I met a girl on omegle, the first line she said was "i'm going to kill myself tonight"

i met a girl on omegle, the first line she said was "i'm going to kill myself tonight"
and then it all started from there.

we talked and i found out that she is a 14 yr depressed suicidal emotionally hungry girl, she became attached to me everyday.

and eventually she became so attached that if i left her she would kill herself, she tried to kill herself two or three times when i tried to leave.

after that i couldn't leave her, and yeah she eventually said "i love you user", i said i love you back just to make her feel good.

but what happened later was more than just a pretending, i fall in love with her, and became attached as well, it is good till here.

the problem is that she lives in a different country, a different Continent, we are 2000 miles apart, and i promised her that i will go and move there after i finish my studying, even before i met here i have decided to go and study my PhD in UK.

but i have to wait for at least 5-8 years because med school takes that time, so what i am asking is this, is this going to work out, is she going to cheat on me considering that she worships me and adore me as, i need your opinions user, i really do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we talked and i found out that she is a 14 yr depressed suicidal emotionally hungry girl, she became attached to me everyday.
That's odd. Sounds like every FBI agent I came across with

Don't mind me just here for the loli.

on point

Been a while since someone replied to one of my comments.

Tit's or GTFO.

Do u have a pic?

Best tits I know.

jesus christ somebody here's pathetic,

and it's not me

post her pic faggot

I wonder who it is.

>inb4 it's new fag who doesn't know how to green text

Yeah is she cute?

Why do normies call everyone who does something outside of social norms pathetic?

5 years is a fucking long time dude. If she's only just entering her teen years, this isn't good. She's going to be a completely different girl in a year, then the year after. What she wants right now, is not what she'll want in two years.

It's pathetic because it's unreal

Excuse me, how does something not existing in this specific reality make it pathetic? If anything I commend the fact that he can detach himself from the chains of reality.

another emotionally hungry girl detected

living in a fantasy world huh? So guess I'm of to watch my little pony and act like I'm totally there. "look at me I'm so free-minded I'm not even in this world anymore."

5-8 years? 2k miles apart? good luck on that its most likely not going anywhere.

dude she is 14, you dumb fuck

Why not? It would be more pathetic to force myself to do something I didn't want, or prevent myself from doing something I did want, just because I was worried what people thought about me.

You getting suckered. Never trust victims or "vulnerable" people, they are all selfish cunts and she will happily ruin your life if she ever thinks it will benefit her.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc

The cringe is real

You'll land in the gutter. You'll gain nothing. not love nor happiness. That's like saying fuck the laws of this world. I'm a rebel, I'm a free man, I will do the absolute oppisite of the avare man and go my own way.
That's not the right way.

similar story, just not that far apart, i loved her so mutch, long distance took it hard out on me and this girl hitted on me hard, we made out, i told my gf about the episode, and that it would be the last time ever i cheated on her, but she dumped me on the spot, regret is something i live with everyday from here on out. she has a kid now and a nice guy who takes care of her, i stalk her here and there, missing her. but her i got a good gf to. but she was the one, for sure...

in b4 gramma ect. ect. ect...

I don't do things for the purpose of going against the world, that would be stupid. I just do what I want, and if that happens to not be what other people want me to do, it can't be helped but I'll still do it.

i dont think i will cheat on her, i'm not worried about that, what i'm worried about is her, because i have to have blind trust, but the strange thing is that she has a very low sex drive, and honestly think that she may be disgusted by sex because she mentioned that several times

If she is just 14 or 15 right now she'll be totally different in 5 to 8 years. Those are the most formative years of a person. It's likely you won't sustain a remote relationship in that period.

OP here, so there's no hope ..

no shit. die

Do you rly think that this is worth?

your mistake was falling for HER. If you want to support her until she grow's the fuck up, well that's not terrible. Just don't get your hopes up.

i do , i really do

OP what tags were you on?

Congrats OP! You're in love with an underaged borderliner.

i told her that, i told her that i will stay until you find someone, but she said no, she said my happiness is now you, what could i have done if she killed herself

Just play along. She'll grow out of it. There's no hope, but that doesn't mean you can't be happy now.

Do you have money? Is it feasible for you to fly to where she is? If it was me I wouldn't care about money or any shit and just do what my head and heart wnated. If you really want to be with her, you'll have to meet her in person so that you can maintain your impression on her until she's whatever age the age of consent is there.

If you don't have a lot of things that are making you happy where you live now, I suggest you leave. Now, ask yourself. Do you want success without happiness or happiness without success? Then act according to your heart.

i had that idea but i'm afraid that i will just make it worse and she will get more attached

i think i can go yes, but i have fucked my life up to get into med school, should i dump it for something that i can't be sure if it will work out 100%. can't i have both ?

*shrugs* we're talking about years here. If she does wait, well then go for it. But that's the future. Hell there's no decisions to be made until she's legal anyway.

You're literally fucking retarded.
The greatest and happiest men are the ones who didn't care what stupid faggots like you said and went after what they wanted. That's what being a fucking man is. Your conformity is going to land you in the gutter before it does someone chasing their desires.
Kill yourself, fuck you're ignorant.

How old is she now? What country is she from? Have you seen pictures of her? You sure you aren't being catfished?

she is 14 and half , UK, yes i have seen pictures of her and we've talked on phone

DON'T STICK DICK IN CRAZY, OP.

RUN RUN RUN RUN WHILE YOU CAN.IF THINGS GO BADLY SHE'S GONNA EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL YOU OR SUICIDE THEN BLAME ON YOU.

PLEASE, SHE HAS MAJOR ISSUES AND YOU CANNOT HELP HER.

Next time she threatens to suicide call the cops then block her.Ive been in your shoes OP but she was 20, please run now.

step 1 : Find a guy in her country or near her location
step 2 : Talk with her and him a lot so she can get attached to this guy
step 3 : tell her you can't live with her, if you did step 2 correctly she's gonna rely herself on the dude
step 4 : ???????
step 5 : profit!

and you are how old?

kill yourself you disgusting pedophile

>what could i have done if she killed herself
Maybe nothing because you're a fucking grown man and she's one of MILLIONS of identical emo middle schoolers who you fucking met on a jerk off site. Aka fucking nothiing and no one. You had no fucking business getting involved. Now fucking deal with it. Get fucking rid of her you stupid fucking faggot. She's fucking in middle school and damaged and you ARE NOT helping her.

old egnuff for kisses

i would have done that month ago, but now im fucking in love, i have never felt this way, i have never cared for anyone like this

i'm 19

No it's not going to work lol.
Get whatever you can out of her while it lasts, but be prepared for the fact that it will eventually collapse and you be fine.
Don't let it continue if it's negatively affecting you.

>can't I have both
In a perfect world yes, but now you must make a choice between what will make you happy. If your dream is to be a doctor or whatever and you don't really care about her, let her go. But if it's the other way around, take what will make you happy in your own hands.

She's 14. You need to think logically and understand that as soon as she finds someone physical to move her emotions onto, you will drift apart. You think a teenager will wait 5-8 years for you? They have no concept of honorable strong connections of love, just flirtations with the emotion itself.

Pull yourself together man, it's one girl out of the billions on planet Earth. Even if she would be "the one" most people don't realize that there are millions just like her in uniqueness and personality.

if you're in love then go live with her, try to get a job in uk and live in her house + keep studying in uk

Hello OP,

You done fucked up really badly...

no my dream was never to be a doctor, i fucking hate it in fact, i did it for money and financial stability, if i can be sure that if i dumped med school for her and i could get a fucking money to live i will do it tomorrow

Getting a medical degree will only come once under relative ease while the girl could probably be found again even years later. If he chooses the girl instead of his future he fucks himself over as it will be much harder than it already is to achieve that goal. Even further the girl could decide that they don't want to be together anymore and then he's even more screwed.

While I am all for you doing what you want, i'm not sure if it'll last with her mental issues + the fact that she is so young

i agree

why are u so retarded? stop living in your weeaboo fantasy...meet a nice smart chick and move on instead of wasting your time on a suicidal little girl who needs to grow up...jesus.

go to her. if you don't you will regreat it for the rest of your life I promise. work is the least important thing in a humans life

Then what the fuck are you waiting for? Fucking go dude. Do you want to be an unhappy rich ma or a happy man?

Leave her and use her suicide as a sob story so you can be a lazy fuck for a while and play video games all day

An unhappy rich man has the resources to become a happy man with little duties to anyone but themselves (if they're competent). A happy man can become a broken one within a single conversation or text.

You're fucked

Go to her man go to her

Go to her OP. Just do it. Fuck that med school you hate. This is your last chance.

JUST DO IT

tell her to coime live with you instead genius. UK is fucked and she hates her life anyway, do you live in Mexico or something?

I told her that but i don't think she will, no i live in Kurdistan ..yeah UK is million years better

>I fell in love

And that's where you fucked up.
Rest in pieces, OP.
He truly was the greatest faggot of them all.

Then go to her. You hate your country, your school, and you love her, and would prefer her country. The fuck are you waiting for?

The age of consent in the UK is 16 too son it's not a long wait. Fucking go for it man.

You're a fucking idiot, OP.

Hate this shit, just like I hate watered down tea.

Arizona is superior.

red flags all over, that's when you stop talking to her.

she's mentally ill, and has no sense of loyalty.
she won't even see it as doing something wrong.

tell her to have root cognitive behaviour therapy.
distance yourself, concentrate on your studies and career.

she will lead you down into losing everything you have, your position, your work, your self esteem, your money.
then when you have nothing, she will dump you like she met you an hour before and not think twice.

This.

'love' isn't what you think it is, and how you feel isn't how she feels.

I know from personal experience of wrecking my own life, permanently, for a girl who left me in the dust after 3 years.

Now I have permanent, life fucking health problems, spent all my savings, am working in a shit job in a place I never wanted to be, lost all my friends and life seems pretty pointless.

Always have a balanced view, don't just follow love as it will be like walking into a minefield.