Find me a more penis tingling gore video

Find me a more penis tingling gore video

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
goregrish.com/video/297/dental-torture
1man1jar.org/
bestshockers.com/1-guy-1-screwdriver/
thedailygore.com/forum/serial-killers/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-(-snuff-video-)/
runthegauntlet.org/view/Three-guys,-One-Hammer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post moar screenshots i'm to much of a pussy to watch it

South Americans are the worst.

Blacks are not that bad.

You win OP I had to stop.

>Sweet child of mine starts playing midway through

kek

>blacks are not that bad
good joke faggot

new fav song here

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

for me it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This has to be one of the most talked about gore videos of the last 3 years. Is it really so bad?

tomoargigato at the end

the screams are bad but the vid itself is like any other

those screams and gurgles and animal sounds are what make it so fucking bad and surreal, like a hellish nightmare

Can anyone post webm of the vid can't watch it somehow

Its so fucking horrible. Beheadings are bad enough, but his fucking eyes were torn out of his head. He's reaching for his missing face with hands that aren't there. He's fucking screaming while the just barely cut his fucking neck apart. The dude sliced his fucking armpit because he was flailing his arm around trying to comprehend the sensation of having no fucking hand, or eyes, or fucking face. 10/10

You have to hear the gurgles and moans of pain we will never understand

this video just gave me a boner

i think i must have a sick mind... and im ok with it

ok there edglelord

>i was born in 2004

You know I watched the whole thing and even the gurgling sounds, it's really not that bad. There's worse out there. On phone or I would find some. Not even a slight wooziness. I'm not saying I'm hard or anything but they could have like poured alcohol on his open wounds and watched. If you really want a head off all you have to do is twist

im no edgelord or fap to guro but videos like these gives me an unpleasant tingly sensation througout my limp penis that is terrifyingly pleasurable but i actively stop it by focusing differently on the video and the sounds of it. its strange, maybe a fear reaction?

Well no need for that could watch it somehow i'll never go to mexico

I think its a fear reaction, I feel the same when I get weak knees from heights. I'm like "why do I feel fear in my cock"

Teenager detected.

old cunt detected

post pictures and webms pls. Too much of a pussy to watch

they're both a plague

>I can drink
>Smoke a cigarette
>Go to Las Vegas
>Go to a strip club
>I can drive
>I get laid every weekend with my girlfriend
>My own place
>Be 25
Haha. Keep having your mom wipe your ass still you stupid kid. :^)

They're speaking Mexican slang,
and Mexico is clearly in North America m8.

central america right

It's not that bad user, no jump scares. And oddly there's no spraying blood. I am curious about his face being gone and his hands being gone. They don't show that. Worst part is the fact he's still trying to fight even though like he's fucked up.

Considering all the pain you'd be going through I'm sure it's just a natural response. Consider how hard it would be not to move around when you're being mutilated, face or not.

I actually feel like crying after that.

I've never understood the desire to put someone through that much pain.

You win, this is the first gore video that I stopped halfway and I've been on Cred Forums for nearly a decade.

Being this stupid
Kek

Pro tip: part one.

This is just aftermath

I made it through, but my God, that was hard. The fuckin' screams man. I'm the one who said he felt like crying above, and I've actually shed a couple now.

Easily the most fucked up one I've seen.

beat me to it

>watch a man with no face having his throat cut
>"like" a hellish nightmare
metaphor instead of simile, senpai

We need to find part one Cred Forumsro

Does anybody know what this man did to deserve all this?

Yeah I'm actually somewhat curious of the first part. Does it exist on the internet?

pst the link

How the fuck is he not bled out by the end?

where is part 1? I want to see them skin this dude and cut off his hands

Let me do that to your family, then you'll get the desire to do the same very quickly

I'll watch it, but it's gonna suck.

he was probably a snitch or just a rival gangmember. basically? don't be a dumbass and join gangs. they're a bunch of fucking monkeys that try to one up each other with cruelty, this is just taking it a step further.

Cartel shit I'm guessing?

What a way to go. Horrible! the evil face of the drugs war. Watched only part of the video, has to rate in the top 5 most horrible clips ever. Had the sound off.

Hopefully just lots of screaming

and why the fuck does ISIS have better cameras than the cartels

That fucking song at the end, that bright poppy one. What the fuck.

If it makes anyone feel better this guy probably did just a grusome stuff to other people. What goes around comes around is more than reality in the drug cartel business. Dumb evil fuckers.

>Had the sound off.
You fucking pussy, I could masturbate to this shit with the sound off

Story?

If anyone wants to know why they did this to him its because the guy owed drug dealers a shit load of money and wouldn't pay them back.

there is a translation in the comments in the video below. Someone said "you chose the wrong side motherfucker!" or something like that. probably rival shithead gang member. stupid fucking monkeys

Not even gonna and try and watch this, not even gonna try.

Yes.

>I think its a fear reaction
>I think its a
>I think hurrr

Thanks mate

You'll stay a pussy for the rest of your life. Do you really want this?

Do it

The insane amount of money these guys make, you'd think maybe, just maybe, there's enough to go around they could work the fuck together or something.

Then again, as long as they keep killing each other, it's less likely that another country will have to regulate it; they regulate each other.

Lets not make any assumptions here. Cool story bro.

Edgy as fuck, you're cool.

Watching this with headphones was fucking horrible.

Its not even that bad
>Mfw hearing screaming that turns into a gurgling because all the blood in his air way

Finally something that can make me remotely react. Watched it twice, i like the part when he get his arm freed and try to fend them off and feel his face... or whatever is left of it.

Sorry dudes, I refuse.

funkytown. The fuck is wrong with you?

I've seen a lot of faggotry posts in my time but this one has to take the cake. Is there something wrong with you?

Lunch breack over, go back to teaching your english class sensei

Fucking do it

Blacks just kill people straight up. Mexicans fucking torture and mutilate their victims before they die.

Dude, you understand that not everyone listens to the same faggoty shit as you, yeah?

Funkytown aint so funky anymore

It's almost like you're there. Imagine watching this in 360 or VR. Fucking sick!

How the fuck did he not die from drowning in his own blood or just bleeding out. He should've at least fainted because of how much it hurt. But really they should've poured some kind of irritating liquid or something like sand. They couldn't even put hot sauce, cheap motherfuckers

I wonder if he was aware of the music playing, through what I imagine to be extreme pain, blood loss and shock.

Just watch it.
Heres one part without sound of course

They probably drugged him up on cocaine or meth via injection or something, to keep him alive and alert longer

When they stick the box cutter in his mouth and he bites down on it. The last attempt of resistance

Full video with sound bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Now I understand why the two guys who got chainsawed stayed so calm. They probably got told this was their fate if they moved.

I used to be scared to google pictures of the resident evil movies because they scared me. I watched this video five times now. Can't believe how desensitized I've become.

ah hell yeah guns n roses

What's the fuck shithole desert county is this, fucking savages

Samefagging

I'm too lazy to upload let alone look for it but i once downloaded this video of a tied down pregnant woman with her belly being cut open, and the baby choked and it's eyes gouged out

suspects then proceeded to stab her relentless

video was grainy (2000~ish capture) but the autopsy and police inv. photos were gut wrenching

I will update if I find it later

They most likely gave him Coke or adrenaline so he would survive as long as possible

No because it's only the part two where the face is already ripped of.

Guns and Roses is a shit-tier band, and Axel Rose is a fucking faggot.

>get laid
>on Cred Forums
nice try, user

No im just not a bitch m8

I think I remember that video.
K-keep me posted.

Oh I watched the whole thing yesterday. I don't get the hype. This kind of torture has been mainstream for a while now.

I assume the one being tortured is a rival/traitor?

If its cartel business then idc really. Let them kill each other

Adrenaline is one hell of a drug

I came from your pic

Because of Cred Forums this shit looked fake to me. Thanks for the desensitization Cred Forums. To the fags to scared to watch, it's not that bad to watch. Like most ppl are saying it's the sounds the guys makes. Fucked up way to go

That music really adds to the general off-ness of the video.

this, it's not that great, this newfags cry for everything

Be interested to see this please find user.

Also I found 2 men 1 hammer a lot worse than this think it's the back story and more cringe worthiness of them stabbing him in his eye balls and you actually see the massive damage the hammer does to his face.

Show me something worse then.
I'll wait

i love shit tier bands and fucking faggots

:^)

Ok, if any of you are no life shits that just sit around jerking it and you just hate your life, this video fucking proves that you have a waaaay better life than a lot of people. Same goes for depressed sacks of shit that lose a gf or something and then start a feels thread or whatever.

What happened?

>Incognito on your own phone

Fucking baby

Thanks man sauce is konosuba if u wanted to know ;)

Nigga you've just watched part two aka the aftermath.

That song is considered to be a classic ( not in my eyes ) But whatever. You must be young.

that's what i thought too

that would just make me feel even worse if i were him

all this fucked up shit is happening and this light ass song comes on, as if there's still a world outside of my moments of legitimate hell, and it doesn't give a fuck about what's going on.

It syncs to all devices.

>On phone or I would find some.
Just name them. We've all seen the same shit.

I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it and it's impressive he had a strong will after that because he just went full guts from berserk and bit the blade, OP give more of this stuff as i love the sight of gore and blood

>hadnt seen gore for almost 3 years
>almost puked
fuck this shit...watching these vids fucks you up in everyday life. I mean its good if you want to be a mexican cartel member but for everyone. FUCK this

Cartel cut her face off.

Pitbull attack

>mexico is in north america

bro even south america isnt in north america

Kek

Is there part one? Link?

>keep me posted
...This fag

Kek this meme is ancient.
Btw pitbulls go for your throat not your face m8

Nerf gas

Same. Gore threads used to be my thing back in the day, but now, shit.

Judging by the pic I'm guessing death by nerve gas?

Kek

There should be. But I couldn't find it yet

Fuck...

I was actually considering to join a cartel but fuck this shit.

Minimum wage it is

Whoa, look out for the cool guy beating that fucking nerve gas meme to death. Summerfag.

I wonder if the fucks that did that ever go home and think, "you know Pablo, today we might have crossed a line."...

a pitbull attacked some lady in some South American shithole country I don't remember I think it was Columbia

Thankss user

you guys ever see this one? a guys mouth being ripped apart by plyers as he screams and gurgles?

goregrish.com/video/297/dental-torture

whats the big fucking fuzz about this vid? i dont get it. probably because most of you are still 17 and and and something .. i dont care. faggots.

Still waiting tho.

Creativity knows no limits

min wage in mexico? 60 cents an hour? still better than being tortured to death

That songs been out for years and in movies and tv shows...

Some cartel shit head got his faced skinned and his arms chopped then slowly sliced up with dull blades by other cartel shit heads. You aren't missing much user

Too short to be actually shocking

>implying subhuman species form rational thoughts.

Yes. This is softcore

Want to know the scary part?

The fact that anyone is capable of doing this to another human being means that all of us.

Bait but wat? Canada->Mexico undisputed NA. Guatemala->Panama disputed NA, normally CA.
Parts of Colombia->Ecuador and others disputed NA (ecuatorial line)
Textbook definition: Colombia->Argentina= SA.

Whats scary about that you fuckstick

Why is this scary? Just take painkillers and you'll be good

We need to find part one Cred Forumsros

yeah i know because i watched it and didnt feel a goddamn thing. just makes me wonder why people are so sensitive. or maybe its just me being so numb nowadays

No wonder Donald Trump wants to build a wall to stop these kind of fuckers entering.

Have you watched it with sound or better with headphones?

I can't give you anything worse because there isn't anything worse. But that still doesn't make this vid worse than any other south america/middle east torture killing video.

Let me know when there a vid with a real humanizing factor such as an interview beforehand letting the victim know what's coming. Also there should be good camerawork - stabilized, well lit, properly edited. Audio is also very important.

The reason these videos fail to have serious impact on jaded people like me is that they are too much to absorb at once. The human mind finds ways to de-realize this kind of content (maybe he deserves it, maybe the pain overcomes him and he's not truly perceiving it, maybe he wants to die, etc). It's a hard response to overcome. People who haven't yet seen shit like this get very upset when they do because they haven't experienced it before and thus have no coping mechanism.

I think the criteria I outlined would sufficiently realize the video for me and give me the response I'm seeking. Until such a video is produced I will remain 'edgy and jaded' and not really give a shit.

it is gory as fuck!!!! in the beginings all you see is a person on the floor on the ground rolling around with no hands(cut off i presume) they then start to hack at what looks like his neck or jaw with a machette at first and then with a stanly knife..... at this point i turned it off.

Some acurate points

Why have you turned off?

That is by far the most fucked up gore I've ever seen. Fucks sake I nearly puked

maybe i would feel a bit bad if they werent some mexican cartel(?) people. i dont know. maybe 4 niggers and 1 woman then i would feel bad about it.

I've seen about everything thats out there but that video from OP is up there in the top 10 for me.
And I also think you're just a hipsterfag.

Just saw it

Not necessarily user, cartels kill innocent people too

i bet they don't do shit like that with innocent people..

Correct translation: - the box cutter!! the box cutter!! use the box cutter!! - Help me to step on it because he is too large - the box cutter does not cut - what? the cutter box cut!! try opening it more... (first scream of pain) - Put the stick in his mouth so do not shout (they put the knife in the mouth) - fuck, he bit the cutter box, he wanted to cut his tongue - stop biting!! stop biting!! make him scream for him to stop biting - Put the stick in his mouth now - you got the wrong side mother fucker!!! - let it bleed to death

I'm in Mexico user, I know for a fact that they do something like this to innocents sometimes. I'm not Tamps.

It's definitely top 10 for me also. But I still don't think it blows the cap off of gore videos. I don't see what this has to do with hipsters.

I can't understand how those fags have a multimillion dollar drug trade but can't afford a fucking machete or some shit for 5 bux.
Fucking amateurs.

Interesting how they called the person "it" instead of "him" to dehumanized him so they don't feel bad about what they're doing.

The funny thing is that this is not on any mexican narco blogs. I haven't seen it. Who knows how it got out

>I don't see what this has to do with hipsters.
I mean the whole ''I dont know what all the hype is about'' and ''mainstream'' part.

Sounds pretty hipster to me m8.

underlings get paid shit

>In the 14th century people would crowd the streets to see stuff like this happen infront of their eyes
>In 2016 people get squeamish from seeing a video on the internet

They do refer to him using a pronoun

Those dudes are so coked up right now. They don't give a fuck

So they're just trying to get up in the hierarchy?

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I stopped watching

That is a fake video

Those at the bottom dont have shit. The sicarios get paid like $400.00 USD a month. The guys at the top have all the money. That's the whole point. To inflict as much pain as possible.

only the well established long time drug dealers at the top of the chain get money. its like the military. rich setting up wishful thinking tards with fancy toys of death setting them out to kill one another for profit

he is only 9 years old?

why you say that. looking at the body type though, it wouldnt surprise me

And to think humans have been doing this kinda thing for what, 2000 years give or take? Oh wait. I forgot all of those hairy short motherfuckers that live in the woods do this shit to they're rivals too. With bare hands and fanged teeth mind you, but similar outcome.

because I can see reasons to kill a grown man like this, but a child .... so i am shocked

Fuck. I came almost immediately. So good.

What does someone like lets say a mechanic earn a month in mexico?
Because here in Europe even 12 year old kids earn 400 dollars as a paperboy.

I would definetely not join those faggots.
Its just too risky and you probably end up dead before you make some money anyways.

This is why I hate Mexicans and want Trump to build the wall.

Northern Mexifag here.
This is what I could understand, for the curious. I couldn’t pick everything because of the gurgles, the echo in the ro. Definitely mexican.

0:50 how come it didn’t cut?
0:52 open him more
0:54 put the stick in his mouth (he used the spanish word that refer’s to animal’s mouths)
1:00 shit he bit it, he wanted to cut his tongue off
1:02 let it go!
1:03 let it go, make him scream… there you go
1:07 put the stick in his mouth now that…
1:08 put it in put it in put it in
1:12 put it in. shit, so he doesn’t scream
1:17 now he won’t scream for shit
1:41 you picked the wrong side son of a bitch
2:04 what the fuck dude
2:16 son of your whore mother
2:18 put a rag for the stick (?)
2:19 step on him Dani (?) step on his chest
2:26 shit… let him go already
2:28 he’s leaving already(almost dead)
2:32 cut his… let go off his…
2:34 he’s almost leaving(almost dead)

1man1jar.org/
bestshockers.com/1-guy-1-screwdriver/

thanks based spic

You idiot. They are litterally killing themselves for the chance to supply the US with drugs. We have the biggest maeket consumption of illegal drugs in the world. The wall won't stop shit until people in the US stop doing drugs or they legalize them in the US

>he whistles along to funky town

I just curious, do you never hear about this shit on the news? What was this about?
Is mexico really this fucked?

You're welcome ignorant americunt

i just saw the video i think its one of the worst i saw

LoL those are the classics.
Remember this one?

thedailygore.com/forum/serial-killers/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-(-snuff-video-)/

I think you're paying more attention to buzzwords than what I'm actually saying.

I understand hipster 'ism' to be about contrarianism and counter-culture for the mere ironic sake of it rather than any actual consideration for the problem of conformity and cultural complacency.

He was ready to use any chance to kill himself to reduce the pain

Even without eyes or arms, he just needed to feel a sharp thing in his mouth to grab the chance to kill himself

I really don't know what to think lol

Parts are. News stopped reporting cartel violence years ago after they started killing journalists

btw im spanishfag , and i understood all , fuck mexifags

Te la retacho pinche español maricón de mierda

>bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
yall are sick and need to die for watching this lol

700 years
It's called modern society you medieval ape

calla hijo de puta a ver si os matais entre todos , y acabais con vuestra raza de mierda

Did you watch it?

Funky town just started playing on the fucking radio, absolutely uncanny

The worst mistake the Spaniards made when conquering Mexico is not killing all of the fucking shitty indian pieces of shit.
This is the consequence.

No me digas, maricón y anafalbeta
>Cálla
>Matáis
>Acabáis

me voy a poner a escribir bien para ti menudo subnormal

Ortográfia user. Rae.es

Donde esta la biblioteca?

>Rae.es
pobre hpta

We need Captain America right now

Instant keks

En tu culo

You know after Ive though that IS is the worst I decided that mexicans are the worst and should be fucking nuked. Also that really killed my boner thx asshole.

I'm Peruvian.

Those are Mexicans.

They're on par with blacks and hicks.

FUNKY TOWN

Si Como no user

story on pic?

Ich komm da so schlecht ran. Kannst mal für mich dran lecken?

>mexicans are the worst and should be fucking nuked
Pic related

user

Amateur hour in Brazil.

Can't even cut a fuckers head off.

what censored on the bed?

cuz you a 12yo faggot and you mommy put a filter on your computer

Ich kann die Verwendung von Google zu user übersetzen. Fick dich

almost pasta material

KEK

Fuck now im too scared to watch it

I can't give you anything worse because there isn't anything worse. But that still doesn't make this vid worse than any other south america/middle east torture killing video.

Let me know when there a vid with a real humanizing factor such as an interview beforehand letting the victim know what's coming. Also there should be good camerawork - stabilized, well lit, properly edited. Audio is also very important.

The reason these videos fail to have serious impact on jaded people like me is that they are too much to absorb at once. The human mind finds ways to de-realize this kind of content (maybe he deserves it, maybe the pain overcomes him and he's not truly perceiving it, maybe he wants to die, etc). It's a hard response to overcome. People who haven't yet seen shit like this get very upset when they do because they haven't experienced it before and thus have no coping mechanism.

I think the criteria I outlined would sufficiently realize the video for me and give me the response I'm seeking. Until such a video is produced I will remain 'edgy and jaded' and not really give a shit.

People also had nothing else to look forward too and their lives were so fucking miserable it was nice to see someone get tortured to death simply for the 'glad that's not me' moment before they go back to their rat and flea infested literal shit hole of a home where their kids are already dying from the common cold.

This has just mentally fucked me up. My brain has went all tingily. Omfg. Omg. This has got to be the worst video on the internet.

holy shit thats funny

and further more: every sick tough that you might had or will have, has probably been done by some sick fuck out there.

>guy starts whistling along to funky town

das fucked up tho

probably mexico or el salvador based in pinche language

That feeling when you wanted to be a pussyanon but your volume was still all the way up from Skype call, so you heard the blood gurgling cries and it was too late to evacuate the dancefloor.

did you get that pic from a thread about a month ago? i posted that :D

all we can do is laugh

I'm with you, Cred Forumsro. This sounds too fucked up. I have made good life choices and chosen not to be part of drug cartel. I don't need to subject myself to this.

Mexico but could be central America. No clear audio so it's hard to tell.

Guy owed some drugdealers money so they did this to him as threat to him.

You don't know that user.that's pure speculation

Someone tell me WTF is up with the music they play at the end...Did these guys seriously have the death music from Fallout 3 queued up to play at the end of this video? It's the death music from some video game, I'm almost 100% sure...someone here knows the answer.

I think it was on the radio

it's extremely well timed, and the guy whistles the same tune afterward to punctuate it. I'm sure it's the "you died" music from a video game.

>south american talking down
>to anyone

lol kill yourself spic

so how much did this gentleman get paid

Thats fucking disgusting... if those people are caught, not even their captors would be inhumane enough to do that to them in retaliation, they fucking deserve it though...

im south american and i agree with this.

Just watched with headphones...not a thing.

How could anyone not know funkytown. Fucking 12 yo little bitch

there's a reason cities near the border aren't really visited

I'm still too pussy to watch this.

Name me one positive of watching this video.

Why is it that almost all of the worst gore videos have to do with south Americans?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SWEEEEET
CHILD OF MINE

How is it any worse than two guys one hammer?
Its really now worse than a regular torture video. The only thing that might make it worse for some is the screaming but there is always that one video of the wife getting her face hit off with a brick wailing as her husband comforts her.

>Le contrarian millennial kid
I bet you love kanye and nigger music
pic related. you.

I don't think I've ever heard a more inappropriate placement of Sweet Child of Mine. This will now come into my memory whenever I hear that song.

wow lame and boring
op = newfaq

So what did he do to deserve this?

When you are about to die you will think back "I didn't have my face peeled off eye gouged out, hands chopped and my neck cut so I can slowly bleed out while listening to awful music."

Its called becoming a faggot. You have no argument for why people are such sheltered vaginas.

a) you will be desensitized and be able to help some poor bastard that gets in a horrible accident (say, getting their face ripped off) without being a huge crying mess.
or
b) you will be mentally fucked up and see this mans faceless head every time you close your eyes. His gurgling screams will creep into the silence in your life. You think about him and about his torture until, eventually, it will manifest in your daily habits. You will turn into a gore-lurker on 4chin, hoping to see something that will fill the emptiness that you mind created long ago to disassociate from what your mind couldn't handle.
c) profit

sauce ?

Failed to pay for meth on time. Tried to snitch on a dealer. Drug dealers and terrorists are really the only kinds of people who do this shit.

I can handle most gore, but the gore I can't handle isn't becuase I feel bad for the person or anything but it's the though of it happening to me.
I care for other people but when it comes to snuff or other stuff I really don't care

Is this video that bad? It's 3 am here and tomorrow I have a long drive. Can I watch it? I consider myself desensitized.

Pretty much this

I find this worse cuz poor old lady

>Find me a more penis tingling gore video

Very well.

One caveat, see filename.

Most I've cummed in my life

Lol look at this retard. "2000" years.

Theres also the appreciation of life.
You won't appreciate life without knowing death.
Just like you won't appreciate running water until you don't have it.
Sure you can pretend to appreciate running water but you still won't really understand.

>One caveat
go on

She forgot to shave that pussy. Damn.

three guys one hammer.
runthegauntlet.org/view/Three-guys,-One-Hammer

What gets to me is how his lower jaw is almost completely skeletal yet it is still functioning. It's like the absolute best Walking Dead practical zombie effects you've ever seen, except you know it's not special effects or makeup, which makes it just completely surreal and terrifying. The people doing this have no soul. They are irredeemable. Hillary needs a lesson on what that word actually means.

Funny thing is I'm listening to decapitated. A death metal band. Lol

Just imagine the smell. That smell alone would be nauseating.

I've never seen real snuff. Any sauce?

Bullshit user. You're making that shit up

Yeah, watching this, I sense my body instinctively curling up into a defensive position trying to protect me from what I see