Have the Anons and Hackers of the webs became weak ?

Have the Anons and Hackers of the webs became weak ?

I see them help little to non in the allegations against Hillary and I see them to little to non to fight the injustice. Have the Anons and Hackers of the webs became complacent or lost as they no longer fight against government tyranny.

And they have done nothing to support Trump and also have acted against him even though like them he is fighting against the corruption.
I will agree trump is shit but is user really taking the side of Hillary.

This is comparable to user siding with scientology. For shame. For shame.

because Hillary kicked Trumps ass in the debate, people don't give a shit anynmore

The debate really had no real winner.
And are you saying user is so weak now that they look to a debate rather than the facts ?

>Watches documentary on Anonymous
>Realizes they came from Cred Forums and took down scientology
>Atenshun heckers of the interwebz, is xxpussydestoyerxx. Why you no all have same dumb opinion like mindless drone? Us pro heckers must rise again!

from
>Hillary kicked Trumps ass in the debate
to
>The debate really had no real winner
less than 5 minutes

like a true democrat

29 of 32 polls say trump and the 3 the didn't were liberal outlets that sampled democrats 41% vs 26% republicans (cnn poll) shit like that...

facts always a challenge for the liberal retard

Anonymous doesn't have a leader or governing body, therefore their opinions will widely vary. We are screwed regardless of the outcome of the election. I hope Trump wins for keks, but I don't see why anyone would take illegal action to ensure a good laugh.

>Be me
>Never watch a documentary on user
>Simply be angry that user seems to be less liberal than it has always been
>Complain on B that user and Interweb hacker groups are being un liberal and not attacking anti liberal candidate.
>Sigh at new fags attempt at rebuttal.

>Was not the one to say Hillary kicked trumps ass.

Bait thread is bait.

However, the fact of the matter is, even if the fay gox wearing turboniggers of "Anonymous" (a name they stole from Futaba culture) were inclined to "help" Hillary, she's 100% guilty and only the most brain dead, wool-over-the-eyes college age liberal faggot thinks she's innocent.

I can 100% see people taking illegal action to ensure a good laugh.

The opinions are varied but again the movement has always been very liberal hence supporting things on a wide scale that fight for freedom of speech and for people being held down by governments ect.

>was implying they fight Hillary and show her official guilt of crime. Not that they support her.

Because Anonymous has no political affiliation.
I don't say this, ever, but maybe you *should* lurk moar faggot.
It's pretty clear you don't understand the fundamental aspect of the meme,
internet hate machine and the hivemind, we're were all just cogs in a content producing machine.
What is funny is funny, what is bad is not.
One meme rises, another meme fails, (usually because it's forced)
The point I'm making here is that Anonymous, that is to say, any chan with forced Anonymous where users post without a user name or identifier has absolutely no stake in any outcome, some might disagree with one thing, and those Anons are able to, and some might agree with another, and so too are they able to do so,
but one or two or one-hundred, or two-hundred, no one body moves the beast, we're all just writhing, flailing arms, trying our best to find some loli to penetrate deep in the woods.

Well frankly, (stop abusing green text by the way, newfag) there's no potential for lulz and therefore no reason to do anything.
It wouldn't be fun or funny. Justice means nothing.

I don't know where you think you are, but when you talk about Anonymous, you're hearkening back to a long dead era of this site and I'm going to address this as such,
Anonymous never attacked anyone unless there was something funny to be gained from it, anyone who claims to have done otherwise should not be lumped in with user culture.

Wat

How new are you

Trump is as corrupt and untrustworthy as Clinton, you bandwagon douchenozzle.

Clinton comes across as far more intelligent, hence the orange ball of hate is going to lose by a large margin. Voted in by people choosing the lesser of two evils.

>Only use green text for actions and past actions

Getting a dead meme into the white house is quite a good kek. Also there has also always been a slight libertarian background to a lot of user public actions.

I know that the era of fighting has passed on this site with the bans that came in 2014. And the resale event and such. But are you suggesting we simply let the flame of the lolz die ? We can not let Cred Forums die like Cred Forums has.

GREEN TEXT ABUSE! Oh lordy lordy.. let's put our hands together and wring in the name of all that's good.

I know the orange potato is an idiot. But id rather an idiot in the white house that is stuck under the red tape of law than some one who will secretly abuse her power.

I jumped ship when he said he would cut tax on the wealthy fucking repeating a big shit show again isn't the smartest idea other than that he would have made a good pres

>will only use green text from now on.

Anons lick the anus.