Help me Cred Forums, i'm in love with a qt latina from my spanish class...

Help me Cred Forums, i'm in love with a qt latina from my spanish class. we can speak fluently and the words are so fucking passionate as they roll off her tongue, her big brown eyes and smile. help me b, i think im in love but as always with these threads shes way out of my league. im too fat :(

eat less

/thread

Latinas don't care as much about your weight. Fuck her

in a few years she'll be fat as shit too, happens to all of them

Only eat your favorite fruits and veggies ride a bike

Green grapes are where it's at

>Stop being fat

This. My latina crush from high school married some fat dude with my same facial features. I was fit at the time but i still thought she was out of my league

No fats or proteins? Sounds like a classic cuck diet.

dont listen to him just google it faggot.

There are no leagues, only types. Leagues and the friend zone are lies loser guys tell themselves so that they don't have to face rejection. Man up, be confident, ask her out. If she says no, forget her and find a woman that can appreciate you.

Mexican men are usually fat, shes used to it.

I'm a beaner that's why :D

she works as a lifegaurd at a pool over the summer, and all of my siblings have worked there so we might work together over the summer

Does she look like this Costa Rican model or some little brown Indian? If she is borwn and you are Anglo she can be yours.

You say : quieres follar conmigo ijalaperra bastarda de mierda?

Spics can't be cute

thanks trump

que comico
she looks like this almost, just younger w/ higher cheekbones. i dont know what to do, i have an audio recording of her voice i had to grade and i listen to it all the time

speak for u gordo, that u eat and drink shit like there is no tomorrow is u fucking problem....

No such thing as too fat OP, the issue is confidence and hygine probably. Women like to know what your interested in, so sit her down and explain the you've developed feelings for her, but want her to know so you don''t ruin the relationship.Self-depricate a little by saying that you understand the impossibility of her liking you because of your size, but that doesn't stop you from liking her. Fix yourself up too, no real wardrobe or work out change, just keep shaved, shower everyday, match your clothes.
Just work for it you Cred Forumstard

I love tacos and chimichangas.

This motherfucker has figured it out. Listen to this wise sage.

And if she doesn't return the affection Vote Trump and have her ass deported.

she's out of your league and it's not because you are fat. stop being beta shit

Kek

This.

As soon as she pops out that first kid, she'll gain about 40 pounds and all those sexy curves she's got will turn into sexy jelly rolls.

also, ditch the fedora, shave your face and do something about that fucking acne.

pic

Invite her over for pizza

Im actually really good about hygiene, in class im the "funny but fat" guy, so despite being quite social i havent had any real romantic encounters with anyone even moderately cute. Ill see, we still have 3 months in this class then a trip to Spain, so Ive got time.I just cant help but fantisize living with her in a small apartment speaking 50% spanish 50% english, and ill do what i need to to make it happen. at the moment she wants to go into the millitary which is spooky to me but ill live with it

How fat are you OP?

why is a latina taking spanish classes? im confused

Nothing gets a chick wetter than being funny. Looks matter less to women than they do for men. It's all about confidence, if you act like she's out of your league then she will sense that. Just keep doing what you're doin and try to get more 1 on 1 with her. Just gotta swing for the fence man, worst case you remain friends.

Im 300~ and 6'2. Im a big guy
She gets college credit depending on her grade on the exam

If she joins, she's going to get plowed by the dudes in her unit. Happens every time OP.

You don't even talk yup her and you already pleasant on spending your life with her? You already fucked up

Talk to her with confidence... Call her Bonita
Stop being so overly romantic... Latinas like tough guys

Btw I'm 250 and have a sexy Puerto Rican baby momma kek

This is my thing, Im too much of a fuckin omega to talk to her unless its for spanish class or somethin like that but Im just infatuated.

ask her to dinner in spanish, make sure you actually say the word "date" in your question tho. You don't want her to think that its just friends hanging and getting dinner together - which does happen a lot.

Just man up and ask her. Some of the hottest girls in life are left single for a long time because guys are too scared to ask them out.
If she says no, then move on. Rejection is hard but its something you have to deal with a LOT.

gordo
habla en español

Ask her if you're saying something correctly... Then tell her she's beautiful and you want to take her out in Spanish

Panty dropper

A ella? O aqui?

Run cardio or swim for 2 hours everyday also start intermediate fasting 16-22 hours also reduce your calorie intake by cutting atleast 500 also cut out refined sugars and wheat fu k it go on ketosis lose 30-40 in a couple months

Latino men and short, fat, stink of greasy hair. They still pull latina bitches the most. Latinas, like asian women have a preference for whites.

Essentially for all women this is the hierarchy of man (this is taken as an average of all female ethnicities):

White Billionaire > Any other race of billionaire > White/Black athlete millionaire > white millionaire > white man > black man > latino man > middle eastern > asian man > south east asian man > Indian man

acá

cuanto pesas?
subi foto

no! se que las personas en este sitio pueden buscar su página de facebook, y es la sola lugar donde puedo traigo fotos de

I can certainly tell you that I have a no fatty's policy.

for you