Fat ppl are so disgusting if your fat just kys srsly it grosses me out just to see fat ppl ew and whats the pointve...

fat ppl are so disgusting if your fat just kys srsly it grosses me out just to see fat ppl ew and whats the pointve them neway they cant do anything there not good for anything there shit as fuck at everythign

fat fags cant triforce

∆∆

:o
fatty fatty pig pig confirmed

I am fat and even i hate fat people. Instead of killing myself i do psychedelics and work out to kill the fat bastard inside of me

∆∆

to be fair that could've happened to a skinny dancer too, perhaps less likely but still

Fat faggot here, lost 4 stone since june, 20.0 to 16.0 still moving

I fucking hate fat people hence why i switched my ways

if you're worried about other people's imperfections that much then you're not comfortable with yourself. so rather then filling the world with more hate, you should just kill yourself since you'll never be comfortable with yourself anyway.

No, you fat apologist, you aren't being fair. Her weight was almost certainly the cause of her injury.

Heart disease and other diet and weight related issues are the leading preventable medical complications in the United States.

Do you understand how cheap health insurance could be if all the fat fucks and smokers weren't trying to kill themselves and taking advantage of the insurance systems to pay the bills?

Healthy people like me have to pay expensive health insurance premiums so that fat fucks and smokers who hate their bodies can get healthcare.

Fuck you.

ah, butthurt blubberlord. yknow if you didnt stuff grease and sugar down your throat at every opportunity you wouldnt be such a disgusting great big fat rolypoly lardmountain

that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Insurance is expensive because these companies have hardly any regulations and they're greedy fucks

nope I'm probably more healthy then you I just don't spend my time hating others

fucking obvious retard mobile poster

>Overwhelming majority of insurance claims are preventable health issues
>Insurance cost not the result of people having preventable health issues

all fat people should definitely be killed imagine how much better off the human race would be, an instant purification of the gene pool. all those worthless lazy waster genes eliminated leaving behind a leaner, healthier, more intelligent species

>being fat is genetic

Feed them lsd instead so they see what they do to their bodys and the issue will solve itself

I didnt say that. but there must be a genetic component to being a stupid lazy cunt, and stupid lazy cunts get fat
idk seems like a waste of good acid to me

But food tastes so delicious

I eat a shitload of delicious foodz but I burn it off