Just ate this edible about a half hour ago

Just ate this edible about a half hour ago

>AMA/GENERAL STONER THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/anarchy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where does a britbong get drugs lmao

No weed

Some cheap shit, my tolerance is so high I can't feel anything from it.

i get my weed from my mate whos a dealer, who gets it from the dark net
other drugs i get myself from the dark net

Is that a Brownie? Or a shit square drizzled in shit?

There's lots of things you can get high off of in your garage and under your bathroom sink.

yeah like bleach

I don't want weed
that shit stinks and it's hard to smoke it when your GF is a qt liberal

u can get anything on the dark net dude i even got a tazer and used to get heroin from there

better than anything u will find on the streets too

This is gay TOR is a meme and the police are coming to take your Pepes

I want legal highs like a crunky nigga where dey at

legal highs dont exist they banned everything, check the psychoactive substances act introduced in april this year
ive been using tor for a good 4 years and never had even a seizure notice from customs. my mate has but he was regularly importing 6-8 ounces of weed at a time

What about Salvia?
Heard that shit was alright

that said you can still get nitrous oxide on amazon and shit since its sold for making whipped cream. nitrous is pretty great

fuck salvia its not pleasant at all

Okay teach me tor
How easy is it to get some
If it is harder than amazon why bother

If you want a good trip of Salvia you need a place where you can lay down you'll freak out for 5 minutes it's okay but you don't want to do it more than 3-4 times it get dirty

op here, honestly forgot this posted existed.

idk fam, i live in what is soon to be called trumpland lol

oh, ok.

A dry brick i used to build your house, go ahead try it.

it is harder than amazon and its a bit of a hassle to set up but once everything is set up its easy from there, google it if u wanna find out im not typin out a hugeass post

Do I just buy it online and they deliver? I doubt that nigga

YEAH BOI

I've found a high tolerance effects edibles more than inhaling it for some reason.

the markets have escrow and you only release the funds when you receive the mail and if u dont u can dispute or a lot of vendors do reships or refunds (but then that guy usually wont sell to you again to stop scams)

Yeah but do I go and pick it up or what

I don't LMAO WEED

they mail it to ur house

SE Michigan medfag.

Currently smoking through my mistakes.

I think this dispensary bought 'name' strains from the bottom shelf in Colorado and resold them as top shelf here. Who would have guessed niggers would try to cheat you?

Phantom OG is what I'm supposed to be smoking but it is a poor example / grow.

Live and learn. Don't buy from a dispensary unless you know them well and/or they post their lab results.

I just ate a edible not to long ago. Dubs say I get higher.

Wow that doesn't seem like it could go wrong at all

You buy your meds from the d?

It's actually pretty safe for the buyer as long as you cover your tracks.

Denver here, got some good weed, but nothing to smoke out of at the moment.

it doesnt if you do everything right (and dont buy massive amounts of things), most markets even have automatic coin tumbling. have fun being paranoid

What about Kratom

Nigga I have w10 installed

kratom is illegal now. psychoactive substances act bro

No, it's illegal in 2 days.

That's where I started. SE side.

What I know so far:

Jazz Club - Good high but all the weed was dry as a bone.
Greenfield Medz - avoid like the plague - that's where I got this stuff.
The Firehouse - went for nostalgia sativas (thai, panama red) and bought some platinum GSC there that blew my head off.
Peace of Amsterdam - bait and switch shop - didn't even buy anything there as they had no quality
Went to Ypsi when Detroit got pissy about edibles and haven't had any complaints with Herbal Solutions there. They post lab results and they have one grower (at least) that keeps popping out 26+% THC grows.

The UK is a meme
This is fucking bullshit. Now instead of staying at home and enjoying music with a buzz, I have to go outside, get drunk and assault someone with a bottle

Ty Brexit

this happened before brexit - blame theresa may, this was her thing she did when she was in home office

I just want to not think about my shitty chav life, and get high while fucking my GF.

Maybe I'll go back to Tor

Any good points to start from?

i found out how to get on there originally from a board on reddit called i think it was darknetmarkets. the best market to use is alphabay, there's a link on reddit's board for that market too

Check out bazonzoes in walled lake or herbal remedies. They're both good. But 20 a stuff only. Plan b and shake n bake are also good places to go in the d. Stickyyipsi is dope.

Cheers Cred Forumsro, I hate Reddit but they'll do.

Have this son
textfiles.com/anarchy/

You think anything bad will happen to people that have some left?

nobody's gonna come knocking on the door but all shops offline and online have stopped selling it already afaik

how many mg OP? i'm gunna eat an edible soon too.

No, you'll be fine