What does Cred Forums drive?

What does Cred Forums drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1988 Pontiac Firebird V8
Base model 305.

2012 jeep liberty, 4wd.

Thinking about getting a tesla model 3 when it comes out though.

Muh sexy cressida

A not-wrx.

Mk.3 golf I got for 300€

A piece of shit
Chevy Spark LS 2003 model
It works for me, but i would really like the Peugeot Partner.

e30 325is bmw

This

So far some nice cars and classics too. Keep Rollin/b/

Man I get the meanest cold shoulders from BRZ / FRS guys when I see them... why the fuck?

Porsche Cayenne

2014 wrx sti.

Dame here bud

I'm not sure what that means. Is there a particular type of person that normally drives a BRZ? Also how do you give someone a "cold shoulder" in the context of driving on a road?

The better version of that.

He probably gives them thumbs up and they probably ignore his beta ass in his acura integra.

Dis

A mk1 Suzuki Bandit 1200. Haven't got a picture of my bike on hand to post unfortunately.

2008 Honda Fit. It's not fast, it's not sexy, but I actually quite like it.

holy shit nice car user

Woman's road bike huh?

Tits or gtfo

04 HSE

This one isn't mine, mine is exactly the same except the wheels are the same width all around and there is a sun visor where the sunroof is.
10/10 would not sell.

2008 a4 b8

Baiku

1/2 My daily driver, 1998 Volvo S70. It's been really great for me.

My falcoon..takes the tools to work and spanks that ass at the drags. Spent around 13k on it. Runs high 10s..not bad for 35k total. 498rwkw like 700hp?

that feels when no money for an RS4

not ur 458

Subaru

we can't actually see the car there, m8

i'm trying to get one, very hard to find one in good condition and not expensive af

Don't really like the RS4.

Prefer the RS6, but saving at the moment for the latest A6.

2/2 Project car we finally got running a year ago. 1973 Datsun 240z. Neither of these pics are my actual cars, just the closest I could find on google.

#276 of 410 built

forgot the pic

Typically WRX & STI guys are really friendly to eachother, you know, waving and what not. The BRZ/FRS guys are just total douche nozzles about it. They dont wave back, dont help you get in and out of traffic by being courteous towards other subaru owners. Brz guys are just the salty stepchild that no one loves but people tolerate because its inexpensive.

That's called the e30 tax, where are you located?

Ducati Scrambler and a piece of shit Nissan altima

I prefer the RS7 honestly.
but RS6 is a monster

sry m8 i dont have many pics oi

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

i'm in France

ooh, now that is pretty user

Dawww
You didn't wave to me and hurt my feelings

Stfu vape faggot

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

Also, ALL fairies drive Rav4

Arguably one of the best looking cars in existence to date.

Very nice, though being Italian, how much time do you spend by the side of the road fixing the thing?

thank you, fellow enthuZiast

2005 ford escape 2.0

yes, im TOO normal

Fun to drive, field of view is miniscule.

Spoiler: he thought it was an e-type

I've had it one year/7,500 miles. No issues. They've come a long way.

yeah.. unfortunately. ;)

Maybe buy one in germany and bring it home?

Heh yeah, I'm just taking the piss. I'm pretty keen on trying a 1200 Monster at some point.

Get out

2013 CTS V, 2011 Grand Cherokee, and 1996 Honda Civic

Let's take a car with piss poor visibility and blacken out the windows.

tanks

Hehe. Yeah I'd like to ride the 1200 monster for comparison. This is 800 cc's

>7
that's an idea, i'll check it out

I drive this, faggots.

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

i think you'll find it's the person on a bicycle that's usually the faggot

How long have you been riding for?

Since getting a 1200 I just can't imagine myself on anything smaller.

To be fair, it gets damn bright sometimes and I still use my sunglasses while driving it. The tint isn't bad.

CB500FA

This is my first bike, so one year. Plenty of bike for a newbie.

I swapped out the stock tires with pirelli angel gts last week. Rides a little smoother.

Here's a back shot.

Ah nice man! Yeah definitely, I only had a 125 for my first year and I got bored of that very quickly.

Tyres look sweet dude, I just put new Conti Road Attacks on my Bandit and it's like she's glued to the road now.

Also found a picture of my baby.

Don't be jelly... Heated leather wrapped steering wheel....

Hnnngh.

I hate living in the UK for cars. It's extremely expensive to get a decent Dodge muscle car over here.

All I've ever wanted is a '69 Charger.

Nice exhaust. I'm gonna swap out my mirrors for some like yours and tidy up the cabling soon. It's bike week here in Myrtle Beach. Lots of sweet customs riding around.

coming from a fellow WRX driver I 100% second this. No idea why. When I drove my MK4 GLI got tons of love from VAG. When I drove my wrangler got the Jeep wave. For some reason these BRZ guys haven't got on board..

So many sexy cars. Love the participation.

A 2001 Mazda Protegé with a million problems and 130k miles on it because I never amounted to anything and can't afford anything else.

Even though the BRZ and FRS look similar, Subaru is far more classy than Scion.

Thanks! That Akrapovic can sounds amazing with the baffles out.

I actually took those mirrors off, I don't really use mirrors any more and they just annoyed me.

That sounds awesome, I do love bike shows. Me and some buddies are trying to plan a US bike tour soon, gonna get some old Harleys and ride around.

Black Ibiza 2002

Your attitude on Cred Forums perfectly exhibits this
claim

74 nova and vette

'08 Rubicon
Sometimes wish I got something sportier, but I live next to Moab so I can't complain.