What's your excuse for being a manlet Cred Forums?

What's your excuse for being a manlet Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heightismxposed
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/compendia/statab/130ed/tables/11s0205.pdf
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5'8"
>boning a 10/10 qt3.14 2'5" asian girl I found at a chuck e cheese

don't give a fuck

When her weight starts at 200..

I can't help my height but grills insist on making me hate myself for it anyway :c

Actually being able to look good.

>not trolling here

I am barely 6ft and I work with 3 dudes that are all like 5'6-5'9. I seriously don't know how they live. They all look like cunts. If I were under 5'10 I would either get that leg leg thing surgery or kill my self

Manlet detected

Gymnast

Lengthening*

Imaginary friends are great

>2'5 girl

What??

Pedo alert

I didn't eat my vegetables

More importantly, OP... What's your excuse for being a faggot?

I dont get it?

i got a hunch back because im insecure about my man boobs

i used to be 6'1 my hunch back brought me down to 5'9

fucking a dwarf..

>working out will make you taller
lel

twitter.com/heightismxposed

Genetics and not eating right probably.

kek'd, midget asian rated 10/10.... sure thing

did we just see the same post or something?

I want to meet the manlet that tried this hard

>When her weight starts with 2 - -

29kg could be okay if she's really short

At least it isn't totally incorrect like some other manlet propaganda.

i have a tiny asian gf
mission accomplished

6'7 masterrace reporting in. Probaly because i'm dutch

200 pounds, which is 90kg

when her weight starts with 1

manualet detected

I be 5'6 have a great fiance. living the good life here fam

>5.7
fucking lel

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Lmao nearly all women can't wear heels with you without you looking like her son.

79.9% of the U.S. population is under 6'.

www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/compendia/statab/130ed/tables/11s0205.pdf

>When OPs skills include dick sucking and faggotry

I'm 5'5. I have a gf who is a little taller than me. She insists that it doesn't bother her but I can't see how that's possible. We went to high school together, and we have the same circle of friends (more or less) from that time. It wasn't too bad then because we were all short ass kids but over the last 5 years or so I've watched all my friends grow and gain height but I've just stayed the same.

Every guy in our group is a good 4 or 5 inches taller than me at least. The chicks are mostly taller by an inch or three but that doubles when they put on their heels. I feel so excluded when I'm with them, like I'm the one kid in a group of adults.

My gf says it doesn't bother her but I see the way she looks at taller guys and she's always dropping comments about 'what makes a real man' and being tall is always on her list.

One time she was drunk with her friend from work and they were talking about their 'sexual fantasies' she didn't know i could hear her so she started talking all about how she wanted a tall man to pick her up, pin her against a wall and fuck her brains out.

It kills me /b and worst of all there's jack shit I can do about it.

>you looking like her son
Bitch, are you saying /ss/ isn't hot?

:c

>I can't see how that's possible
It's not. She's lying.
>I see the way she looks at taller guys and she's always dropping comments about 'what makes a real man' and being tall is always on her list
Just dump her ffs.

you better watch out OP... I will release him

8'11" master race reporting in

She's all I have user.

5´8¨reporting in.
will pay $500 to any nigga to end my suffering.

So?

That's fine. Just dont marry her and you will be okay.

She's gonna cheat on you eventually. Especially if she has fantasies about tall guys. Get a couple of good fucks in before that happens.

5'3" ask me anything

y no sudoku

Your address?

then just get over yourself and enjoy your life,

she probably doesn't really give a fuck if you're slightly smaller than her, but if you become an insecure paranoid whiny ass beeaaatch then it's unlikely you'll stay together long term

Is your dick taller than you?

5' 7" here

5'8" tall. Beautiful 5" Asian gf. No big deal (pun intended)

Mom smoked when she was pregnant is the reason for my shortness. My younger brother is much taller because she quit.

because it would't changed my height

Kek, I wish, it's a 6-6.5"

genetics

that's a loser mentality

Let her fuck a tall basketball American.

Say some shit back to her about being a real woman that she doesn't have and let her know how it feels

I'm 5"6, it kinda sucks but whateves.

im 5'6 and you look like a child

Maybe it's just my crippling "Insecurities" talking but I feel like life would be a lot easier to enjoy if I didn't get comments like "Aww are you lost? Where are your parents" from drunk chicks at bars.

How come?

>Aww are you lost? Where are your parents"
savage

Scoliosis, not major, but a little in my upper back. I probably lose at least an inch, sucks, tension in my upper back from accidents and injuries.

That feel when your not even on the chart

It sure got a lot of laughs...

Your blaming something you can't control instead of taking responsibility.

5'8 here, honestly only sucks when surrounded by tall Chads. Doesn't really affect my dating life because every girl I've dated has been shorter than me plus tall girls look to masculine to date

6'6 masterrace

>She insists that it doesn't bother her but I can't see how that's possible
Then you're an insecure faggot.

Trust her. When she says something, expect her to mean it.
For some reason she hasn't actually hooked up with a tall guy but chose you instead. Think about that for a minute.

And that includes her sexual fantasies. They're just fantasies, dipshit.
I fantasize about rape and cucking helpless guys, but that doesn't mean it's important for me to get to do those things for real.

Honestly I wish I was a fucking manlet, maybe I could fit into an average size car
>7'4"
>feels bad man

How often do people ask about your height, big guy?

The tallest man in recorded history was 8'11". They have a statue of him at the guiness world records attraction in Orlando.

Im just 5'11 am I good?

Literally any time I go anywhere there is at least one
"Woah dude how tall are you?" "do you play basketball?" or some other goofy shit

Responsibility? Its my fucking height, i cant change that.
Theres nothing to do but deal with it

>I fantasize about rape and cucking helpless guys, but that doesn't mean it's important for me to get to do those things for real.
Yes it is, you're just repressing your desires.

>i take responsibility for my random outcome of genetics
u one of them autisms?

Kek

>i cant change that
there it is again

Does your back hurt?

do you play basketball?

Tbh I don't know that she hasn't. She likes to talk about her work with her friends and a name keeps coming up.
Mike
Mike said this
Mike did this
Mike got this sorted for me

She never mentions him to me though. So who fucking knows.

What kind of "responsibility" am I supposed to take? Wear fucking platform shoes? No thanks.

You just havent gone through all the options yet user. Theres still hope. You can still grow an inch or two

Nah not really but I will occasionally throw my back out if i bend down to quickly to pick something off the floor which is NOT fun

>Blood moves so slowly though the bodies of lankfags that they develop brain damage due to lack of oxygenated blood
This poster is a prime example.

>What kind of "responsibility" am I supposed to take?
That's not my problem to solve, manlet.

you're never going to get any where in life if you putting the blame on others instead of taking responsibility for yourself

you chose to be 5'x tall, just say it out loud and stop lying to yourself

Not since middle school, I got lazy

Drugs and squats, still got that monster cock though so not really an issue anymore.

Im 5'10 and have never been considered short or been called a manlet nor do I care bc atleast I know what real pussy feels like.

I'm 5' 7". I never ate my vegetables. I've never needed to be any taller. I bought a ladder.

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

My mom is 4'10 and my dad is 5'7. And for bone lengthening? I'd rather be short and proportional than 5'9 with short arms and injury prone legs. I know I sound pessimistic but it's just something I have to come to terms with.

is that a shorter, fatter and maximum autism version of ethan from h3h3?

autofaggot detected

5'10" slav reporting in
It's like being 5'2" in USA. Everyone is so freaking tall.

how tall are you you fucking nig

>tfw manlet

Should manlets be enslaved? Would you use one as a foot rest?

well im only 19

Everyone look at this

lmao, i took the bait
Barely 5'6
Fuck you, mom

sorry m8

Kek

Ah, it's always that faggot mike. Take heart in knowing most relationships fail user, until one doesn't, or maybe that never happens, but who really gives a fuck? Life shutting a door on that old snatch and opening a window to many others.

Yeah, i think im also starting to bald too so there's the nail in the coffin.

Anyone got the post of the fat bitch saying "when his height start with 5" and then @meministtweets said "when your weight starts with 200"

5' 2'' reporting in. Ask me anything.

what's your plan for the future

Suicide.

Manlets will never understand what it means to actually live.

Oh shit plz dump all your deformed walters

Can someone post the image of that one girl saying "when his dick isnt circumsized"

I look the same way when bitches weigh more than 115 lbs, I love them skinny Asians, other races all fat and thick and shit.

Genetics.

you will die one day, alone

Dad 6'8 mom 5'3 me 6'0 caught in the middle. Always thought I would be dad's height was 5'10 in junior high.

My good sir, you, have a flawed perception of human genetics. There are fat & thick girls in every race that exists.

*thicc

how does it feel knowing you let your dad down

What happend to your knees ?

I don't talk nigger!

Not sure who that is, but no. I am not a guy named ethan.

Not too many in Asian culture though, they really look down on being fat, I'm married to a Cantonese woman, not too many fatties when I travel to Asia, a lot in Europe and America though. Plus it is mostly Americans that want tall guys.

true

or hes a nonce

post more pics of you

How have you been adjusting to life outside the Gulag?

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

Why has his penis turned into a football shaped vagina

daaamn.

Short guys have no excuse. Hit the gym fatass.

6'2" got my height from my mom's side but build from my dad's, which are all a bunch of short stocky Germans. So all and all not bad

hHHHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

I'm a 6 foot 7 18 year old. I've been asked to play basketball for my school since the first week of freshmen year.

The stories posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

I too need a leg leg thing surgery

>tfw 5'11
>tfw Dutch so still a manlet

You seem to be lost.

>18yo
>5'4

FUCK I'm really going to buy some godtropin I can't leave with this

I'm 5'9"
dad is 6'1"
mom is 5'2"

5'10" here, all of my friends are taller than me, but at least I have a beautiful 5'4" gf

Here u go friend

poor evolution in my gene pool.

5'5", 143lbs, 26yo so I don't think I'm getting any taller.
Excuse...well my mom is shorter than I am and my dad doesnt have much over me, so genetics I guess.

Do I care? I got an amazing wife. I'm a military veteran with a degree, nice cars, nice place, and hey, I graduate from a big city fire academy tomorrow. My family is well known and respected in the fire/ems of this area.

Life is what you make it. Don't let something as primitive as how big you are decide what you do with your time here.

6'3 reporting in and confirming that i'd end my existence if i didnt at least break six feet, sorry lads

6' here. Only a matter of time beforeI too will be considered a manlet.

you sound pretty damn insecure bro lmao
anyone can smash a pretty girl you just have to be funny, believe in yourself and not be an autistic fuck

being 6'3 helps you fuck not gunna lie but if you would kill yourself for being under 6, please go ahead and actually kill yourself

>you just have to be funny
>just
JUST

I'm 5'8 and I know I'm inferior to taller men. That's probably why I'm a cuck also. I've spent most of my adult life taking orders from taller men and it's ok I know my place

say whatever pops into your head that you think is funny and eventually you'll fuck a girl, they're people too. chances are at least some of them will have your sense of humor.

I haven't thought of anything funny in months.

It is still not genetics that accounts for skinny Asian women in Asia. It is about food quality and social conditions. Once Asians immigrate to the United States, within one generation they become as sad and fat (if not fatter) than other poor Americans.

Does 5'10 count as manlet?
The rest of my family is shorter
I guess I'm at least the tallest in the house?

Bust out the doc martens bud. You gain an inch or two in height

Yes.
This is super transparent everyone will laugh internally.

In soccer being short gives you more stability, reflexes and dexterity, you nig wouldn't be able to stop me in a game. American Football is gay

>say whatever pops in your head
>be yourself

Sorry bro but that isn't gonna work for me. I'll scare every female out of the vicinity by "being myself."

you the guy that's been filling up all the YLYLs with bananas? xdd

Genetics

i got a big ol' dongerino

Why is that guy always so angry???

Thanks

Because he's short

You could always kill yourself anyway!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Im 5'6'', maybe 5'7'' with shoes on and ive had more pussy and butthole than a lot of my taller friends.

Its just who you get with and how you play your cards.

at least short tempered, he's a giant in the world of Lilliput.

I'm a 5'6" Southeast asian, I am muscular and somewhat good looking. Is that somehow better?

*better because i'm asian and not expected to be tall

165 cm here and never got shit for it. only real problem is that tall chicks don't really dig it, but who the fuck cares. i find weird to fuck tall girls anyway. it's fucking weird when the girl is consistently bigger than you.

It's okay when women fake their height?

>I save lives for a living
>I started a Fortune 500 company
>I drive a stick

He's talking about how self-righteous people can be when they drive stick because they brag about it.

Not within my control. What's your excuse for being a faggot?

Well I developed a pretty severe eating disorder in 3rd-7th grade that stunted my growth substantially. Im 5'9 but I probably would have been closer to 6 foot if I didn't have problems with bulemia (used to be fat in 3rd grade and got bullied/shamed by students and family until I started making myself throw up).

Sucks but its permanent and I deal with it. Got a great job, a lot of friends and am currently boning a hot 5 foot tall latina.

No excuse for being this Fucking stupid... Why does this person exist? Attention all serial rapists and murderers, I am running for president. If you vote, vote for me- once I win I will commission a secret squad for you. This squads only propose will be to rape and kill stupid cunts. Vote for me and kill for free! I approve this message.

How old is this pic? Is that s palm pilot?

5ft 10in and I am more than confident about my height and I have never had issues with it.

5'8" here, I don't make enough to afford $80K of surgery, but I make a MEAN best friend for tall women, guess I'll just kys nbd

fitizen detected

Wut? I can't even....wut?

What's your excuse for being retarded?

> You have none

when her weight starts with 1

Fun fact taller guys have bigger dicks look it up

I'm 5'12
5 loses everytime

>tfw 5'15

when her weight is in the trip digits :/