Have lots of friends

>have lots of friends
>see people every day
>meet new people daily
>have job
>good grades at university

Then why do I still feel so goddamn lonely at the end of the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you miss her?

It was a good thing we broke up.

But I miss someone.

Because at the end of the day we are all alone, the way to be happy is to learn to be happy with your selfe

u haffent fond urself

How do you do that?

Because you're a fucking faggot ass bitch go fuck yourself, pussy nigger

Cause you're fake. You're a phony. You don't like the people in your life and yet you pretend to like them in order to avoid conflict.

Stop being a coward and tell them all to go fuck themselves.

/thread.

because no one loves you the way you deserve...

I know OP, i know this feel too well. I'm sorry man, it should be better

stop worrying

/thread

Because you start your post with hate symbols.

so what do you suggest.

this. considering that people suck royally, if you have a lot of people in your life you must either be an idiot or to chickenshit to tell them all to fuck off.

If it's the latter, then all of your friends are morons and the reason you feel lonely is because instead of having 1 or 2 really good friends, you have lots of medocre friends who don't really stimulate you intellectually or instill passion for life within you in any fashion.

>you must either be an idiot or to chickenshit
>to chickenshit

It's too, you fucking moron.

What is such a hateful symbol doing on this board of tolerance and respect?

Feels thread? Feels thread

Everyone has the one thing that would make them happy, the one thing that is missing from you and untill you find it you won't be able to achieve happines, it doesn't matter how successfull you are or how joyful your life is, you must find what is missing from you.

For me it's an impossible. I know that I will never be happy, or rather, I will never be able know if my life has been worth it untill I stand alone watching an alien star rising above the horizon of a planet that no one has ever seen before.

I know it sounds silly, but it took me years to realise what was the reason behind my feelings. I'm an explorer at heart, my home is among the stars and I've been born centuries too soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schopenhauer

check this out, OP.

then what

Fucking same tbh, ikd know why either :/

not op, but fuck that's accurate. for me anyways.

I don't really like the people in my life and I don't know where to find higher caliber people.

Probably because you are compairing your life to others, imagining what others happiness is in comparison to yourself. This in all honesty is a normal reaction. But one that you have to overcome by not caring as much. Just my assumption

Your hateful symbol triggered me, OP.

you could start by learning to read, maybe this will make you happy.

Basically, the extremely sinthesyzed meaning of Schopenhauer's theory is that mankind is and will never be satisfied of any possible situation, wheter it's a sad situation (something like no friends, no job, no new people every day and whatsoever) or an happy or what's supposed to be an happy situation, like your currently is.

You can do nothing about it. You'll end up wanting more and more.

Just try to accept that you'll probably be never happy even should you manage to reach the very top of human possibilities.

Or, try to be happy by indulging in something different than your current situation, and keep trying.

every request like this only leads to people projecting their reasons why they feel lonely in your life. You can't expect to get a true answer by just a few informations of your circumstances. One must know much more personality, made experience, thoughts, specific situations etc.

Kill yourself.

I found high caliber people.
You'd end up finding youself inadequate at some point, like I did, and begging to return in a state you are not supposed to prove anything to anyone.

This

Because you've realized how all this shit really works. It doesn't matter who's in your life or who's not, the existential dread of life is going to absorb everything. You're slowly realizing how meaning is meaningless in an existence that means fuckall. You're realizing that it's not worth the bother of killing yourself because you've already been born, and the damage is done. Hell is other people, and whatever's worse than Hell is oneself.