It's happened Cred Forums. What is your opinion?

It's happened Cred Forums. What is your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37493165
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we should start making other memes racist as fuck

I think that they are afraid of what they don't understand

I always feel bad for these women. You know she just wants to be left alone to kiss and be fucked by Tyrone but she has to let her disgusting cuck husband make out all over her so he'll keep thinking it's something they "both" enjoy together as a couple. I guess it's the price she has to pay to keep living off this dude.

All memes are racist. That's why I like them.

I'm only worried about the effects on the rare pepe market

Sooo...are Pepe's illegal now? How exactly does this shit work?

It's a meme of piece. Just because you see a few pepes with nazzi tematics doesn't mean they are all nazzi. We have to respect this meme and show our tollerance towards it to show we aren't hate driven bigots

Great, I hope now normies stop using him.
Don't worry buddy, now there will be a whole black market out there with even better prices.

Just read a similar/ parallel article. Only Pepe's that are used in a 'racist' sense, or rare Pepes in Nazi / Hitler regalia are 'banned'. Other Pepe's are still OK.

>banned
From where? It's not like these people's dumb list matters for anyone else other than delicate, easily offended faggots, is it?

They're not illegal, they're seen as hate symbols by normies now so if you're wearing a pepe shirt you might get some dirty looks from liberals and cucks.

this tbh. it's the only way to take back the may-mays back from the normalfags and casuals.

"In May 2016, the Daily Beast quoted an anonymous white nationalist saying that a campaign was under way to "reclaim Pepe from the normies" - internet slang for mainstream users."

-BBC

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37493165

We make a another hate crime meme
the meme name is orange user
we make him a nazi, kkk member and a skin head

Meanwhile millions of Africans are dying of disease and starvation but muh racism!

> Tfw you will never be a kkk member or a meme

So then it's decided. Unmitigated racism is the key to filtering out all the newfags on this site.

> tfw your the question from the dc comics

THis is the shittest thread on the whole history of image boards. Fuck you.

Lol

Next pepe?
or like steve the gentle man where you post pics of edited versions of steve
pic related

Honesty of opinion is what we have. Fuck anyone who says different.

>normalfags and casuals
bitch, you probably joined this summer

Back in the day, Cred Forums would do all it could for any shred of media coverage

recognition by a global entity? this is like Cred Forums's finest hour

i joined today faggot. i joined just now to make that post. filled out my application for a Cred Forums gold account and everything asshole.

before you start raging and going ape shit, just listen carefully:

use next time >normie
especially with a meme that was long time considered being taken by them.

this meme has finally reached its top kek, i was reading news articles and seeing pepe on it was way to hilarious.

this lets do it fagots

Zazzle is pulling all the Pepe related designs from their marketplace as I write this.

This just shows how out of touch they are. Don't let people who have decided that a frog is a symbol of hate tell you what symbols mean. Fuck them in the ass.