What's the one sexual thing you want to do the most before you die?

What's the one sexual thing you want to do the most before you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jpTWOj22DQ
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have sex

Threesome (1 guy 2 gril)

have sex

>Have sex
No one ever would have sex with a evil dick sucker like Dolos

/thread

Rape babies

Take qt girl's virginity.

>Maybe next life time

Watch my gf fuck a stinky uncircumcised huge black cock

Fuck a hot woman in her ass without her crying.

I would like to eat pussy again, preferably for a woman who enjoys it since my wife doesn't. But it's not worth hurting her over.

hang myself while jerking off to donald trump

I honestly really want someone to sit on my face while I eat them out.

I want to be swallowed whole by a qt giant girl

At least ten naked women and me. Doing stuff... hope I don't cum for at least 5 hours.

Is this a haiku?

youtube.com/watch?v=-jpTWOj22DQ
>D'oh, I missed.

Get a blowjob from 2 ephebos

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

Spend a week or two in Thailand fucking chicks and ladyboys

Nigger detected

Fuck my daughter.

Well, I mean...fucking your actual daughter, or just the idea of fucking your hypothetical daughter?

I'm sterile, so it's not gonna happen.

Adopt

Done most things.
But anal is one thing I´ve never done.
When fucking with randoms I was usually drunk and never thought of it.
When fucking with me exes or current gf they´ve all been anti-anal except one. But we had to stop because she started to bleed and was hurting like hell even though we used lube.

Ehh, not blood related, i'd just be fucking some woman.

I can honestly say I can die a happy man. I'm not in to crazy shit, but as far as every race, threesomes etc, I have done it all.

Fuck a chick on the pulpit in a church. Not DURING church--I don't get off on people watching me. It's just the location that matters.

Vacation with my gf & let her fuck anybody that she chooses....as long as I get to fuck the cream pie pussy or ass!

Make love to my ex.

have sex

Same boat bud. I love it. All my exgfs loved it. My wife is too self conscious. What are ya gonna do?

fuck a trap.

Cuck a doodle do

Multiple orgasms. I want to cum and still be completely hard. Then cum again still blow a huge load and then still be hard. Repeat until I'm physically exhausted

So fucking your step daughter, for instance, is no different than fucking any other woman?

Yeah, obviously.

Impregnate a worthy wife and make her the mother of our children

Grope a chick on the bus, and have it actually turn into sex!
I just need to get poor enough to have to ride a bus!

Ass to mouth to gag to puke to cum in eye to make her eat her puke

Why the hell would you want your gf to cheat on you?

Go and do it anyway. It's her own fault for not providing. It's your right as her husband to get it from her. If she isn't going to do it, get it from another woman.

Account of money has nothing to do with taking bus. Most people at Amazon . Com take a bus to work. A have a millionaire friend who hates driving in traffic thus takes a bus. (He's too cheap to hire a limo and apparently it takes too long.) Other reasons why bus isn't just for the poor.

Toke a bowl of meth to get super horny. Then fuck a hottie in the ass and shoot my cum with the force of a thousand suns. After I'd like to watch her fart it out.

this

I want to have a threesome with my gf and one of her sisters. she grabbed my dick when she was drunk once to see what i was packing. she played it off like she didnt do it on purpose. she was leaning over to watch something i was showing her on a tablet and ran her hand right over it. I know she did it on purpose. it was hot af. her sister is hotter than my gf too.

This is some serious cognitive dissonance.

Kiss a girl finally, not a trap