youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
natap.org/2016/Pharm/Pharm_39.htm
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup?

Remember when your dad disowned you?

Test results and time stamp or gtfo

Hey
I do. I was 16. He punched me and gave me a black eye and then kicked me out the house. My mom was in tears wanting me to stay

Do u regret not being straight?

Were you just having fun or do you fetishize HIV/AIDS?

Are you a degenerate pozpig?

I dont I'm proud of being gay
I was having fun. Should've use more protection is seems

How long have you done Magic tricks?

Now I am

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Don't do magic. If you're referring to being being gay, I came to turns when I was 14 and came out at 16

Have you passed it to anyone unknowingly?

Not that I know of and I hope i havent.

I'm referring to turning tricks for Magic Johnson.
>Magic's Johnson kek

Stop pushing this.

PReP can void your body of the virus if taken early.

If not starting antiretrovirals means you can get your VL down and become undetectable easily.

>I'm proud of being gay
Even after it ruined your life and will be the painful death of you? Kind of hard to feel bad for u no offense.

Do you feel any symptoms of tiger blood?

do you know, that raping 1yo virgin is cure for hiv in few countries?

>I'm proud of being gay
I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm going in to the doctor's tomorrow for my follow up
Being straight you are also subjected to the same diseases I am. This makes no sense

nigger or faggot or both?

Do you have health insurance? How will you afford the treatment medication.

Also, my understanding is that you'll live a reasonable life on the meds if you can stand the side effects.

I do actuallyou
Sorry but I may be gay but I'm not backward mussie of african

Did you know that HIV is a scam and doesn't really exist?

Just faggot
I do and I don't mind the side effects if it means living as normal as I can

Kek

autism comes in many forms; high functioning, Pervasive, LGBT, Asperger, ect

Hey op, how'd you find out man. Like i know you got tested but, what kind of symptoms did you have? How long since exposure did you start to feel unwell enough to get tested??

u gonna fuck with niggers to give them hiv? or u stop fucking and wait

How did you catch it.

Just please inform any future partners that you're positive.

>autism comes in many forms
>LGBT
Fucking kek.

double kek
welcome to the rest of your life with dumb fucks asking you if their rash is related to the 3 raw dicks they took last weekend
pozfag reporting in here, got it at 23. good news is this is the best time yet to get it! bad news is you have to put more work into hookups and dating cause of stigma. side bonus re:lifespan is that if you're undetectable, not smoking/drugs, and seeing your doc 2-4 times a year, you now have a higher life expectancy than general pop thanks to early detection for other diseases...though you coulda gotten that without the HIV but ya...

btw, go on Genvoya. also there's a monthly injectable study coming up...free meds, bonus of one injection a month instead of pills, it's in phase 3 so very safe

I just went in for my normal test I do every few monthsaw
Probably doing my last gangbang
I will, I'm not gonna go spreading it

I am also a faggot and had sex about 6 months ago without a condom. I got tested 4 weeks later, and then around 2 or 3 months and was negative both times. I think i'm going to get tested again though, I've been feeling kinda sickly lately and had a case of shingles a month ago which was like WTF. You think i'm infected op??? Wish me luck :S

Do you honestly have HIV? Or is this a troll?

Thanks for the info user. And yeah I know im gonna be spammed w dumb questions like that.

>Gangbang
Bottom or top?

Does anal HPV go away? I'm asking for a friend.

If you were negative chances are you will be negative again buto always screen yourself user
I was the only bottom
I do have it

Sorry user but HPV is for life

So you honestly have HIV?

Lol sucked in. That's what you get for being a faggot. I hope it's agressive and you die soon.

So no one can fuck my friend without getting it forever? Sucks for them!

np, if ur not trolln here's the link
natap.org/2016/Pharm/Pharm_39.htm
(ATLAS Phase 3),

also, check out clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/home if you can't afford meds, just go on any phase3 trial

where u from?

Probably won't stop many from fucking him

Thanks user. I'm from North Cali

In what way are you a degenerate?

Yay another idiot too stupid to use condom or even have some common sense with who to have sex with for us tax payers to take care of.

Idiots like that should be put down for common good or at least make them pay for that expensive medication themselves. Sorry for that OP but not really sorry.

Have a good life anyway.

pozfag user here, hahahah no wonder u got it...SF? bwhahahah sorry.

how old r u? your doctor *should* recommend this but if they don't...get up to date on all immunisations and get TB test and for fuck's sake if you don't have it...get gardasil9 (three shots, not two)

Haha, ha ha. Right. Yeah.

My heart goes out to you user, Im gay too and it's a pain seeing people attack people like us all the god damn time especially when you got something like this to deal with...Id give you a hug if I could

Gays overwhelmingly contribute to AIDS much more than straights cause so many of them act like manwhores and open their assholes for whomever cause they don't worry about pregnancy.

Mansluts will go to a gay bar and have 5 different cocks in him sharing his ass for the night, whom he just met.

now HERE'S the troll bwhahaha

Do you consider yourself a twink? Are you cute and skinny?

when did you become gay?

Close, I was in SJ when I last had that gangbang. I'm 25 and yeah im gonna talk about all my options w my doctor

How do you suspect you contracted it and from whom?

I know, people are fucked. This shit could happen to any of the fuckers on here.

kill everyone

I'm a twink, thin and feminine
I always had a thing for boys but came to embrace it at 14 and came out at 16

Like I told an user earlier. Just cuz your straight doesn't mean you can't catch it. Wrap your tool of you wanna be cool

how many guys? was it worth it 0_0

Would you ever spread your virus for your own sexual pleasure

I'm guessing from my last gangbang

Vaginal transmission rates are extremely small. So much so that it's not even worth worrying about. Totally wrap it if you gonna assfuck a girl you aren't sure if the status of tho.

About 6 six guys. All tops and just me. I mean Im a very sexual person and it was worth it. I had fun. It sucks I got this but that's life I guess.

Wow dude, that's nuts. I guess you knew the risks and accepted it?

How does protection works in gangbangs? Also if the hiv positive guy fucked you first did everybody else fucking you got the virus as well???

Cuck!
Cuckold!

Why didn't you have them all present recent reports? Used prep?

im not op or a faggot but have read up on it when bored, transmission rates are low, its like you could fuck a woman 99 times and never get pregnant same thing applies, but theres always that 1% chance

I always knew the risks whenever I went out. I enjoy my life how I want too
Idk and I guess they night have gotten it too

Anal tearing is involved though which is why gays are more susceptible...also most people arent even people user, please dont insult the living by associating us with the dead, being a person requires being alive in your mind emotionally and mentally.

It was in the heat of the moment. Met them at a party and we just went from there

When are you gonna die?

Will you still have unprotected sex?

What's it like to be black?

Hopefully when I'm old
With other poz guys maybe but never w ppl I'm unsure about

This is why I don't do anal. Also because I can't hold an erection in another guy's ass.

>but you said you always bottom, OP

so youve accepted that you will never have children? or you planning on adopting one?

But do you feel any symptoms ?? Did you feel sick?

thats how u get superaids u dope

what exactly are the symptoms again?

wasn't it no immune system so you get a random illness and slowly die as you're unable to even fight the common cold

i'd be very embarassed getting killed by a cold

You deserve it. Sage

Is super aids real?

Are you willing to share the love to the uninformed masses..

if i got hiv/aids i'd spread it like a fucking plague cos i hate people
i would take pride in killing everyone i mean i would find a way to taint the water and everything
i'd take everyone out with me

Op is a fag

Not a real medical term, but yes. You shouldn't have sex with other HIV+ people if you're immune system is suppressed because you will get a different, more insane disease.

How many guys have you fucked/been fucked by?

How long after exposure did you get tested?