people with their dangerous insistence on "diversity", "tolerance", "multiculturalism", "pacifism" and other such toxic values.

We don't want these things in our society because they do not work.

thanks, so did I.

I think it's wasted on this lot though

>all Muslims support ISIS

You do know that the majoroty of Isis' victims are muslim, right? Like, they are the people Isis is killing the most?

Also, people, save this link and read the article in your own time:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

It's pretty informative, no matter what side of the islamaphobic fence you are sitting on and well worth the read

Islam is cancer that doesn't work in the modern world and needs to be abandoned. Don't poison your children with it.

t. arab

Only kikes think they are muslims

Keep telling yourself that, kaafir.
Islam will be your children's religion.

Arabic the most a e s t h e t i c writing system?

>men. hygenic
the text was already green. kek.

>Crescent with tips over half the circle
Only possible during a lunar eclipse
>Visible star in the crescent
Contradicts the lunar eclipse assumption

Conclusion: The whole thing is bullshit

Rational thinking thread?

Religion is a bunch of silly superstitions and Islam is the most annoying of them all.

It won't happen because trump will be elected, and sooner or later the regressive left will realise that islam is the cancer of the world and stop trying to defend the homophobic, racist and women-hating culture that is socially 200 years behind everyone else.
And then you can all fuck off back the the desert shithole that you all came from.

Go away sandnigger.

religionfag

hygeinic was under civilization... i guess that's why it doesn't say "intelligent" under the western man column.
Graph reading is basic skill lacking in poirly educated western shitholes.

Religion is a stupid substitute for logic and reason. Now that we have science, we no longer need religion to keep people in line.

Nobody has seen a god. Nobody knows if any religion has any truth at all.

You're brainwashing yourself to believe this nonsense.

Have fun with that.

nice story bro

You'll just be removed like the others.

Allahu Snackbar

>mfw the Americans finally invent an alternative to fossil fuels and the entire middle east goes back to living in tents and fucking goats

Spanish?

insha allah

let us vent

fuck right off
islam is suffocating the arab world and keeping our people back

You know Islam is total shit at science, right? That they routinely allow scripture to determine theory? These people think mountains have roots and that women's pelvises are damaged by driving a car. They'll just say whatever an imam wants to hear because imam. In fact I would say the imam is the flaw of Islam - it's a fast track to radicals when one radical can become a hundred radicals because imam. Imams are greedy and will fight each other for control probably destroying most attempts at progress, most resources will be wasted in those battles as well.

Honestly the best soultion I can see for society is to find all sociopaths with fMRI and euthanize them. When a sociopath becomes an unquestionable imam, white billionaire or black activist they inevitably inflict their psychopathy on everyone else. I want to see what society looks like without the 3% of humans who are actively trying to destroy it for no reason before moving forward.

If Islam was really the thing holding us back, you wouldn't need to launch massive wars against us every decade.

Islam is holding YOU back... it's holding you back from making the entire world submissive to you greedy, sick and unjust people. Do not confuse the issue.

go prostrate yourself for that pedo prophet of yours

Even if the whole world worshipped one God, humans would find other reasons to kill one another. It's delusional to think that if there was one religion conflict would suddenly disappear.

exactly. sunni v shia

Aren't your late for a gender-fluid rally somewhere?

Oh yeah, we all know this thread.
Muslims bragging about the exact factors that are in reality the downfall of islamic culture.

>birth rate
The times when a culture defeated another one by outbirthing it are long gone as anyone with a little knowledge of history and geopolitics can confirm. Having lots of children is a bad thing today, leading to poor, hungry, uneducated masses and keeping countries/cultures down. Otherwise, Africa would rule the world, wouldn’t it?

>infiltration through immigration
This is probably the biggest muslim delusion. They are falling for the classical western tactic of overpowering other cultures: You can live with us, but if you are not willing to fit in, you’ll end up in a slum at the fringe of society. If you integrate yourself, on the other hand, you will soon realize that western culture is just more fun than yours and completely open to you.
That’s exactly whats happening to muslimes in Europe. And surprise, surprise: More and more people choose the way of integration. You are not conquering anything, you are getting conquered.

>knocking up western women
This is not as usual as muslims seem to believe; in most of the cases that happen, it leads to a further washdown of muslim culture, as most of the kids grow up as westerners with little knowledge of and care for Islam.

>glorious Jihad
It says a lot about your mindset and mental stability (and about the peacefulness of your religion) if you see something just and noble in terrorist attacks on civilians, but that shall not be the point here. The important thing is: Terrorist attacks, especially of the suicidal flavor, are a typical characteristic of the loosing side – think of japanese Kamikaze bombers in WWII etc. And history teaches: They never change the tide of the conflict. The only things they achieve are driving away a lot of sympathisants and making the winning side angry, thus leading to much harder acts of retribution.

Yeah but ur all stinky, u won't win because we will smell u out u filthy kebabs, why is idolism more important than freedom u pussy bitch?

Yes. Soon the whole world will fuck goats and children.

It's like saying "The Neandertahl will dominate the world, deal with it."
How can an inferior belief like islam "win" in this modern world?
With all your violence, you are just being mocked more each day.
You are not intelligent people, not educated, not organized, no culture, no wealth (besides 0,00001% that owns the oil) ... how do you think you can defeat the western world with your cavemen level ideology?

Seriously?

We do not respect you, you don't deserve our respect. You are failures that cultivate the failure by means of that stupid ideology that prevent any form of progress. You all chose ignorance and inferiority.

How on earth would you defeat the superiority?

We will win because we don't have a majority liberal society.

Our values are, and have always been far right. Your society has to adapt to it. We've been it for 1400 years. Only an inferior culture such as that of the West can devolve to the "progressive" libcuck cesspool that we witness today.

>not adapting is something good
>staying the same for 1400 years makes you a winner

Retard.

but these are Teutonic Knights, they left the holy land very early and spent most of their time butchehring baltic pagans

Lol... not all change is good.
Apparently libcuck education doesn't teach critical thinking in western pig stys.

They have brainwashed you to associate change with improvement... when the two are not necessarily related.

You can change your gun laws... that must be better right? LOL, dumb westerner.

nice b8, now fuck off back to allah's vagina

t. ex muslim

Not all change is good, but never changing is always bad.
The classical religious values made up by people in mud huts centurys ago are hilariously useless in modern society - both muslim and christian.
But we left ours behind and rule the world; you cling to yours and all you have is your envious hate of western culture.

And yet we see you yearning to return to old values with the dumbing down of your countries and support of Trump/Brexit...

Admit it. Some values are best left untouched.

this board was created by a westerner,
please create your own malaysian lady boy appreciation board and post there mumin motherfucker, at least then it will actually be an achievement

There are always some dumb people yearning for the old times.
But in the west, fundamentalists are not ruling. They are a minority on the fringe of society - this is the prime reason why the west is superior to islam.

The Brexit is brainless but has nothing to do with "old values"; and no sane person will vote for a Trump. He will lose.

lol, he stole the code from an asian as the always do...