What does the vagina feel like? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin.

Bags of sand.

#iseewhatudidthere

A tube of warm, pulsing Jello that secretly hates how dependent it is on you for financial stability

Feels like a dickhole

not. much. really.
sex is sex is sex.

Like a really tight, gooey mouth wrapping your penis tight. Try out a fleshlight, it's the same sensation.

like salty milk and coins

put your tongue on the inside of your cheek, that's the inside but tighter

now imagine that all around your micropenis

mmmmmm

pretty good

Wet and warm if still alive.
Dry and cold if not.

t h i s

What's better sex or masturbation? And how much one is better than the other?

Like an addiction, and the reason why I make every single terrible decision in my life.

Masturbation. Women are shiny and need constant attention, plus they can give you stds. You can't catch an std from your own dick so there's that. Overall sex is pretty overrated, just has more intimacy than masturbation.

>shiny

Meant to say whiny.

Like warm apple pie.

I mean what is more pleasurable, sex or masturbation, clearly I'm wasting time with you.

It feels nice, you will know the feeling when you finally have it.
Tbh i almost always give myself better orgasms then sex does.

It literally feels the same. Only difference is if you're in a relationship, you gotta commit. Sex is overrated.

Fucking my fiancee is like wrapping my dick in lubed up velvet.

Pretty sweet.

Hah!

Deadly accurate.

Buy yourself a fucking hooker and find out

Cover your hands in lube
Press them interjoined over your cock with a semi tight tube like grip.

There you go op you now know that its like to be lied to about a vagina

Sauce, nigger.

dude this guy has literally no clue at all. sex feels a lot better than masturbation. Vagina has a nice soft/wet feel to it and its also about the intimicy. seeing the girl you are banging, feeling her grabbing your back.. its awsome

bag of sand

I seen her on instagram Shes not bad bud

sex and masturbation are pretty different, you can't really compare them

i think you can get more pleasure from sex but usually the other person has no real idea of how to do it like you'd do it yourself

masturbation you can do whatever you want and don't need to worry about another person but there's no adrenaline or emotion involved like with sex

sounds like missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

you monster

Waste of time. I'd honestly be happier if I would have never been with any women. But my daughter is cool so that's good. $700 in child support when I have her 90% of the time isn't. Don't stick your dick in crazy

i cant help having crazy fetishes like these

Really warm, I didn't expect it to be that hot. Also soft yet grippy and really moist.

this guy prolly is a wizard, dont listen to him!!

It's just a warm wet soft passage, but what is most surprising about it is how it grips you and pulls at you. It's kind of like hands with many fingers, but that's an inadequate description, because there are many muscles around the vagina.

I'm not that big of a fan of vaginas, i prefer blowjobs, but that sensation is really quite novel and interesting.

A warm apple pie that can squeeze your dick

Salty coins and milk

Sex is never overated to a virgin lulz, no point in saying that. See the warm apple pie post above OP

OP here is a gamechanger:

>get two sponges
>a rubber glove
>a suitable glass
>some lube

>put some lube into the rubber glove
>put the glove between the sponges, leave some glove at top
>squeeze everything into the glass
>put the open side of the glove around the glass

Tada! Your very own fleshlight. Now you can test how it (somewhat) feels to fuck a pussy. Just be careful to take the right size of glass.

Happy Fucking

abuse your daughter, that'll teach her cunt mother.