Ex gf, cheated on me, try and convince me to post her nudes

ex gf, cheated on me, try and convince me to post her nudes

hard pass.

We didn't cheat on you, so show us her feet and anus
>did that work?

Cred Forumsros before hoes

agreed

If she cheated that means she's either a slut or she has no morals, so she'd end up sending them to someone else anyway. So why not let us get them?

fuck it. she didn't care about you, why should you care about her?

Post them of fuck off, obviously

Why not

True, sir

i think you want to already, and if you decided that you didnt you would wonder why you didnt
and then post them
because these are gold that you are thinking about spreading, which is appealing, so to gain even more from them, you post them, so you not only win by getting them but by gaining more satisfaction by posting

You should show us her nudes OP, thanks.

That's a good start

Sometimes it is just the time to do things. To post things. Don't think too much, tomorrow's matters do not matter now or today. Just let the pics here, you know that this would be ok and we would think, that you are cool, because of it.

Their mere fact you withold the nudes makes me suspect you enjoy being a cuck

She cheated on you and you won't just dump them?

Maybe she did because you're a beta faggot.

Fuck it

Stop being a fag and post that shit yo.

lol

Don't be a faggit op

Also I got dubs

Post more of that sluts Tits fagg0t

The reason people in a relationship trade nudes is insurance. If one cheats, you get to correct your insurance policy and embarrassed the fuck out of her.

Thought she was a chubb but tbh that's a nice body to go with those fat tits.

Feel for you op you must be a fag that didn't satisfy her you're going to miss that pussy

Why not? she cheated on you because she is a slut. Sluts enjoy any attention they might get. It would only fondle her slutty-ego, by showing them to us. So you are only helping her, really.

I've never thought of it like that. I like it.

Learn from this.
The reason she cheated is because you're a loser beta male that does shit like spread her nudes.
Move the fuck on and forget about her and fix yourself or get used to getting cheated on and dumped by every girl you get with.

lmao why the fuck shouldnt he post her nudes? bet you've never even smelled a pussy

mirin that skinhead polo shirt style.

lol could ask you the same thing

this dude is right. don't be a piece of shit

Pass her snap or kik

But she did it first. So it's fair game.

It's weird, I had couple of gfs, almost all sent nudes, but then dumped me, and I am like, damn I could ruin some conservative religious girl's life with these and shes like nothing happens? kk
Still post them around here sometimes

The point is that he's so hurt sad and upset that hes reduced himself to doing shit like this. He can't handle what she did. He's probably going to obsess over her and keep doing stupid shit like this instead of moving on.

samefagging this hard

You should do it OP. It's not like she didn't know you had them. It's not like it's completely unreasonable to be mad at her. My ex gf was at least smart enough to delete most of the nudes I had of her right before shit came tumbling down around her.

>pic related is one of the ones she didn't delete

Proof please

dont post her nudes.

One of them, she dumped me once and I had nudes of her, then we came back, sent me more and dumped me again, welp

You already want to do it. You want to do it because you are here.

please don't, she's fuckin ugly

Cred Forumsros before hoes except after e