Why are you afraid of women?

Why are you afraid of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because im a fgt that can't get any friends

im not afraid of them im afraid for them

What is a women, how do I obtain one?

i'm not! it's women that's afraid of me!

Why would you be afraid of women ?
Adapt and overcome!

Not afraid, but they hold access to my sex needs and I can't agree with that even though it's nature.

Wheres frylock and shake?

tits.

turns out the "who is she" vine girl is pretty damn hot

who would've thunk it

How ha ?

I've never been killed by one yet, so I have no fear.

pic related

It's not that I'm afraid, I just have zero confidence in myself

Taint skeered.

Yam tired of the cunts.

I don't know what to say to women beside work related shit.

YES finally someone who understands

Em.......you need to stop over thinking things ?

gonna need more of this woman user.
You know...purely to help me face my fears

quads

Because they can fuck your life over with such ease.
"Forget" the pill
Divorce you
Cry rape
Cry abuse
Just be an ordinary bitch
Last but not least, break your heart and cheat.

There's a difference being afraid of them as opposed to being annoyed with the unbelievably dumb ones who are too interested in alpha tardfarms.

CHECK EM

I get this guy

because i feel as though they always have an underlying goal no matter the circumstance. plus im awful at talking to them hahaha the amount of shallow women compared to not seem to be immense.

I would bust all kinds of nuts on her face

Your welcome

I can get on board with this actually.

Can you see my reflection ?

Because they can fuck your life up at a moment's notice.

Not phobic or evasive, just wary.

Because I have trust issues
and I hate women because of my mom and sisters and basically every other girl or woman I've met in my life.
A woman has never done me any good, but men have
Too bad I'm not gay

can you trust in someone who bleeds for five days and doesn't die?

Well your right women have it easey

wasn't his quote three days?

On her period like ?

no nudes. no care.

Dont over think shit. Not like every girl you see you have to fuck. Think of the next girl you see as one of the lads look at her a friend. Worse comes to worse get a prostitute or somthing ? Or maybe stary using heroin. Some buzz =)

eh, my shrink actually said this to me. Not related to my insecurities with women (which exist but arent really holding me back) but it actually applies.

I remember, as a teenager, feeling that sexual and romantic relationships weren't open to me. That it was highly implausible that anyone would want that from me. That I was fundamentally unworthy of it. And even though I've been in a good relationship for the past 7 years, I still feel that way on some level.

Well i should of bin a shrink then. Its easey dont take shit serioulsy in life. Enjoy it friend

I can talk to anyone I need to fairly easily regardless of context.
I don't sperg out and let the spaghetti pour out of my pockets. The second I think about possibly dating a chick its like my mind goes blank. So instead of introducing myself to that cute girl in class I just kind of daydream because I'm worried about sperging out. What the fuck am I supposed to do Cred Forums?

Hahaha, now that was a clever post, but even if you understand that it's not so easy to come out of this situation.

I actually know that I'm good at a lot of things. I'm even quite good with people. But it doesn't matter. It's not rational.

Lately I found that most of my bad moments come from leaving my brain wonder around without control.

I've been trusting my brain for years because it worked. I'm quite smart so I just made things "by instinct" and I didn't need a lot of discipline or perseverance.

Now I'm working on taking back the control of my brain by being aware of what task it is working on.

10 min a day focusing only on your breath are a great way to gain more control.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

I would shake your hand if i could, this guy gets it.

Asking this question clearly op has never met my wife.

my 8 year relationship just ended because I was so fed up with her. My problem was that I feel I am no different than any other guy that hits on a girl. Why should they be interested in me? that thinking influences my mood and I just come off as bitter and kind of an asshole. even though I would desperately like to say something and have a conversation with them. i.e. the girl in my class that i have a crush on was behind me in the hallway, i was going through a door and she was only a few feet behind me (but just too far to really hold the door) so I just kind of let it slam in her face. like wtf?

Because they have more rights than men
They are usually viewed as the victim by the law
80% of family court decisions go in favor of the woman
They have cooties

I'm not. Deep down, women think they're inferior to men.

Ocd maybe. You go through thoughts over ahain in your head and whene the situation showa its self you panic dont know what to say or feel as you went over every aspect and detail of its coming. Maybe ilan intrusive thought pattern ?

Is she lesbian?

>so I just kind of let it slam in her face. like wtf?
she has hands to open the door herself doesn't she?

Im done

Yeah but I feel as tho another guy would have used that opportunity to talk to her and we were going to the same place so it could have been a starting point for a conversation or something.