You missed out on teenage love whiteboi

You missed out on teenage love whiteboi.

Also missed out on AIDS

And teenage parenthood. Not that you would know about that, black boi.

Lol no I didn't. High school chicks are literal sluts. Fucked one chick playing "truth or dare" in sophomore year, invited her and my buddy over the next day so he could do the same and she did.

Boy am I glad to not be born a female.

Anyone, no matter what race they are, makes that stupid fucking raising eyebrows expression should honestly be beaten to a pulp

You'll be sucking dick for crack soon monkey.

i didn't miss out on fuck all.

had prime pussy when i was in my teens

>Forgetting Cred Forums is nothing but high school kids now

I had plenty of girlfriends in highschool.

I didn't miss shit, i was busting my ass for good grades and i don't regret that. I have a good paying job now, why would i want a short fling that would not last but just hurt me emotionally?

God niggers try not to be as stupid as you look.

Women are honestly just fucking inferior, i know it sounds sexist but goddamn the truth is sexist then

Nope, but i missed the 18+ love.
No Girl would date me, cause im a psycho. :3

I think you're a bit of a wimp for avoiding "getting hurt emotionally", but creds to you for being smart

>implying niggers are capable of love

A little, a friend of mine got hooked on percocets after he found out the girl he was dating got spitroasted so i steered clear of that shit.

get a real job

h̸̴̵̢̨̫̣͙ͩ̒͑̂̿͊ͨ̐͒é͔͔͎̓ͮͯ̆͌̍̾͆̏҉̵̧͢͞ ͔̼̓̃ͨ̈ͫ̎͒̃̂̂́͘͘͜͞ͅc̸̛̜͚̖ͪ̈͆̑̐̎͆͒̚͝҉́ọ͈̣̽ͮ̌ͤ̋ͧ̆ͭ̓ͭ͏̸̡̢̛m̶̨͈̝̟ͦ̅ͣ̀ͤ̋́͆̋̄̕͟͡e̵̶̡̟̘͍̎͗͒͊̎͊̅̓͑͟҉ş̷͎̲͎͋͂̍̈͌͆ͣ́͋̇̀͘͢

when i was 17 ive got 21y old wimmin and when i was 21 i got 17 , is fine

Well at least I knew my fater when I was teen

blue-eyes white supremacist resolves.
in response, cast lightning bolt.
mfw captcha is choose 2 mountains

Yes because all teen relationships end in happy endings and zero drama

OP must think we live in the 1950's

Why do people post like niggers? We all know niggers don't post here, nor do they have the wit and intelligence to navigate the fucking site and be successful at it. They're niggers! So stop with this U MAD WHITE BOI shit. It's almost as bad as the fucking Hillary Shills and the god damn traps. Fucking niggers, all of you.

why do I get the feeling that all of these are posted by white fags?

because they are

Fag

Now that I've got some conformation im done

rather chinks

most likely jews though

could be