I may be late to the party, but just finished watching the first debate

I may be late to the party, but just finished watching the first debate.

Anyone else think this faggot ass mother fucker attacked Trump more than Hillary? He was only throwing questions at Trump and ignored Hillary.

Not only that, but when people cheered for Trump, he reminded them they aren't supposed to cheer. But the crowed cheered for Hillary like 4 fucking times and he didn't say anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
thepoliticalinsider.com/presidential-debate-reviewing-tape-how-hillary-cheated/
youtube.com/shared?ci=c7Q_AX0bIz4
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Na. Trump fucked up. He was baited and he fell for every bait that came is way.

this is the media bias in America.

sure kid

Yea this guy is a total faggot cuck lester the molester we call him...

> thinks its exclusive to america

Sucks to be that naive

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

/thread

Trumpcucks just can't admit their hero fucked up completely and need someone to blame.

unsurprisingly, they blame the nigger.

When uncle Lester farted, the Adams family started

Are you being paid overtime? Fuck off Hill shill

He looked like a fucking moron. He was almost incoherent by the end of the debate kekkles.

Right? Goddamn shills. All they do is undermine Trump and try to make him look dumb instead of talking about the issues. Like why aren't they talking about how he finally brought up Rosie O'Donnell. I bet Hitlery Clinton doesn't even have a policy on Rosie O'Donnell.

Let's be real. Hillary and Trump are both awful but holy shit Trump is right on the edge of legally retarded.

Caw Caw you piece of shit

As much as I would vote Trump over Hillary any day, he dropped his spaghetti 30 minutes in.
The rest of the debate was him just floundering. I hope he was saving himself for the next two.

>I never said that
Did he forget that you could look at his past tweets or did he just forget that he actually said it

we're not talking about your shithole country.

how autistic do you have to be to reach this conclusion?
anyone feel free to answer.

He didn't say that at all. He just said the media in America is biased.
Don't get upset.

he's not a paid shill. he is one of the dumb ones who do it for free.

you idiot don't understand how this works. do you?

your tears will be delicious when Trump gets crushed in the election

you would know.

now this is shilling.

oh look special ed just left out.
he doesn't agree with me so he supports trump.
doesn't get more special than this.
not as intelligent as they claim to be. not surprised.

/thread

So this just got exposed.

thepoliticalinsider.com/presidential-debate-reviewing-tape-how-hillary-cheated/

She was actually using hand signals tell the moderator when to interrupt Trump also she could throw in quippy one liners and when to push Trump harder. I thought it was going to be bullshit when I saw the headline. After watching the video evidence I couldn't have been more wrong. She's not even subtle about. Coinciding with all the reports that Hillary's campaign was threatening the moderator before the debate? It's not even a question. Have a look. Judge for yourself. And then watch as CTR faggots try to say she only had to itch her nose 47 times and it was a coincidence that every time she itched Leater either attacked Trump or immediately interrupted Trump to let Hillary retort.

youtube.com/shared?ci=c7Q_AX0bIz4

Fuck off shill

TL;DR: DUUUUUURRRRRP

he was very much biased
however speaking as a trump supporter trump lost this debate.
holt may have been biased and did everything in his power to make sure trump lost, but it is very much still trumps fault for falling for all the bait they threw at him

hillary came off as a coldhearted smug bitch, but trump didnt do himself any favors.
so far the fallout hasnt been to bad, heres hoping it stays that way.

>hurr durr you're just a shill
No u
What are you, fucking 10?
I hate Hillary. She's a fucking criminal, a cunt and I 100% think that Trump would make a better president.
But she objectively looked better than him during the debate. He out rightly said that the housing crisis was good business, he said that he doesn't pay taxes and he said that stop and frisk was great.
It's pretty much political self harm.
Not to mention he denied the fact that he said that climate change is a man made myth invented by china.
Regardless of whether that's true or not, he said it and claimed he didn't.
He looked completely pathetic. Hillary looked awful too when she actually did open her unholy mouth, but most of the time she let trump dig himself into his own spaghetti-grave.

>user asserts a claim and posts evidence
>HURR DURR SHILL

If you can refute it by all means go ahead, but you just look retarded by posting that.

holy shit, interesting
i hate the bullshit conspiracy theory nonsense but this one seems to havvea little legitimacy
although lets be honest, even if she cheated, trump took every bit of bait thrown to him

remember these posters claim to be intelligent.

>literally cannot argue
Why do you post a political thread of your only rebuttals are baseless ad hominem attacks?
You just look like you're incapable of forming a coherent argument.

>chronically butthurt turmpthumper
>because if trump does poorly it means the election is rigged by our reptilian overlords

Holy fuck look at these cucks

I think trump just had more to answer to with all the back talking he has done.

>more butthurt trumpaloompas
keep crying, little boy.

try making an argument next time.
so what did they put you on as a kid?
what did they claim was your problem?
ADD? autism? I seriously want to know.

Here's a cogent argument, and it's a fact: your boy is going to get BTFO in November. Get used to saying these words "Madam President."

>hehe I've been on Cred Forums for three days, check out these sick buzzwords

>strawman

It's easier to say the opposition are crazy conspiracy nuts than to face the actual evidence, isn't it?

doesn't understand the meaning of a word.
uses it anyways

>muh ad hominem
Not an argument :^)

these people claim to be intelligent.

sure kid

I agree, there was definite bias there but Trump made himself look way worse than he could have.
Got baited at every turn.

implying its an ad homin and not a diagnosis.

When did I say Donald was my boy you fucking mong

OF COURSE, he's a fucking liberal nigger journalist with a terribly fucked up jawline/underbite for fucks sake. What did you expect?

Oh no, for sure lol. I think Trump is a horrible debater, Hillary should have been able to fucking rake him over the coals but I feel like she was off her game.

Regardless, still voting Trump.

>ad hominem
Not an argument :^)

>an ad homin

well, last week you fucknuts were hyping about how hillary had a body double or that she might be a hologram... i understand that counts as hard scientific facts in your book, but that's a crazy conspiracy theory according to everyone else.

i realize you're just baiting in hopes of burying the original post in bullshit so no one sees it
but not an argument

look at this anons

I guess my diagnosis was correct.
fucking children. emoticon, should have added faggot too.

He is conservative.

I know that doesn't fit in to the conspiracy dogma for people who NEED answers to justify their own feelings in some way to feel comfortable...but yah.

>ad hominem
Not an argument

>because some people say it all trump supporters must think it :^)

#NotAllTrumps

Part of geopolitics is debating your points with other countries leaders

>Thinks guy is horrible at debating
>Still voting for him "because"

Will you faggots shut up

Muricans please listen...
your media is the most biasd shit on this planet representing the feavordreams of some filthy rich people that let u accumulate their wealth...

>because trumpers aren't conspiracy nuts
then what have you guys been doing the whole year? every week there's a new retarded conspiracy theory from your side trying to explain why trump is doing poorly, be it secret assassinations, rigged polls, body doubles, or even claiming jews are behind everything. and now, faggot op is claiming it was a rigged debate because trump sucked.

Jesus, you guys were shilling all day yesterday; can you at least give it a break until the money has been deposited into your account before you continue?

I did notice a trend in that the nigger wouldn't interupt Hilary but would try to cut trump off. After hearing Trump's points on economy and trade I belive his strategy will work better than Hilary's (very vaguely explained) plan.

I mean if you wanna talk geopolitics we can talk geopolitics.

Trump is bad unscripted, I agree wholeheartedly with that, however he has some excellent speech writers that he makes better with his personal touch. His best was the one in Mexico, which I give him mad props for, that'd be stressful.

Hillarys geopolitical career has consisted of; destabilizing the Middle East, giving uranium to Russia, exposing state secrets, and allowing four Americans to get killed.

Trump on the other hand wants to COOPERATE with Russia in Syria, which is more important than ever considering the broken ceasefire, and erase ISIS, who were American funded radicals.

Foreign policy is Hillarys weakest point tbh.

>thepoliticalinsider.com/presidential-debate-reviewing-tape-how-hillary-cheated/

>After reviewing the tape, a video is going viral (below)...

286 views.

that site. serious journalists.

Except there are multiple items of evidence in the thread. Like I said before, refute them or shut up.

You just look dumb when you dismiss it all as a conspiracy.

>shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill >shill

... wow, American politics sure have hit a new summit in 2016.

its not a conspiracy...
this bitch is a criminal this should be one of the things you SHOULD expect from her lol

Its hard to believe but trump will have to make choices once given the power to do so as well.

I don't care who writes your scripts or how stressful your job is. That's par for the course.

ok now watch the video instead of just attacking the source

I thought Hilary's FAQ checkers comments were kinda funny. She's so fucking twisted with her facts, she lies more than she tells the truth. You literally can't tell truth from lies. Neither can she

yeah destroy that bitch via lasers and shit. killary5000.com

>kid
This is more likely than not your first election; I've been voting since you were just stirring around in your worthless fathers balls as a dull desire. Your boy and your meme moment is going to fail epically, and it will be beautiful. Kid.

Yup, presidents to tend to make tough choices.

Trump has been very clear though; don't antagonize Russia, eliminate ISIS, increase defence spending and stop being the world police.

And then Hillary will claim he will start WW3, when the situation in Syria is on that trajectory (the situation her and Obamas government made).

what if its right and u would be one of the first 1000 people that knew that shit...

ur one of that > sheep

The source is irrelevant. The video evidence however, is irrefutable.

Can this be a new copypasta?

hastags don't work here, fuckboi.

and every forum and news site being drowned by accusations of body doubles counts for a good 80% trump-psychos trying to "redpill" everyone.

give it one week, and i guarantee Cred Forums and everywhere else will be flooded by some new conspiracy. but by that time you will have forgotten this conversation already, and you'll be chanting and screaming about some new supposed conspiracy.

hillary coughed a bit and stumbled, and you all claimed she was died. she came back feeling better within a short time, and you started claiming it was a body double, with tons of threads comparing her nose and ears before and after stumbling, trying to prove it was a different person. then some idiot saw a faulty recording and thought hillary was a hologram, so that started being preached everywhere.

you can't expect me to assume you're a rational person when you keep that kind of company without even criticizing their retardedness.

>increase defense spending
>stop being the world police
Y'all ain't very smart are you

>increase defence spending and stop being the world police.

this is some paradox here m8 ...

it never fails to amaze me
Clinton sits there and claims its trump who will start wars, Trump who hates women, Trump who wants is racist and wants to keep minorities down
when those are all things her past 30 years in office have proven about her

that's what you said about hillary being a hologram.

>nazi

I did watch the video.

The claim is that she's telling the moderator to intervene - then it says she scratches her nose and tells us that the moderator is going hand it back to Clinton for a zinger. Only problem is that she starts speaking before the moderator gives the floor to Clinton.

The whole premise of the video is absurd because the facts don't align with the allegations.

This video is people looking for reasons that Trump clearly didn't do as well as Clinton did in the debate.

I'm no Clinton fan (in fact I don't like her at all and wish the democrats would have put ANYONE else up as the nominee), but she was composed, she stayed on message and she nailed him on some very good points. Trump did better than her on trade. That video is total BS.

It's not my burden if you want to make logical fallacies.

By the way all that shit you said is purely anecdotal evidence. I keep my ear pressed relatively close to the Trump "hive mind" or whatever you want to call it, and I heard very little on a body double.

See? Anecdotal can be refuted with anecdotal. You can look at any reputable pro-trump YouTube channel or website, I guarantee you will not find much about a Clinton body double.

oh no we lost the respect of a user on Cred Forums
hold me god emperor trump i dont think im strong enough to get through this one

Not him but
>defense
Literally means we don't go out starting shit and spend more on defending our country

Right, let's pressure the candidate that actually has plans in place for when she wins. Not the retard repeating the same 10 things that aren't even close to answers.

Lol

Hard to not bring up all the stupid shit Trump has done and said over the last 20 years of his stupid life.

Hilary has 2 big things worth "attacking" her email scandal and her husband cheating on her 20 years ago while he was in office.

A journalist doesn't go after marriage problems, besides if he did than you can go after Trumps 3 marriages and the legality of his wife's entrance AND stay in the first few years she was here.

But i guarantee those 2 items were negotiated before hand to be area that were not aloud to be discussed by either of them and the journalist.

Now the email scandal is something that WAS brought up, and Trump drummed on. But Hillary did the best thing she can possibly do. She attacked it head on and took the blow full force by simply apologizing. And said it was a mistake. This took ALOT of wind out of Trump's sail to attack that major issue.I'm sure he was expecting her to dodge it with complicated talks. Where he could interject with one liners.But with that one apology she took one major uppercut, but took most of the big jabs Trump could give out on it.

This was during, of course, his Taxes scandal talk. Which Trump was trying to weave and dodge and explain out of. Which let Hillary take her jabs and poke holes. Trump got annoyed cause he didn't get nearly as much jabs in about the the very major email scandal as he wanted. he dropped his guard and let his emotions get in. And eventually Trump almost took a dive when he basically admitted he doesn't pay federal taxes, and he's smart for it.

The debate was Hillary's to lose. And she didn't go up there and lose it, she did just OK. But Trump needed to go up and fight hard and hit hard and poke holes and show he can do things other than talk about finances and taxes... which he showed he had either very little knowledge, or had very partisan opinions. That's hard to win over undecided votes with those things.

Are you guys autistic? Do you think that all military spending immediately is funnelled into the imperialist war machine? Do you think that if a country has an army they always have to be at war?

What the fuck?

sources are always relevant.

that video is far from 'evidence'.

Also, your polls were briggaded by Cred Forums and reddit... but you knew that.

he honestly did, Hillary's goal was to make him lose his temper. She succeeded surprisingly fast

>waaa that pissweak moderator didnt completely gargle the balls of my tanspray waifu

Get in here Trumpians!

Dubs speaks the truth, expect hatred

its more that he sat there gargling hillarys balls while attempting to punch trump in his

Let's make it viral! She will never recover from a public shaming like this.

Go go go!

What is it do you think armies do? It's not (just) some fantastic welfare program where you get to go camping everyday and shoot guns like a summer camp for rednecks... Or is it?

No but when you spend as much as the next 6 countries in military spending.... COMBINED

And 5 of them are your allies.... what are you spending for? Are we planning to fight a World War against everyone WW2 Germany Style?

We can cut our military budget in half, and straight out pay for the countries health care, and still spend more than any other country on the military

being this retarded that your little brain can't comprehend two words.
remember this poster claims to be intelligent.
kid

This.

>2 big things worth attacking, emails, and...
>some meaningless marriage drama?

No no no friend, if you think that is all of Clintons history you are sorely mistaken.

>Russian uranium deal
>plundering of the whitehouse
>emails (exposing state secrets)
>complete incompetence (allowing 4 Americans to die)
>foreign policy of regime change, gave us the Middle East we know today
>Iranian nuclear deal
>pay to play scandals, not to mention all the money from the Saudis
>fights for women's rights, silences victims of husbands rapist and gets child modest or of 12 year old off free

That isn't even everything dude.

So asking Trump to back up his constant stream of bullshit with actual facts is akin to punching him in the balls now? Gawd but you trumpets are triggered.

SNIFF

holy shit hillary coughed in 1993

There is no conspiracy you fucking losers.....the man admitted to not preparing for the most trying job interview (and maybe only) of his life and you deluded cousin fuckers are suprised?!? Learn to real life sometime.

I will relish your inevitable failure

>fights for women's rights

That was meant to be in quotations lol, it was sarcastic.

wow a butthurt millennial.
no surprise here.

Yeah because Trump never answered a single one of his questions you dumb af inbred redneck.

nope but sitting there and letting hillary get away with lies like the wage gap is

>logical fallacies.
because blaming everything on the jews is not a logical fallacy.

>purely anecdotal evidence
well, if you've been unconscious the last two weeks, then sure, it might seem anecdotal. it's not like this was an isolated incidence, it has been literally everywhere the last two week.

everyday you trumpets behave as if you can't remember the last year, and that the election has just started.

>I guarantee you will not find much about a Clinton body double.
google it.

>allies

K.

>god emperor trump
fucking fanatic.

Thread was immediately pruned. That a little odd. Shill mods?

>burden of proof fallacy
>tu quoque fallacy

Seriously dude you should take a rhetoric class. None of what you're saying is an argument.

New thread.

sure kid

White House scandals that she was apart of with other people which she probably didn't have the final say on things those things don't speak to undecideds like me.

Honestly middle people like me think the email thing was just stupid We DON"T care. She's an old person. She wanted to use what she knew when she was a senator. And you know what? It doesn't really matter what server you use. It can be infiltrated no matter what.

And the other things including policies and deals are things that are things she supported with other democrats. These are things that are opinions. You can think of the Iranian deal as good OR bad. U can think of the Russion deal as good OR bad. If you are a conservative who watches Fox News all day than you think they are bad. If you watch MSNBC all day you think they are good deals.

We middle people we look at those deals as necessary controversial deals. The white house and this country aren't going to be run with partisan simplicity. The world as a whole is a complicated shit hole of doom.

>lists emails again
... *sigh*
>gave us the Middle East we know today
Not even close. You can thank Bush, Bush Jr., Regan for the majority of this.
>Money from the Saudis
I see you've chosen to not mention that Trump is also in bed with the Saudis.
>gets child modest or of 12 year old off free
She did her job as his attorney. None of that really matters anyway, because he did NOT simply "go free". He plead guilty and was sentenced to a year in prison as well as four years probation.

kek already taken down by youtube

If this kind of shit happened in a poker game her and her puppy would end up with two behind the ear and buried out in the desert.

OK kid. You'll still have your epic meme folder, cumfy basement, crippling loneliness and mom to make you hot pockets on demand. There's that.

IT GOT FUCKING REMOVED

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN

>"hurrdurr, hillary sends death squads against everyone she doesn't like durr"
>next week: hey remember that time you believe hillary had death squads?
>"i never said that"
>yes you did, like last week
>"heprderp no, prove it. you're making a logical fallacy because i have the memory span of a fucking goldfish"
>just like, google it. it has your face and everything
>"durrr you have the burden of proof, which means hillary is a reptilian. nice shilling"
>there! you did it again! you said she's a reptilian
>"i have no recollection of such outrageous behavior. you're making a logical fallacy"
nice try

>REMOVED

THE TRUTH IS UPON US

>criticizes shilling
>shills like a champion

What was this?

I'll tell you the number one reason I'm voting Trump, it may seem like a history lesson but bear with me.

The past two decades have been practically defined by American intervention in the Middle East. Why's this? Simple, the American dollar standard for oil. It's not about fighting terrorism, it's all geopolitics.

The deal was struck between America and the Saudis sometime in the 90's, to switch from the gold standard to the American dollar for trading oil. A brilliant move certainly, much of the dollar value today is because of that, however it required constant investment in the Middle East.

Saddam, a secular dictator trying to get Iraq on its own feet, switches back to the gold standard. Response? Sanctions and war which devastated Iraq to this day.

Libya, again, a secular dictator trying to make Libya self sufficient, switches to the gold standard. American funded radicals topple the government and ISISeventually seizes control.

Now Syria. Iranian-Russian-Syrian alliance threatens American hegemony in the region. Response? Topple the government with funded radicals.

The only snag in this plan is Russian assistance to Syria, which is very rapidly escalating things to a full blown war. The breach of the ceasefire agreement and the lies of John Kerry have inflamed tensions to a very unhealthy level.

So why vote Trump? He wants to eliminate ISIS, pull out of the Middle East, and stop antagonizing Russia. Vote Clinton? Very real possibility of WW3.

kek, the reptilians closed the thread. this is now hard evidence that hillary is from nibiru.

>only choosing ones you can safely try to refute

Trumps a businessman, there's a difference between doing business and exchanging political favours.

Her time as an attorney simply shows she lacks morals.

Saying "sigh" isn't enough to dismiss her incompetence as secretary.

We owe the modern Middle East to the establishment. Not Democrat or Republican, both. The establishment.

Video showing Hillary repeatedly giving hand signals to sway the debate questions. Pretty obvious too.

The moderator was biased.
Trump handled it so poorly. He had a great chance to prove that he could take shit and come out on top, but he didn't even try after the 30 minute mark.

Worse, once he got frazzled, he only dug himself deeper. Voters wanted a tough, overpowering Trump, and he fell for a nerdy black dude and white grandma's jabs. Jesus fucking christ

youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

>this race baiter every thread

Fuck off

2016 blames the republicans, sigh this again.

These numbers for russia and china are not infact correct these are inflated estimates made. However that beings said we are in fact despite the scandals involving hacking allies with china.

China and the US would never go to war with eachother our economies are too inter twined.

And Russia was almost taken out by heavy SANCTIONS! Yeah they are definitely a super power to worry about. (sarcasm)

I guarantee we are hacking and spying in every country in the world. The only difference is, if Russia and China found a breach and found out it was America, they wouldn't admit that America infiltrated them. It would be too embarrassing for these country's prides.

We like to think that having the most air craft carriers in the world combined. Will keep us safe. But the real war is cyber and espionage.The real threats are terrorists. How good will more bombers, jets, and air craft carriers be on terrorist cells?

The major problem with military, they don't like to admit things are changing, and what they have is obsolete. Remember. when WW1 started countries were still trying to use horseback as an option cause thats what they were still used to from years before.

The landscape has changed and we are putting too much money into an old system that will not protect us anymore.

what's a hot pocket? to busy living an adult life to have a meme folder. basement? shit kid I own the whole house. lonely? been married for 22 years.
any more you wish to tell me about myself?

He did fine user. Hillary only succeeded in making herself look petty and malicious. Sure, Trump was sweating like a nervous student speaking in public for the first time. But imagine the pressure he must have been under. Like when Olympians throw up and feel like that are going to pass out the fist time they compete. What more is he talked about things Anericans wanted to here about. Hillary just spouted the same old politician bs that the country is sick of hearing. Look no further than every single poll in existence daying Trump won by a landslide. Hillary only "performed" better. And Anerica is sick of her song and dance bs.

Pic related:

>Trumps a businessman
Not a particularly good one, or a particularly ethical one either. If you think Trump won't sell political favors if he becomes president, you're absolutely delusional.

>shows she lacks morals
Based on what? That she defended a guilty person? Best not point out that Trump himself is being charged (again) with raping a 13-year-old.

>Saying "sigh"
Because we've already discussed emails, yet you insist on bringing it up again.

Y'all paranoid, the fact is Trump lost the debate himself, in fact in one of tge alleged instances of holt being biased holt actually tried to get to the meat of the question without fighting Trump "why do you believe your judgement is better" and instead Trump fought him on his support of the war in Iraq for five minutes. That's how own damn fault

I like your quick over simplified version of history, but what we have now is what we have now.

How do you think trump would handle these very difficult complicated issues? He wouldn't. He would do what every other President does, listen to advisers. Trump would OF COURSE listen to the military more so because he wants to appear strong.

I don't think Trump would do anything different, and if he did, it would be even more violent than it is now.

By the way

> eliminate ISIS, pull out of the Middle East

can't do both, and he complained and blamed Hillary for pulling out and making a vacuum.

So do i expect him to go after ISIS ... yes... but we are doing that now. Trump in office isn't going to help. he's not going to fly over there Rambo style and hunt them down with his bare hands. It would be the same. And we wouldn't pull out, he'd double down and probably look to go after oil locations which he brought up as a missed opportunity in the last debate

>What is arming Al Qaeda during the Soviet-Afghan War?
>What is the Gulf War?
>What is the invasion of Iraq?

I'm going to add "the Cyber" to my resume.

>I'm going to add "the Cyber" to my resume.

You're hired and your raise is approved. Now go home and take the rest of the day off. You earned it.

So much "THIS"

sell political favors.
selective much.