Where were you when they outlawed a meme?

Where were you when they outlawed a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37493165
discord.gg/yAXqq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what happens if I post a pepe now?

will the value of my rarest pepe drop ?

LOLLLL

you get sent to Cred Forums

No, it'll only increase since people want what they can't have. But you'll have to start selling your pepes on the black market.

It's begun. The pepe market will crash

Let's take a popular meme and make it all "hateful" and see if they ban that one as well.

Which meme should we use?

But it wasn't outlawed, OP. Reactionary dickheads just starting using the shit out of Rare Pepes, then expressed shock and surprise when people began to associate said image with reactionaries.

As long as they never discover my holographic tritium pepe I will be happy

DESIGNATED

I AM DEAD!!!!

Feels guy, he's already associated with pepe

Use lolcats/funny cat images with racist captions

True but reagardless we should stock up on all the rarest pepe's we can before it's too late. If it went this far then how long before it gets to that point y'know

Izz chillin with >DAT BOY 0 SHIT WHAT UP< chilling time we're living in

This will only drive up the value of rare pepe's. The kikes did this after investing low. This is an old jewish trick.

The awoo cat

dubs decides

then dump all of yours

nah, it needs to be a normie meme like harambe or dat boi

RIP in peace, Pepe

Wew lad

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37493165

We shall remember this day in imfamy

Pepe will never die

this will only make him stronger

Pedo bear stopped chasing little boys and girls just for a second but you could tell by the way he was rapeing things were off

Wait untill they discover the Lufthansa crash and pepe's connections

what breed of cat is that

>wtf.jpg
Normies will get their hands on our pepes.
Pepes will no longer be valuable.

>no reason to live

Germany Retriever

JOin our discord

discord.gg/yAXqq

Shoutout to anyone who ever got a pepe tattoo. That's an official hate symbol stuck on their body forever.

Those sons of bitches. Those cocksuckers. They're tarnishing his memory. Dragging his name through the dirt. Pepe may have been used by the most degenerate racists on planet earth, but all in all he was just a meme. He never meant to hurt nobody. it wasn't bad enough that the normalfags had to kill him but now he's an outlaw. Rest In Peace Pepe, herald of the 2015 meme renaissance, you were the best meme I ever knew

pepe is for everyone

anyone can mould pepe to their own liking and not just white supremacists

>a cartoon frog

he's called wojak you newfag

who the fuck recognizes the authority of the Anti-Defamation League?

I actually thought you were trolling.

Humanity has surpassed even epic levels of faggotry. Where can we possibly go from here?

Fucking normalfags..

Well, here in the US we still havent chosen our next shitlord president.

Literally nothing. They only banned pepes presenting hate speech which is retarded because hate speech is kinda banned in general.

we pepe blackmarket now

Racist autfags use pepe meme to make racist autfag posts then whine like children when people start to think pepe is a racist symbol.

Fucking right wing alt faggits are the thinnest skinned little babies to ever disgrace the internet with their presence.

But it's being reported like they're the police. Faux News for ya. At least it may keep the normies away from him

This.

kek

I seriously want Trump to win

>inb4 a hilaryfag calls me a faggot

>outlawed

You're retareded.

Bait? Whatever, I'll bite.

No one gives a shit that some retard agency designated it however the fuck they want.

The dumbfounded-ness stems from this being yet another completely clear example of liberal lunacy. How in the ever-loving fuck is a picture of a frog inherently a symbol of hate? The transparency of such an attempt to curb speech is evidence that the left is trying their damndest to become the fucking stasi

They're so easy to trigger, watch:

A Clinton Presidency will be objectively better than a Trump presidency. Having a female president and greater multiculturalism are what will truly make America even greater

fucking this.

I doubt 9/10 people have even heard of them before this happened.

>who the fuck recognizes the authority of the Anti-Defamation League?

Time to revolt

>inherently.

You don't know what that word means, do you? It is no more inherent than the swastika was a symbol of hate before the Nazis, but Pepes use by racists has givin in meaning.

Words and symbols don't have inherent value or meaning. Their meaning is only derived from their use.

anybody have any cute pepe's to show he really isn't a bad guy but just misunderstood?

Who uses internet explorer ffs

that's part of the joke... look at the tabs

ITT: what is reading

>Fun & Games
What do they have, five nights at gitmo?

IS THIS THE REAL WORLD

My God, we did it. We actually did it.
We created a meme so dank it's illegal. This is a cause for celebration.

this is how Cred Forums died, newfags getting spoonfed by slightly smarter newfags instead of being told to lurk moar or being called a faggot

>hate speech is kinda banned in general.
Pff yuropooor detected
reasonalbe laws are for cucks

IS THIS JUST FANTASY

pepe isn't illegal you dinguses
unless you're a europoor or something

topkek
not sure why but it get me everytime

Pepe didn't start on Cred Forums. It was started on the SA forums after a panel was copied and edited from the original comic.

is pepes like this one how it became hate speech i really dont understand

society would be so much better if everyone listened to you.

faggot

>what happens if I post a pepe now?

Jews will come and get you.

Fuck all Jews. Seriously. Look at those fucking old perverts. Do a web search on Jewish bath house child abuse. Fucking little Jew boys in their special Jew bath houses. Buttfucking little boys. I wonder if they take their hats off before they rape the boys? Maybe the hats fly off when they come up the butts of little boys.

A CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY IS NECESSARY TO INVESTIGATE RITUAL BUTTFUCKING IN JEW BATH HOUSES.

And Pepe should be the poster frog.

Sup niggas! What's my dude Pepe paintin'?

I have never lost my shit as hard as this

The dumbest description ever. Literally anything can be a hate symbol if you change it like how they say on there.

Part of me thinks this was done just to give that shit page on Hillary's website some "legitimacy"

Holy fuck, meme magic made rare Pepes a thing! That's some 4th wall shit

df

before or after "Feels good man" was a meme on 420chan, using the original panel?

>hillary
>correcting the record

No way

Witnessed

ok so who the fuck recognizes the authority of a bunch of orthodox nannies?

point is you faggots are getting your panties in a knot over nothing as always

>there's an actual group that thinks it can decide what's offensive and what's not

This is kinda like those big historic Church meetings where they decide what people should believe in.

/thread

>Implying stupid normies wont asociate any Pepe picture with hate speech regardless of context

Good. Shit was getting out of hand tbh. Now we can start a new meme that isn't as intense and racist as Pepe that is funny yet appropriate

Newfag.

You do know if trump wins hes taking down Cred Forums!

This newfags need to lurk moar and stop being faggots

>taking down Cred Forums
Stop that lying right now! You know the CP and mental illness is of top quality material and is exported to intermets overseas. Trump wouldn't let this market collapse

>hillaryfag calling him a faggot

also evidence that he will do that faggot or you are a lying cunt.

Good, then stop posting it.

So it was a normie meme before it came to Cred Forums and other sites?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Forgot the 'how to unrape your sister' tab

I mean he would be making this country better.