Just got this today, I filled their drinks and did an exceptional job and this ahole had the nerve to stiff me

Just got this today, I filled their drinks and did an exceptional job and this ahole had the nerve to stiff me.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/pastor-apologizes-for-i-give-god-ten-percent-applebees-tip-receipt-waitress-fired_n_2594297.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you didn't.
huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/pastor-apologizes-for-i-give-god-ten-percent-applebees-tip-receipt-waitress-fired_n_2594297.html

didnt happen. seen the pic before. if u did have a job, you'd be shitty at it. quit bitching and go earn money

/thread

fuck urself. u shouldn't tell people how much to tip you. Your workplace can suck my dick u don't deserve a tip you entitled cunt.

pretty quick

The fuck is the first name on that signature? Clles?

You're probably not white

No one made you become a waiter. That said, yeah, dick move.

if he wants to tip then he wants to tip, don't tip for him.

Get a real job faggot

Ever noticed how you can say any vile thing you want in america if you have the word "pastor" in front of your name.

Or 'Donald'.

>>why do you get 18
Because you actually do sonething maybe

I mean honestly 18 % is a little steep unless he was with a whole group of people which from the price doesn't seem to be the case.

That being said that guy is definitely a dick and also an idiot. He actually thinks that he's giving his money to God when he donates to the church lol.

So what you're saying is that you actually did your job so you deserve extra? Fuckin an hero faggot.

Wes Beil?

Yeah that's pretty tacky if you ask me. Requiring a tip. And an 18% tip at that. I usually tip ~15% but there's certain services that I just don't believe warrant a tip. Like coffee stands stuff like that. I mean give me a break.

Receipt shows an 18% tip and the fuck nut complains?

Or Clinton

>today
you aren't fooling anyone you dirty fucking NEET

www.eater.com/2013/1/30
/6487989/pastor-avoids-tip-i-give-god-10-why-do-you-get-18

This happened at the Applebee's at the corner of Chippewa and Kingshighway in St. Louis city.
It was months and months ago, maybe even last year. The woman clergy person was shamed for it, and eventually apologized.
/thread

i always start at 10% and then go up or down depending on the quality of service. i have no problem leaving no tip and no problem tipping generously either. there's a reason why servers get paid so low; it's one of the most basic jobs and pretty much anyone could do it. however, a good server can make serious money. it's a meritocracy, so stop bitching when you don't make the cut.