Would you be okay with your gf posting pics like this on her Instagram?

Would you be okay with your gf posting pics like this on her Instagram?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf no you fucking cuck

not at all

Mine does. So what?

Only if I was a cheating man, in which case it's probably why she's posting them.

>gf
>on Cred Forums

Nah.

holy shit is that from overwatch?

Why not. As long she keeps it virtual?!

Mine takes sexy pics of herself and whores herself out on snapchat to guys because it gets me diamonds. This is not much different.

sure, but thats cause I never give her the gf status, I keep them as fuckbuddies cause its easier. you fuck her, and dont have to put up with the relationship bullshit such as jealousness and all that shit. the older the grow the more I realize girls are just down right sluts, they want to fuck just as much as us men do. it's the easier route, and I highly recommend it. fuck relationships, fuck them and have as much fun as you can

the older I grow*

This is literally me user

Pics?

Me too. That and soc

i dont have a girlfriend

who does she send them to, friends ?

No. Girls like that are attention whores and not wife material. She needs validation from other men other than you, and posts slutty pics on instagram to get it.

If a girl even takes selfies of herself sitting in her bedroom (its different if she is out with friends, or doing it at a tourist spot or something gay) then she is a deplorable attention whore only interested in virtual Likes and should be terminated immediately.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

what's her snapchat? I've been looking for a girl to send jo snaps to

Most reading and commenting on this post have never had a girlfriend. If they ever touched a real tit or saw a real minge they would suffer from premature ejaculation.

Yes... what are you? Insecure betafag? Are you afraid to lose her to superior alpha?

>projecting this hard

nice

because she's doing it to get attention from men, meaning you aren't enough for her, meaning she isn't satisfied and will probably cheat or just leave you.

Yes, It's a big fuck you to all the other people out there.

if she wants to, i don't care

I dont let my gf have an instagram.

I'd be okay with a gf.

My ex did it, but she was a slut before I came in. She eventually cheated on me, but I was in it for the sex (she had a great ass, but was terrible at fucking).

is my gf a slut for posting this stuff

My fiancee posts a lot of "questionable" stuff but I'm ok with it because she's trying to build a following and get a sponsor.

More feet.

fuck off footfag

yes

welcome to ilios

I'd be unhappy she isn't posting nude pics. I want all the guys to watch us fuck.

CUM ON HER CUTS! Cum burns. YUM.

Depends. If she does modeling, acting, or is a pop star; sure. Her "look" is her stock and trade and it's best to keep people talking and men impressed.

HOWEVER, if she's just a regular woman? Fuck no! That's a slippery slope. Showing off on the internet becomes sexual pic exchanges and cybersex, eventually it moves on to secretive meet ups and whatnot.

Women have to know boundaries (much like children or pets), if they think they're getting away with something or you're making soft boundaries "sexual behavior on the internet is acceptable in this way but not in that", they'll fuck up.

I'd prefer she be nude.

>Would you be okay with your gf posting pics like this on her Instagram?

WOULD YOU CARE IF YOUR BITCH POSED WITH UNCLE FOR T-BONE ART ?

So basically she's a useless leech.

dang that's a nice butt. is she buff? moar?

if i had a gf
>ya why not

Can confirm, i have online friend who allways send me nudes when she is not with someone

>implying my gf would have an instagram.

Basic bitches everywhere. Social Media is cancer.

you don't sound cynical at all, who broke your heart?

ses

This.

uhm... who is taking the pictures?

Cynicism is mainly wisdom, don't turn your nose up at it.

Nope, she makes ~60K a year.

She's getting pretty big.

it is also the slow way of getting mysogynistic and isolating oneself, but hey! Whatever floats your boat

how does it make you feel that she's manlier than you lmao

When you make a claim that "cynicism is mainly wisdom", I can assure you that you are not wise.

>mysogynistic

Thats a funny way to spell rational.

That's greece?

>dat bicep
wtf this shouldn't be hot why is this hot?

Sponsor is a code word for rich Arab that'll take a shit on your chest

As long as I'm the only one fucking her.

Lemme guess you started this thread 'cause you want an echo chamber for some insecurity? If you're worried about getting cuckolded then you either already are or you will be. Best kill yourself now, you pathetic beta.

we get it. you're clever, but not intelligent.

your mission is complete.

whatever man, build that fortress around you all you like. You know it comes from a place of hurt and resentment which isn't healthy on the long run. You'll be the wisest lonely old man out there

sad.

this guy definitely has a firm grasp on reality

/s

Yeah but you have to realize shes getting a train ran on her at a party and flirting with 6 different dudes in her dms behind your back. Its best to just accept it, maybe even let it become a fetish. I know I did

this is Cred Forums, what do you want from me faggot? Even using the world misogyny is retarded her.e

Honestly, I'd rather be wise and lonely than stupid. I can handle lonely. Its almost comforting now. But i'll never become accustomed to stupid.

trips of DAYUM
she's hot user, you're a lucky bastard

And you know better? Lol ok

she had the gopro on self timer

Can I have her instagram? Also check'd

I don't have to know better, only that you're wrong.

As soon as you make an assumption and posit it as the truth, you're opening yourself up to the possibility of being wrong, and since it hasn't yet, the only beta here is you hiding behind not only anonymity, but also the fact that the situation you assert has not yet come to pass, so you are hiding behind the future as well.

Keep hitting it right or some one will.

well user, you'll know what's best for you. Just be careful, going in one direction is easier than getting back out.

But being cynical isn't always the wisest choice; it's like every generalization. You stop looking at things from another angle if you negate it from the start. Just my 2 cents

She's driven and accomplished and I find that very sexy.

It was a little weird for me too at the beginning but now I can't stop kissing them.

She's looking for a supplement sponsor.

I know.

No but those dubs deserve a nice butt shot.

>right side of chest

Is that the mega-lo mart dude from king of the hill?

how the fuck did you find out?

HOLY fuck this man is a legend
How does he do it??

And lot of these girls are famous and whatnot.

I'd love to have a lesson or two from this man about talking to people

He's got the tongue of the devil

his beercan thick as a brick prick

How many of the celebs do ya think he's fugged.
I'm sure Miley fugged him. Do you think Upton did?

Link?

Who she homie?

This

If my girl needed attention like that then fuck her

you don't have a girlfriend you lying cuck

he even fucked cage?!
what a fucking legend

She looks like she's into sports anyway so that's okay.

As for OP on the other hand she's not showing off muscles or demonstrating exercise and has no excuse to post that.

I doubt you can judge whether I'm cynical or not based solely on my post. I don't care if I come off as cynical, mysoginistic or whatever you want to call it. as long as it works for me and makes me happy, it's enough. and I assure you it does work

hah

I'm sure you are, user

did you just warp through time to have the same conversation again?

This

wtf yes you fucking insecure faggetty ann

So what makes this guy so famous that everyone does photoshoots/fucks him.

of course not, but that's why I don't date an instawhore. Bitches like this only date cucks and niggs. No respectable women would post pics like this online.

You must be desperate for pusssy.

Can you not replace her?

protip: If you pretend your an alpha and don't give a fuck like me you might actually turn your girl on for the first time and get some of that pussy she gives to the other alphas

exact opposite, married twice been with over a hundred women. you're just a scared little beta fgt

"build a following"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

that monster t-boner

!m!

Stop posting pictures of my gf on Cred Forums.

>overwatch
I don't remember this girl being in Overwatch

I think it's from Paladins

he is famous BECAUSE of that

Wouldn't even think about dating a girl that does this

Bitch has a giant tape worm borrowing into her brain

>white and bitch . it's a rule.

why you don't want Terry's sloppy 2nds?

No I wouldn't

sauce? she hot

So you're ok with your gf fucking other guys then?
What's the line that insecurity becomes inadequacy?

Sure you have

This

I can promise you she takes side dick.

if I was not her girlfriend and wanted to know the chances of me fucking her brains out are, then yes,I'd be very okay with it.

cuck spotted

It would be a lot easier to jack off to her if she did.

Absolutely. It's her body, not mine you closed minded fuck. I don't control her. She's her own person and I support her every step of the way- I'm lucky to be with my life partner and provide all the support she needs either with her boyfriend or with money. You call me cuck or numale like it's a bad thing but it's 2016, c'mon OP.

Why not? They can only watch and I get to touch.

Cuck confirmed.

throw her down the well in Ilios you cuck

Wellp you're about that one user

Gave me a hearty laughter

Her balls are showing

there was a time where this was true, but now this site is infested with normies from reddit

she is a nigger?

who de fuck is that? please, someone

natalie portman

did she went reverse michael jackson?

indeed

underrated post

i don't even wanna see that fucking word here fucking roll for trips bitch

Yes. I am married and would love a slut girlfriend. Or any woman besides my wife.

if by married twice you mean married never and by a hundred women you mean "mommy bring me some tendies."