More of her ?

bump

No more of her

anyone here actually fucked a milf?
i need tips

I fucked your dad

get fucked fag

The one I live with and fuck

I just came here to give you boys some advice. Take it or leave it. I don't give 2 fucks. But what I am gonna do is toss you a bone that will allow you to become rich beyond your wildest dreams and happier than you actually realize.

Never get married. Ever. Not in a million fucking years. You think it's the "thing to do", "all my friends are getting married", "my girlfriend wants to get married... i better - i just can't fuck her for free for an eternity"... etc etc et fucking cetera.

Listen, I'm nearly 51 god damn years old. I've been married to the same woman for 28 years.

DO NOT GET MARRIED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, YOU NO LISTENING MOTHERFUCKERS.

When my wife leaves to go visit her sister and it's just me and the dogs, god damn I almost weep at how peaceful and nice it is. I love my wife, don't get me wrong, but god damn. Marriage is not natural. It's not in a man's genes. Men are hunters, gatherers. Women are nurturers. It never works out. We both hate each other. But we're best friends. It's a goddamned nightmare, but we're both too old to leave each other. DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M SAYING HERE? MARRIAGE FUCKING MAKES YOU INSANE.

Run for your goddamned lives. Don't even get me started on the titties, chin hairs and menopause. Listen. GTFO. Jackoff and save yourselves ENDLESS heartache.

OH and don't believe the inevitable mother fucker who comes around and is all "HURR DEEE DURR I LOVE MY WIFE, SHE'S THIS AND THAT AND WE GO TO THE CRAFT STORE AND MAKE WREATHS" fuck all that. He's fucking lying. He's sucking someone's dick down the street and his wife knows it. Anyone who says they're "happily married" after about 4 months is a mother fucking liar.

Try doing it for 28 years. My life is forfeit. I'm only trying to save you. Consider this your sign.

Lol didn't read.

That's too bad, you rebel. Enjoy hell.

This is truth. Marriage is so expensive. Meet girls and fuck them. Refuse to even contemplate children or marriage and they will drift away, repeat process

>I'm nearly 51 god damn years old
lol

Found these tasty tarts this morning

Only seen these two pics.

Any more of this lovely specimen?

This. 12 years of marriage here, with another seven years of dating before that. I wish I had never gotten married. I don't think it's natural either. Thankfully I'm still young enough to start over. Wife is still attractive, but her glory slut days of being sexually experimental are long long gone. I don't even like having sex with her.

I won't lie, I'm an asshole and I've cheated many times. Otherwise I'd have drunk that gallon tall clorox cocktail by now.

Bump

Moar?

t. Merchant from Venice

I'm 50 and married and have been 30 years listen to what this user is telling you. Its great being a father don't get me wrong,my wife is the nicest person you could wish to meet. She looks 40 at most and still has a fantastic figure. The thing is she has never been and never will be right into sex. Men are always wanting sex my sex drive has never diminished the only reason I'm still married is because I must of fucked at least 25 other women without her finding out at least 5 of them I've had to go and pay for I was desperate for a fuck and a man's got to do what a man got to do. I've tipped my money up all of these years if I was single all of that time I would of had an apartment in the Mediterranean a brand new car and a lovely house for myself. I probably wouldn't have to work anymore. Two of my best friends who I grew up with have stayed single one of them us a very good looking man. He is fucking milfs left right and centre behind their husbands backs. They both go on holiday at least 4 times a year. Do what they want when they want and get no shit. They both just work part time now and their mortgages are paid off. They both walk around as happy as pigs in shit all of the time. I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me as I know it's true.

Your wife loves sex just not with you, she's getting it from somewhere else too, I probably fucked her at some point, she loves the young cock sorry gramps

Guys I need advice. Pretty sure my mother in law is down to fuck...she's smoking hot for her age and just broke up with her boyfriend. She comes over to watch our kid while I work from home sometimes and I get the vibe that she's flirting with me. Don't want to ruin my marriage but would love to fuck her. How do I approach this?

This was posted in another thread you faggot
The OP got caught taking pics of his mom
There were noods
>Fuck off

milf snapchats???

I never said it was her...need advice though so bump

At what age is one considered a milf

That's was a glorious thread

Wish he would have gave the story of getting caught

Not Man I'd Like to Fuck, MOM I'd like to Fuck.

Gross, like honestly.

This is now YLYL thread

I lost to this because it's true. Been married 11 years and I've fucked around 50 women other than my wife in that time. Marriage blows, the kids are OK till they're not. If you're about to get married, fucking run!!!

I know but those pics were fucking delicious. Post what you saved?

Your probs right she always says I'm far to big to fit in her minge comfortably unlike your mother who took it in the ass and sucked it clean after

Moar?

any more?

This started out as a shitty joke but "woman bread" is actually a ridiculously sexually charged image search

Been married for years and wife is actually way more horny than she used to be. It's fun as fuck, she loves being gangbanged and is into swinging. Any of you guys brought this up with your wives? It makes everything better as its cheating but not really...pic is her

Dem mommy hips

user, plz show asshole.

Respectfully, fellow user.

Yeah I haven't had sex since 2003 and I wouldn't even fuck that.

Pick a hole

You're a nice guy. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Moar

Married 9 months.

Holy Fuck.

OC mmilf

o.o

43 yo married for 15 years. One teenage daughter.

Yes the magic is no longer there. I could run away and divorce because she's a real nightmare sometimes. Nearly no sex too. But I don't run away.
I guess wouldn't be better alone, fucking bitches or milfs. But there's something: I fap all day long if I want. No sexual deprivation. Otherwise I believe the story would be quite different.

Moar

Any ass pics?

I have.
I don't have to do anything, they just seem to come to me. It's a little odd at first, but I'm used to it now.

>t. average looking guy, openly Cred Forums tier shitlord

This is Ms Michele. She pulled most of her nudes off of the internet. I've been saving them every time I see one. Lots of stuff in Key west

Oddly no

Married fag here, 30 years old been married 5. Don't fucking get married. You will regret it. I hate my life now. Booze and cheating are all that keep me sane.

Get the fuck outta here, nobody gives a flying fuck about your bitch ass life

They usually like younger guys

get a divorce and move on with your life?

@ gagood2 check her out. pic related

Get an annulment and say you never consumated the marriage due to your tiny non functional dick.

Moarrrr

pegue.net/8KyP

Quints

No...

Rate this 55 yr old Milfs body

Keep going user

You're 51 and post on Cred Forums. That's enough for me to disregard anything you will ever say.

Gimme moarr

I'm 34 and I agree with him. Been with mine for 11 long years.

Why don't the milfs show their c sections scars? That shuts hot.

MILF tits
35/married/2 kids

That looks dangerously close to my french teacher. And it descripts her perfectly.

Sorry she's not a teacher, feel free to pretend though if it helps the fap

I'm definitely interested in more. Any full body nude? With face?

She's done some "modeling" I'll see what I can find

Dammit I was really hoping

My teacher is 35 and married and has 2 kids, must be her long lost twin

Face is kinda meh but nice body for 2 kids

who is this?

Very nice. Keep posting.

That's a deep question. Who is she in general ?

Nice. Keep posting these. And if you have any personal/casual nudes, post those too.

More? Love facebook milfs

I mean, someone you know? What?
Story behind the videos?

more

Someone I know. Not for my eyes for course.

what about gilfs?

relative or not?

No relative. Sorry. She is a mom.

Love gilfs and milfs. Anything mature really but especially when they look like the ones youre posting. Keep em coming! How do you know her?

nah, she doesn't have to be; just curious.
would you still jerk to her if she were related though?

I'd fuck the shit out of the middle ones face

Can't that I would. And yourself?

ex coworker I made out with a few times, nothing more bc her boyfriend at the time but ya single grandma now.

Maybe just a couple of tugs to the lingerie; not sure if I'd cum. I could switch to some other babe from there.

I see. Well I'm done then posting. :)

source?

anyone else remember this chick from earlier in the month?

?

What?

well are you done posting because what I said or because you're actually done? hope I didn't bother you.

Good grief, that pussy...

what?

Cristina

This posts and it's responses are making me go through an existential crisis, as I have found a girl I love but my desire to explore other women and pillage places is equally as strong, if not stronger. Life is fucking insane. I won't die sane. Maybe it's not such a bad thing though..

Keep posting, Im fapping away. Name?

All three are fucking bomb, Continue to post all of them

almost becoming too inebriated

i honestly fucking agree

ah, well thanks user.
I might get some tugs in for auntie later. hehe

>due to your tiny non functional dick
kek
would this legitimately stand up in court or do i have to show it?

calm the fuck down granpa or you gonna get a heart attack

you have to be 18 to post here, kid
t. twentysumthin user

If only she took a razor to the opening area. These kind of bbitches just annoy the fuck out of me. But their chosen men must like it. Hey you want hair, fine, but clean up the goddamn openings at least. Dirt, sweat, stink and shit stick to hair.

Kid, your secret club is not your secret. There are a lot of us older guys with life experience here. Fuck off and get off my lawn. And I am keeping your ball too.

More of the center and right, anything more revealing? Even just more of their body? How do you know them?

>dogs instead of kids

cuck

32 year old here, been married 11 years. What this man says is the truth. I drink everyday to keep calm from all this bullshit marriage, they only want to spend your money and throw away your shit.

More please

You haven't been here long, have you

I've been married 15 years and it's been fine. You guys are just the fucking Cleveland Browns of scouting women.

agree, 30+ years here, still great

don't stop

loooooooooool that not a milf just a fat old bird

truth bomb there.

Everyone thinks they got a good one. But most end up the same. I used to sell cars as a young guy, new cars, dealership. Would see these couples come in as cars are often a decision both would make..and to see all these fucking guys with these women that after 1 or 2 kids just fucking let themselves go, the misery in their eyes as these fucking soccer cunt moms would just fucking manipulate them and just show that they fucking make all the decisions really was just sad and pathetic to see. I just wanted to tell some of these poor bastards to run..get in the car alone..and don't come back.

8-9 out of 10 women will fucking go south on you eventually and 6-7 out of 10 will very soon after that 1st kid is underway.

whooooly shit - moar of this goddess user

Had her snap from last year and she kept posting why am I getting all you adds then disappeared. Can't remember name though

keep going

You guys are gullible.

Great set, user. Keep posting.

Problem is I got her pregnant after over a year and just when I decided "fuck this". I decided I'll be damned if I let that kid grow up without me or my surname. "Stay together for the kids" as they say. Just fake it, you won't ever make it otherwise

Someone post more facebook milfs for me to jack off to

All of her snaps and other pics here along with snapname

thebarchive.com/b/thread/649439774

Keep em coming

Anyone have some nigger milfs?

Goddamn. More of her?

fucking bolt ons jesus

neah, my dick becomes a nigger when i look at nigger milf pics... just doesn't wanna work

oh yes more

i love how one is looking at you and the other is keeping watch

jesus christ.

>I'm nearly 51 god damn years old
>fagging around on /b
And you dare to ask why you are a cuck?

more?

What about agreed upon no kid and become swingers whe we get bored?
I mean, it's worked for me. Royalty life, not having children expenses.

goddamn... she needs to wear sunscreen or something

she looks like a piece of leather

I would love to hatefuck these tits

Any more of her?

Mom??