Sup b

Sup b

Is it possible to Jam a security Signal?
Yes? (how)

Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/science/fast-radio-waves-travel-aa99d5be769d3b6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find out the local oscillator frequency of the receiver. Transmit on that frequency with as much power as you can.

A security signal for what exactly?

It's possible to jam any wireless signal.

Jamming basically just involves broadcasting pure noise at a higher amplitude (power) than the signal on the same frequency.

Imagine trying to have a conversation with somebody and there is somebody screaming at the top of their lungs between you and the person you are trying to talk to.

You just need to figure out the frequencies you need to jam. You can do this with a common radio spectrum analyzer.

I'm guessing the system works on 1.3 GHz, 2.4 GHz, or 5.8 GHz. Those are the common bands that are legal for civilians to broadcast with and not need a license.

an alarm from a roll door and motion sensors -OP

In that case, depends on the location of the sensors, but I think those things have fail-safes on them to where of they are stopped in a weird way or something they automatically alert the police. I asked a military friend about killing the power to the system and that's what he told me, so it's probably the same with jamming

sure, RTLSDR

or any SDR really RTLSDR is just a cheap one.

It would be a really shitty security system if it didn't have a failsafe.

What you need to do is some Mission Impossible type shit and spoof the signal so it thinks it is still online but you are sending it a fake signal that still says everything is OK. Meanwhile you are actually pulling off your heist.

Check these

I don't think that would work, seems just like Hollywood bs

Hmmm.
So there is no possible way to jam the signal before it come's to the Police ?

Hmmmm,

but then when we trigger the alarm it will go of?

It's possible, but the setup is probably more expensive than whatever he wants to steal, and her clearly has no clue how to even start doing it.

It would only be possible if you knew exactly how the system worked and had your own replica of it to practice on until you got it right.

No, I seriously doubt it, because I think the signal to the police is sent via phone line, you'd just have to study it out

Look youvpussy this post flagged you more than doing it fast would have gloves mask done

Is that really the Apple PowerPC waving flag demo (with shitforbrains graphic overlay)?

No clue, just saw another user post it a while back and saved, I'm not a macfag anyway

Hmmm

The " heist" Its about 30,000 euro
When the alarm is triggerd we got 1,5 Minutes before the owner or the Police is ai the Place

Is there no Way to Slow the connection/Signal?
Or some one got a a idea of doing it

Sure, just jam 433 MHz and 868 MHz

Many systems have anti-jam detection but they're treated much less severely than an alarm code.

The faster you move the more time slows down around you. So if you can moveat near the speed of light you will have what seems like hours, or even years to perform the heist.

That's part of what Einstein's theory of relativity proved.

But of course if you could move at even 1% the speed of light you could be a billionaire by selling that technology to NASA.

So no, you dumb fuck, you can't slow down a radio wave without Star Trek level technology. Radio moves at the speed of light, period.

>radiofrequenzes
>speed of ligth

Go for one

reference.com/science/fast-radio-waves-travel-aa99d5be769d3b6f

"Radio waves travel at a velocity that is equal to the speed of light traveling in a vacuum, which is 186,282 miles per second. Top speed is only possible in empty space; passing through transparent liquids and solids like crystals cause waves to bend, which slows down their speed."

>INB4 we aren't in the vacuum of space.

Air does not significantly slow down radio. It is still going over 99% the speed of light.

jammers are illegal and likely would cost more than what you'd steal

also isn't this shit all hardwired? why would a security system work only on wireless?

police are slow as fuck to respond to alarms like this since 99% of the time its some dumbass employee who forgot the code or the security system is glitched

Much easier to install wireless. No drilling holes in walls and running wires.

OP if you got access to inside of building then just unscrew the door sensors and tape them together

I read a story about a bank that was robbed. They kept tripping the alarm on purpose but not robbing it. Waited for the cops to respond. They check it out, leave because it is a false alarm.

Repeat.

After like the 4th response the cops just figured it was a faulty alarm and ignored it. That's when they cut through the vault from the back of the bank. They pulled a truck up behind the bank and cut through the side of the truck and the wall of the bank.

It's hilarious it even worked. It was a documentary on discovery or history channel or something. Some greatest heists type show. Saw it like 10 years ago.

They basically just made the cops so annoyed by the alarm they stopped responding to it.

Except he will probably be on camera doing that. Hmm we were robbed last night. Lets look at the video of yesterday. Yeah it probably isn't the guy fucking with the alarm system...

Any More Tips?

we don't even know what he's trying to get into, who knows if there are cameras

im not going to read this whole thread but security alarms are sent by dedicated landlines...and when they stop transmitting this can trigger the alarm

If it is even remotely valuable there are cameras. There are cameras on the cash register at 7/11 which only has a few hundred bucks...

ITT

tell us what you are trying to get into

thread will be deleted so chances are nothing said here is trouble

True

Also, why hasn't anyone said to get a microwave, open the door, jam a screwdriver in the door lock and point it at the fucker. Turn it on, ??????, profit

That sounds like a shitty bank.

That's not how it works for the large American bank I work at.

Beyond that most jurisdictions hand out fines for false alarms. So the police will still show up.

Most security alarms that trigger a police call are usually close to the teller and many times people have accidentally done this enough times to where you now have two triggers only the workers know, and if such an alarm is false and the police find nothing, it's an immediate high charge to the company. Cameras everywhere and knowing who's suppose to be working there, it becomes a warning to the teller, and then a write up, and escalates from there. The police have to respond every time, but the city will profit off of it if it's false.

It applies to every commercial business since the city can now make money off these things.

I think it was back in the 70's or something. When times were different.

It was a classic heist that went down in history. Can't remember the name. It was big enough to have a documentary about it, that's all I remember.

You can't just "sell" illegal magic to NASA, silly. It's not 80s we're living here. Technocracy's gonna kill ya.

I think the bank turned off the alarm. Probably because they were getting charged for all the visits.

Gotcha. Things are very different now lol.

In 2016 robbing a bank is possible but not at all recommended.

There just isn't enough money in a bank today to justify it. Not for me anyway. For crackheads suppose but not for normal folks.

$20 000 take with a good chance at 15 years in jail for armed robbery

worth it

I'm saying that current security systems in the US have changed in the last 5 years alone. There is no off button anymore. Just having to press or trigger different things to alarm the police.

the communication more likely involves the sensor sending a "hey, everything is cool here" signal on a regular basis than "holy fuck, something is wrong, call tha po-leese" when something is wrong
basically the master stops receiving that ok signal and you dun goof'd

Totes. That's IF you can get away with 20k. Not at all likely.

prisons are full of people who thought they could cheat the system

think $30K Euro is worth spending a good chunk of your life in prison for?

Correct. For my bank all the sensors feed into multiple hardened security command centers around the country. There are multiple people monitoring all the banks at all times.

Problem is that you don't have the same level of supervision as with a hardwired system. Most wireless sensors have a 12-24 supervision window to check into the control panel.

That means you could just remove the sensor (unless it's got a tamper switch on the mount), and do whatever you want within that 12-24 hour period.

This.

Any interruption in the "everything is OK" signal probably trips the alarm just like the "Oh shit we have an intruder" signal.

I don't believe thats how it works with my bank. I've seen and talked to the technicians while they're installing certain wireless sensors and they call one of our central monitoring sites to activate, calibrate and vet each sensor immediately after its installed.

Also the vaults are rated by the number of hours it takes to breach them. So a 24 hour safe is going to take about 24 hours to breach without using explosives or large and noisy power tools.

So even if you can make inside the bank without being seen, good luck breaching the vault without being heard. Or tripping more sensors.

fuck i missed my dream career of building vaults or being a part of the agency that inspects them/creates the ratings

Shit, it'd be easier to hit one of those small, shitty ATMs. So long as it's through into a faraday cage and assuming you can make a successful getaway.

I think it was over a holiday weekend if I remember correctly. They had a very long time to do it.

They had time to go through the deposit boxes one at a time in the vault. They were in no hurry.

It was more of a total fuckup by the security than anything else.

Get a big battery and a big magnet with some copper wires and shit with an electrical source like a generator and fuck shit up

You watched too much breaking bad.

My bank has cleaning crews that come over the weekend and at nights, specifically for this reason.

Nope read that in a how to book. Never even watched the show, but thanks with the commodore.

The book is called "Something something" by JollyRoger. They have it as PDF on deepweb I'm sure.

I think he's referencing Prison Break? and that scene was wrong, you'd need alternating current not DC car battery like they did.

also it wouldn't work for many other reasons...

everybody keeps talking like it's a bank... what type of nigger bank only has 30k euros?

A lot of banks. There's usually no need to have more. If you're going to withdraw more you usually need to give advance notice so (in the states) a truck from the Federal Reserve can come and drop off more.

Different locations will have more, some will have less.

are there at least safe deposit boxes?

1) you think most people keep cash in safe deposit boxes?
2) do you want to drill through every single lock to open them up?

I'm just talking about security systems in general. My only point was maybe trip the security system so many times they either turn it off or stop responding to it.

I know specifically, where I work, pinpointing a bank here, their security panels have detectors that pick up on RF jamming attempts. So it's possible that more sophisticated private systems will have that as well.

This

Safe deposit boxes are for valuable documents, heirlooms, jewelry, or other valuable items. No sense in just storing cash. As long as the cash is legal depositing it would be a smarter option. You earn interest that way.

Storing cash because you are worried you couldn't withdraw the cash from your account in a crises doesn't make sense. Because in that economic crises the value of the cash is probably crashing as well. Then you just have a bunch of paper in the deposit box. Might as well be a phone book at that point.

Also, bear in mind it's TWO locks per box you'd have to drill through. When technicians come out to drill the boxes whenever a customer forgets their key at home usually takes around an hour. For 1 lock, not 2.

There's only one way to do it... go in strong.

all fair points, just saying this is a lot of risk for 30k.

read this book if you want to see how a proper heist is done. they popped all the safe deposit boxes, fenced what was easy, discarded the rest.

And that's why it still boggles my mind that people still rob banks. It CAN be done if you're smart about it but you'll never get enough money out to matter.

That's why it is usually just some crackhead with no plan.

A dumb nigger I went to high school with tried to rob a bank in my home town. He tried to get away on foot and made it like 1 block down the road before he was busted.

I laughed so hard when I saw his mug shot in my local paper. He was always some idiot wannabe thug.

The only successful ones in my AO that have occurred took less than 60s to accomplish. Again, you're not getting a lot of money, but if you can do it quick you substantially reduce the risk.

if you jam the channel its very likely to trigger the security signal