How do I get girls to like me on Tinder?

How do I get girls to like me on Tinder?

"Work on your personality".

This is something normies actually say.

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=228
naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=232&view=next
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

work on your personality

>Tinder
>personality
Water doesn't burn. There are enough Tinder guides out there. It's all about the photo.

Personality is actually > greater than everything else, but not on tinder and the like.

Don't people go out to meet people anymore?

maybe you should work on your personallity...

Fuck me its 2016 and theres still people saying 'normies'
All
My
Fucking
Cringes

Don't worry OP. Personality is useless, I don't have one. Just curse them all for being normie faggots and go jerk off to hentai. That's what I do

Be yourself faggot
you'll never be happy going into a relationship where you can't be yourself

Don't be incredibly ugly and be realistic about it. If you are really ugly, either get them incredibly drunk or go for girls even uglier than you.

Says this single guy

This is actually a lie and girls will never be attracted to your personality if they cant Physically be attracted to you. I find a lot of chicks funny and interesting, but I'd never bang them because theyre not attractive.

i have like zero personality i'll be the first to admit it. i can barely construct a coherent sentence. i literally have no interests in life besides smoking weed, playing video games, and fucking bitches. yet i've slept with over 400 women in my life.

sounds to me like you got a problem.

You don't know what you're talking about.

This

Wut

You're talking shit. Yes, you still need to groom and bathe, but personality will take you far.

You didn't finish what you were saying. I believe you meant to say

> this is bullshit

>leaving my house
Y-yeah, I do that all the time. I'm not an autist without friends.

So why are you not banging every funny fat chick that comes your way if fucking looks dont matter

be yourself

work on your personality

>Fuck me its 2016 and theres still people saying 'normies'
>All
>My
>Fucking
>Cringes
Said the normie.

I do. I fuck everything as long as they're not skanky. If they're clean and well presented, I'll plow it.

Stop using tinder and look elsewhere, go join some club, association or hobby thing with mixed groups, you'll have better chances finding someonewho will like you long term there than on tinder or out clubbing.

fucking LUL

i specificly want Tinder

how do i get girls on Tinder ?

Show us your profile pic

Get a better picture, but really get off of tinder.

Do this.
Censor your eyes or something if you're scared.

You need to be holding a glass of wine.

i thought all dating apps were just for hook ups or hook ups in disguise anyway.

Read this

naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=228
then read this
naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=232&view=next

And stop asking yourself why.

Be funny.

All girls on dating sites are whores. Just take a picture with a car and wear something that looks expensive. That will get you laid.
If you are looking to actually date then dont go on those sites

Tits or gtfo.

Not OP but where should I go instead?

Out. Go out. Outside. Bars. Cafes. Join a club or something.

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!!!
>cringe

said the normie

I tried all of that.
Fuck, seems like I'm doomed.

When did people stop saying normie?

Why would you cringe over that? It's normally said in a joking self deprecating kind of way.

What the hell are you talking about man?

Pick up a hobbie. Go to book stores and start a conversation with a girl about a book she picked up. Go anywhere besides online unless you just want to get laid

Outside

>implying females judge atractiveness the same way men do

Retard thinking like that is why you are all single

''Oh herp derp i can never compete with that hunk of a man''

Just kill yourself you useless beta cucks, it would be a better use of your time instead of spending it on comming up with excuses on why she wont fuck your pathetic ass

says the beta cuck

Sorry I shouldn't have asked.

normal is subjective

Literally go anywhere, loose the fear of approaching chicks outside

Some will tell you to fuck off, some might fuck you

Numbers game

You have no idea what girls think.

You're not doing it enough. Start spending maybe 3 evenings a week with activites where you interact with others and you'll see your social game improve a lot.

The thing is that you have to get to know a girl before you know how you work together.

I used to approach them alot, but they're always very passive and uninterested. Doesn't matter if they're chubby, ugly or I don't know. I'm not really picky. And I once posted my picture here and...lets just say looks aren't my problem.

>The thing is that you have to get to know a girl before you know how you work together.
I know, but I always fail the first step for some reason.

That's where arranged activities are so valuable, the both of you are just there and will see each other regularly and can get to know each other over a long period of time. Don't focus on relationship stuff, just see it as a group activity where you can meet friends.

Thats mostly the result of your approach then

Girls are like kids, you need to approach and behave in an amusing way, same thing as keeping a kid interested in whatever you are trying to show them, they are much more emotional than men, and pick up on your emotions with ease

Dont be boring

What would you recommend?
Something like a cooking course or salsa lessons or something like that lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty boring to be honest.
Like a month ago I went to my local supermarket and that grill infront of me bought like one of those women shavers(?) And I was like:
>Me: Are they any good?
>she looks at me weird
>Me: I don't wanna use it on my face my back is just hairy as hell and I'm not even Armenian.
>she's avoiding eyecontact
>awkward silence

I'm not even hairy and dont know why I said that shit.

fml

Being ugly puts you at a disadvantage, but so does being ugly and having a shitty personality. Seems pretty reasonable, IMO.

You can definitely work on your appearance but it's not like you can change your bone structure. At least not without a scalpel.

If there's any interest I could write up a quick and dirty guide on upping your game. I went from pretty homely to an eight outta ten over about a year and a half so I'm pretty confident I can help

I'm currently nestled into student associations, one of the things I do is help out at a small non profit café where we mostly hang around drinking coffee and talk shit. I don't know how big of a thing it is over there but I'd just join any club or association where you think you will get to interact a lot with others.

Oh and I can strongly recommend some dance classes too, you get scheduled female body contact every week and you don't necessarily need to talk much. Just make sure to take care of your hygiene well.

Bump because I'm pretty desperate

Newfriend detected

ree

There is that old Cred Forums style guide if it's still relevant, not sure if you've seen it but I think you'd be interested.

FUCKING STOP THIS

Some of us are born to never get laid
We're either ugly, beta, unconfident, faggots or all of the above, and there is nothing we can do to change it.

You go to clubs, bars, parks, cafes or whatever hoping for only 1 thing, to get some womans attention and hopefully her affection but you know it will never happen but you still keep trying.
How much time and money are you going to spend until you realize it's all wasted?
And if you someday manage to drag a chubby smelly landwhale home from a dirty club downtown just so you can fuck her that ONE night, will it be worth it?

Accept it and get our pleasure from something else you enjoy, why wont get laid anyway why spend time and money trying to?
People like you are even more beta than me, accept who you are, forget and sex and women and move the fuck on!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's with all the articles in this thread

he just asked how to date a girl on Tinder

copy pasta is stale

Tinder is cancer

step 1: don't be ugly

>copy pasta

you're kinda right

Giving some tips for other annons to get laid never hurts

To bang on tinder, just:

1-Be attractive
2-Dont be unattractive

>We're either ugly, beta, unconfident, faggots or all of the above, and there is nothing we can do to change it.

Exactly the mentality why you will never amount to anything.

stop being weird. start being normal. get over your obsession with kid shit, have a job that has a dress code. sleep on a regular basis. be active. own a car and know how to drive.

you want a quality woman for more than 1 night? you got to be a quality man for more than 1 day.

>being ugly is mentality

Being ugly is no impediment of taking care of your skin, teeth, clothing, confidence, and become an interesting person and/or wealthy

You might not bang a 10, but 6s and 7s arent hard

Women dont look at men how we look at women. If you trigger the right emotions, youl get laid

Excuses are easier tho, if thats what you look for

Yeah, dance lessons actually sound good.

...Fuck it...maybe I'll get into that whole waifu thing somehow.
Thanks frogposter I had a little hope for a moment, but the reality looks different.
I'm just an autist.

Fuck this shit

Welp, you seemed to have motivation to change for the better. I hope you sort something out and find a way to get out and live among people eventually.

What are your stats?
How tall are you?
What are your general interests?
do you own a boat?