Debate clearly rigged

debate clearly rigged

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
imgur.com/iIRxB1C
dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its almost like trump only speaks in buzzwords and without a crowd hooping and hollering you realize how hallow and flat his words really are.

>implying HIllary has the knowledge to operate more than 3 buttons

Where's the delete button?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Her podium has an illuminated strip at the top, maybe a teleprompter.

it's a piece of reflective metal or plastic reflecting stage lights you boob.

kek

there is video of it powering down dumbass. don't know what it is, but trump's podium didn't have one

Find the video then faggot.

yeah. because an asshat who doesn't know how to debate going up against a woman with 40 years experience in doing so CLEARLY couldn't have lost.

It was the mic
It was the moderator
It was a soundboard that hillary controls (funniest)
It was Donald taking it easy getting ready for future debates!

No. He was unprepared. She wasn't. She brought answers and policy. He was vague and rambled.

imgur.com/iIRxB1C

there you go fuckstick

Holy shit you libtards are insecure. All I said was that her podium had power. It did.

You mean the light that is reflected inside the podium.

The podium that is under bright lights.

The light that slowly dims angle of the camera moves in a direction that reflective surface isn't reflecting light to.

Clearly it's a mixer.

And you actually believe that trump lost the debate. Maybe try gathering facts from multiple sources than just the daily show

The funny part is I hate HRC. I just hate Orange Hitler more.

These conspiracy theory debate ideas are hilarious though.

yeah. I will try gathering more facts.
dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/

hey thats pretty good

also. online polls... not facts brah.

rekt

Oh, is this what we are saying now? Are we off of the BS about her being on deaths door? OK, got it fellow Trumpversonian! Marching orders received. Won't it be funny if he actually gets elected?! Like total top kek! I can't wait to see this country destroyed. Grrrrr!

#nobrakes
Awoo!

>Implying Hillary could comprehend that board

FBI testimony of her workers has revealed that she didn't even know her own email password and was totally computer illiterate. She also insisted on using her blackberry for years because she didn't want to have to learn how to use a smartphone.

There is nothing funny about that. I hate them both as well, just hate her more The only slightly amusing part is that you find it funny. Get over yourself.

as a radical shitlord, I don't think Hillary won, but I do believe that Trump lost

he seemed so uncomposed vs Hillary

You debate as well as Trump does. Same rational points too. I'm officially over myself. Thanks.

>he seemed so uncomposed vs Hillary
Ofcourse. He's used to over whelming applause when he says something, anything. He was wholly out of his element.

"officially" hahaha

fuckin faggot

>officially
lol .... that's a real word. I know English is hard, but you'll get there. Keep trying, kiddo.