My mom is trying to become a cam whore

My mom is trying to become a cam whore

So this morning my fucking computer did a forced update because windows 10 is shit and I grabbed my mom's laptop and managed to guess the password right. I needed to send and email so after I was done I was gonna delete the browsing history and before I did that I saw my mom has been looking up a shit ton of camwhore stuff. Things like how to stream, how to set up monetization accounts, how to reaming anonymous, what are the best sites. I was so fucking confused but it made me pretty hard. I skipped my first class to Jack off for a bit and I wrote down all her passwords from her settings so I can keep up with it. I don't want to log in yet because I'm pretty sure her phone will get a notice but from what I've seen in her computer, she hasn't done it yet. Not sure what to do but I want to see me mom on camera soon. Anybody think it would be a bad idea to black mail her?

Dude go for it, I know if I were in the same position with my aunt I'd do it

Cool I'm not sure what I would blackmail her into to start. If I push for sex too quick she might say it's not worth it and report me

Does your dad still live with you guys?

Yeah he does. It's us and one younger brother

Why do you want to fuck your mom op?

go easy, try to help her with the streams and stuff, then maybe you can go a little bit deeper

im sure u are a negro OP.

I was never into incest before but I get turned on when girls are closet sluts

Dude that's a fucking great idea! Thanks user

yeah, thats like say: "Hi, mom u wanna be a camwhore, can i help u record?", if u want to do that better go all the way to her shitfactory

Whitest negro you've ever seen

Dude it's black mailing not asking for a fovor. If she refuses she gets exposed

Look you could potentially ruin your current normal and (I presume) healthy relationship because you want to fuck her. If you really need to bust a nut just watch her streams.

*Favor

I mean, not right now, but you can black mail her when she starts to camwhore constantly.

It can go whatever direction from that.

do you know her username already? just google it and there will be recordings of it

I've thought about it a little and I'm alright with that. I just want to make her my bitch at least a little. If I don't fuck her that's cool but I want to be in control

You do know you're not supposed to find your own mother sexually attractive, do you?

psicology says the oposit, user

She hasn't started any. she saves all her passwords on her computer and I didn't see an account for streaming

ok, thats better, then Op can make an account and help her... then he can get some vids and then destroy her ass...

Source? In curious now

source?

Not op, but Oedipus complex

My plan is recoding a couple of streams first if she does them and then go up to her. I'm gonna bring up shit when she's around like how my friend has been making money off streaming games and shit like that incase she's still debating on wether or not to do it

Post some nudes of her hairy and fatty ass OP.

>blackmail her
>"your dad and I are doing it for kicks"
>get fucked because you're an idiot

Op don't be a retard and help her directly.

Wait until you have some leverage. And by that I mean record her stream, xou need heavy shit, not just some posing titties free. Best is dildoing, fingering etc.

Once you got that you can first go the "i found out you camwhore, I want in on the money" route and then escalate to i want to fet my dick sucked etc.

Dude, once she starts, youll instantly want to fuck her, do it. No one else will love you as much as your mother, so you know she'll be a good layl

Complete bullshit but good to know you're dumb enough to share your sick fantasies about your haggard old bag with us.

kek

Yep I got that planned already

Yeah food call. First get heavy shit, then help her for a bit monies and then slowly escalate to "I want to be watching while you do it" to "thst was so hot, blow my boner"

but giving in to that complex, even with consent from both sides, would be an unhealthy lifestyle

if she's researching it, she has already tried, or at least camsex with someone. Soure : dude who makes some bucks in CB

come on OP share some photos with ur Cred Forumsros

>unhealthy
most of good stuff in life is unhelthy

vids/sauce or gtfo

What kind of fucking tard wants to blackmail their own Mom?

Dad is religious as fuck. Literally says he regrets my mom when we decided to stop going to church with him

Someone who wants to fuck their mom

thats gold mine, Op. Means she is a true whore that wants her ass gaping... and unusable

Guy wants to blackmail his mom for sex, dad lives with him and younger brother, calls his mom a slut (probably is since she raised a kid that wants to fuck her), instead of keeping things normal with a son and mother want to dominate her
>probably to beta or ugly as shit that he can't get a regular girl without resorting to blackmail or his mum
>want to cuck his dad
>this is probly b8 and I'm falling hard but idc

If she's cam-whoring wtf are you gonna blackmail her with? I mean isn't she putting her naked ass out there already?

Support her and help her out with it. Offer to help with private lessons to tone her body up of she needs it or needs feedback.

Just keep an eye on it for now and see if she starts streaming.

My sister has been camming for about a year now on Chaturbate and I help her out with it.

>Anybody think it would be a bad idea to black mail your own mom with her sex tapes?

forget that, the far i see OP is like 13-16 years.

You forgot she also wanted to remain anonymous. My bet is she will be wearing a mask and will only use a screen name

Post pics of mom

>unhealthy
>good
Choose one

come on, put some dam hidden cam while she prepare for it, that way u can destroy that asshole of her that im sure must be pretty big and destroyable... DAM OP IM ALMOST RIP MY PANTS

OP dont post pics of mom I'd you don't want to ruin you chances. I posted a pic of my sister once and she gotold text messages that locked to the thread by her friends. I was picking I didn't say my relation to her. If she has any recognizable features, someone my rat you out.

Good advice. Plus will likely lead to either full blown wincest or partial wincest.

What's her streams?

Link us them - wouldn't that fit your fetish more? Letting all of us jack off to her?

Not OP but I want to fuck my mom too

Lol @ when that pic used to be true.

Now it's hmm, do I wanna go in a facebook fap thread? or a nana thread? or one with discussion?

>Anybody think it would be a bad idea to black mail her?
Im Dying

You should walk in on her on one of her streams and she'll be so scared making her more vulnerable to request after you show all the shit you recorded.

Oedipus Complex for males
Electra complex for females

States, that the child will compete with the gender matched parent for the affection of the other gendered parent.

I had it for my mom. It's normal, and I realize that now, but at the time, I was like, that's gross.

What you don't know is that taboo is always a turn on, even if they so no, they are actually getting turned on. their pupils will dialate, etc, because of the adrenaline rush from finding out a loved one wants to bring you to pound town.

I'm glad my mom is not fucking hot or i would be fucked in the head like you guys

>psicology says the oposit, user

Yeah, you should totally trust what this obviously well-educated user says.

I join threads outside my field of interest to learn and satisfy curiosity.

I dont want to whiteknight, bu with a cunt that wants to blackmail his fucken mom I dont hesitate to call faggot and advice him to help his mom and if he really wanna go that way get her into mom/son camwhoring which Im sure could get a buck.

>not wanting to fuck his mom

Check out this faggot

Do it and rap that

Oldfag here, I'm from Texas and I slammed the woman in the picture back in the day, I was in a band near Austin!

>I dont want to whiteknight
>But I'm going to anyway

>Convince mom to do mom/son camwhoring
THIS OP THIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

Whats wrong with me.. these stories make me horny but I would never touch my mom.. It's eewww... but when I read a story about it.. It make me hard?

Imma more of a greyknight.

I once saved a mans life by convincing the owner of the debt to value each finger of the debtor by 10% of the debt. Cost the man a finger but saved his life.

If you wanna rape rape burqahoes and do sumthing with yr hardon.

If you wanna an hero fucking go postal on someone that deserve it.

If u wanna fuck yr camwhore mom dont do it by blackmail but by manipulation and moneys.

Really? Imma whiteknight SJW faggot?

Dude don't blackmail your mom, she ruiner her vagina and nursed you.

its time to reinstall windows, op

Aaaaaand quads.

great blog, man.

tumblr is that way tho.

That's perfectly normal. Soon you'll be sniffing/licking/jacking off into her dirty panties. Don't fight it, just let it happen

Quads of morality

pics of your mum?
we'll tell you if she's worth fucking

>My mom is trying to become a cam whore

I LOVE these FAGGOTHREADS where 12y.o. gay dudes try to invent the most insanely gay faggotry to impress other 12yo gay faggots.

can't wait to read next thread from the same gay homo guy.

someone's salty

Don't. These retarded tricks only work against sluts. Your mother has more life experience, she wil get that you have been snooping around. Try to place a backdoor in her computer, to monitor her computer/internet activity.