T-time for Tea and Talk w-with Alice2!

T-time for Tea and Talk w-with Alice2!

Come get a cuppa and t-talk out your problems!

Other urls found in this thread:

cosplayshopper.com/cosplay-costumes/maid-costumes
cjb.sagepub.com/content/early/2007/03/22/0093854806296925.short
hsx.sagepub.com/content/4/3/234.short
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/profiling.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sup

A maid for a maid!
Bump!

T-tea time!

L-let me pour you a cup, Anonymous!

Huge blunt m9 very dank.
Hi Alice!

Tea time

show me how to brew delicious tea!

Hello, Alice-chan! How are you tonight?

- Cirno

Why do you help us. You problaly have a great job and problaly get alot of money. Your problaly really cute and nice in person . you problaly have a boyfriend. So why help us.

Reporting.

T-this is my home, of course! W-why wouldn't I h-help make it better?

Can you please say something nice to me?
Im sad :c

My seminal vesicle is swollen if you know what I mean.

omg ur totes adorbs

What kid of tea do you have?

*gently kisses your forehead* Y-you are a wonderful person, Anonymous

I've got a bruise under my thumb and i need a new light cover for my bike...... otherwise im kay-o

I have the same maid outfit.
Great Taste Alice2.

>1
I like you

I am g-glad you asked! I've g-got quite a lot of information on this t-tea, as you c-can see here!

It's a b-bit itchy!

Alice2? What happened to Alice1?

S-she left years ago...

she totes died

Got threathened out of existance.

ohhh Chai tea. does this kind of chai smell like christmas?

Alice-chan in a maid outfit is the best!

- Cirno

T-thanks a lot

F-for anyone who c-can't read the low quality WebM....d-damn new size limits...

I think you murdered her Alice2-Chan

show penis

It is m-my pleasure. Anything else I c-can do for you?

Alice do you recommend any self improvement system?

Yea, but for the price I would understand.
I need a higher quality one.

Hooray!

Get a new hobby, faggot.

I see. Gurls like you are girls that i fall in love with. But ill never find some one like you in irl

The plot thickens.

I still can't read it, can we get a close up view?

hey T~chan
wanna help cheer up a 19 year old alcoholic weeaboo?

S-sorry, don't have one, b-but would you l-like some sugar in your tea?

Suicide.

What the fuck is this shit.

Prove it

Two spoons. Do you happen to have a sharpie on hand?

You wrote "Rooibos" wrong and it's driving me nuts. Can you fix it, please Alice?

Faggot.

A-lready tried that silly user, did spend a couple of weeks in a psychiatric hospital

It's autism.

Alice, why is western civilization collapsing?

J-just keep trying Anonymous

i heard you got a girlfriend alice, is that true?

This might be a sensitive topic, but where are your burns? I thought you said you could see them all over your body.

It isn't

No one knows. it is a mystery

Hillary or Trump?

>Sensitive
I get it

A maid named Alice2 is here giving us giving us Roobios Chai Tea and listening to our problems.

she has skin grafts you can tell in the shitty shots of her legs from other threads. thats why she wears stockings now

Is this some sort of trap?

>H-how can I be of assistance?
kind words and tea help
im just looking for someone to call me onii~chan

I'm under a lot of stress and most of them is my own fault, how should I live Alice?

Hello!

Thank you for answering i hope your words reach all anons

just shows your dick all ready``

post penis so that I can fap already

Nope. Stay a while and chat.

L-let's not get political. I'm h-here to help, n-not to argue.

I'm f-female, thank you

Seriously, get a new hobby. At least stay off Cred Forums, fucking fag.
Failing once isn't losing, but giving up is.
Try again. What doesn't kill you only makes you even stronger. And then you can kill yourself even better.

You also wrote "Rooibos" wrong.

konbonwa Onii~chan

Are there any photos I can see? I missed all of her theads since the one where she made a turkey burger.

S-sorry, don't have one

>not liking qt tea time grills
kill yourself you fucking faggot

answer me!

90% sure it's a trap considering this is Cred Forums and no face, but if it's a trap it is convincing

Prove that you're female, you know the rules

Welcome back
Im here too ( also mailing you)

-Gifman

youll have to look back through the archives she did a thread in the shower once

I like that tea set.

True, but why not try making your own? Like your own Alice cosplay or a cute maid costume?

hajimemashite imoto

How are ya Alice? I also go by MikanBox or Box if that's easier to remember.

S-sorry, not attention whoring s-so they don't apply to me

It doesn't matter how long you're on this board. I'm using Cred Forums since about a year now and never have seen you on Cred Forums.
Just go already, faggot.
Everyone of you is a trap-loving dicksucking faggot.

Who is Alice2, what's your story, why are you getting so much attention and why haven't I heard about this before?

This joke has gone too far already,

can i say itidakimasu before i eat you out alice?

Hi Gifman. How've you been?

I'm supised no one saved it, I thought half of Cred Forums worshiped her.

>I'm using Cred Forums since about a year now
fuck off newfag
try a different site

Sure Alice. Did you ever felt eternal loneliness? Its when you miss people you know even if they alive. When you know that nothing you ever done matters becouse everything will vanish from the existence. When you realize that people wouldn't have enough time to develop such technology to even escape death of the sun. And so on, i think you understand a picture. So, my question is: how do i deal with it? Every day passes really fast without anything happening, and, becouse of what is above i dont really want anything to happen. Also Alice is number one name if i ever have a girl from someone, just fun fact.

PLEASE fix your sign, it is driving me nuts. The "i" comes *before* the b, as in the attached picture!

When does the reimu thread start, that's what I'm really here for

no tits. it's a dude.

I wish i could grant your wish user but i kinda like to live, realized killing myself wasn't a solution

Hope you have a good day

Two words, newfriend, lurk moar.

Your autism over this is cracking me up.

You have very skinny legs. Eat moar!

Hello, Alice! I've been waiting so long to see you. I finally caught up with one of threads. It's amazing to be here, it's like a dream come true.

alice i just applied to college today, im going to get my masters in criminology and psychological profiling
wish me luck please?

one of the threads* Hands are shaking too much, can't type.

W-what am I, made of t-time?

T-thank you, it is v-very special to me

What a useless fucking degree

It's my birthday now, and shit obviously. Not been doing too well lately. And being 25 now and no one even sent me a message, lol.

So how are you?

-Gifman

Are you implying that time matters? It doesn't.
It literally doesn't matter how long you use Cred Forums, you can get into it within a month.
Fuck off with your "hurr durr xd I'm an oldfag, here since 2005 xdddddddd" bullshit.
Fact is, this thread is cancer, I don't have to be an "oldfag" to see that. You are a fucking moron and so is OP. Both of you are huge faggots. Kill yourselves

So did Alice. I got the spelling from
here I'm not a tea expert here user.

>N-no, as that is not a m-meal.
its a meal if its yours alice chan

given alice has been here since 2004, you are a fucking newfag dude just go away you are the cancer killing Cred Forums

1 sentence: I'm using Cred Forums since a year and haven't seen this faggot OP once and yes I do use Cred Forums somewhat daily.
Literally end your own life.
You'll die eventually. Everyone does. DIY

What're your thoughts on this Alice?

except criminal profilers are in extreme need right now because of increasing crime rates in the us
also it qualifies me for any social or human services career
educate yourself kid

8 pm CST, user, see you there.
I'm doing alright, happy birthday hun, so, have you thought have what I told you?Please, stop embarrasing yourself.

Just came here to say hi. I'm probably gonna lurk a bit.

Happy birthday Gifman. If I knew what your steam was, I would send you a message.

>this fucking angry
Dude, calm down.

I know I'm not Alice, but I think it is cute.

You don't need time silly, just work on it a little bit at a time. Learn a little at a time as well. You have enough time to worry about our needs and serve us "tea" right?

>a year
bruh are you serious

Might do it myself eventually but why are you in such rush, me dying would have little to zero impact on your sad life user, also lurk moar ;)

L-looks pretty cute?

Okay, h-have fun!

Profiling actually h-has a lot of statistical evidence to s-suggest it doesn't work.

I p-prefer to just buy

>Are you implying that time matters? It doesn't.
lurk moar newfag

pretty sure this things a guy.

"Hurr durr, look at me I know this faggot has been here since 2004 xdddddddd I am an elitist faggot who thinks he get special rights after using a website for 10+ years xddd"
As I said. Time doesn't fucking matter.
OP looks like a 17 y/o faggot who like to crossdress and disappoint his parents.
I doubt OP is like in his 30s right now.
Because you said he is on here since 2004.
So that like 12 years. So he should be like 30 by now.
Lemme guess "xdddddddd newfag lurk moar"

>a year
AWW SHIT WE GOT A BADASS HERE

S-sorry to say, you are w-wrong

Thank you. And mhmh a little maybe, not quite sure. Had a busy day.

Thank you as well, and I barely use steam tbh but thanks for the gesture :h

-Gifman

No shit

DIY
like at home depot, do just ride up and buy a DIY kill yourself kit? can you hire the latinos outside to help? i mean that sounds expensive man.

Alice what are you watching lately? or reading?

Also miss you need to eat more, we want you here for many many years to come

if you had been here for five years, youd realize this is a girl you fucking newfag lurk moar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hey alice, long time no see.
I've recently had a quite serious surgery, and I've been put out of action for a few months.
It's only been a week, yet I'm already getting depressed at the lack of stuff to do (Not to mention how none of my freinds thought to visit).
I'm scared that this is just going to be a downwards spiral, and even when I've recovered, I won't be up to do anything.
Do you know how to stop this from happening?

I love how your kitchen is always so clean and neat, Alice!!!!!

Well you should definitely eat more. You'll feel better and it will make you FAST. Just like Sanic.

Do you drink any coffee at all? Just wondering. I'm not a fan of tea.

>Cred Forums daily.
>tells me to end my life
Please, get out :,^)
Lurk moar for the love of god.

T-thanks f-for g-giving m-me a s-stroke
nobodies buying that shit btw

a/s/l?

I'm 22 / m / san francisco

I just wanted you to say hi, but I suppose I can ask something. How would you deal with Bipolar disorder? (I'm your biggest fan, by the way!)

Alice2 from the looks of it i might become a constant visitor in your threads. I love boxing and boxing saved me so ill use ippo as an avatar and call me (IM). Dont give up on life andi wont give up either also im tge guy who asked the question anout why you cared

Kill yourself newfag. stop asking questions and stop being a faggot. Don't post if your a newfag. If you haven't lurked for at least a year don't post.

What PS2?

Hey Alice do you think ASMR is a real thing?

Fuck off elitist.

Okay~
cosplayshopper.com/cosplay-costumes/maid-costumes
Here is this, hope you find something you like.

It's a cat that lives in a banana

As I said, it doesn't fucking matter. DO you think you're an "elitist" because you're using this site since idk, maybe 5+ years or something? You don't have to be on a website for 5 years or 10 or even longer, to understand what's going on, nor do I need to spend 5 years here to have an opinion that's something worth.
You opinion isn't worth more than mine, no matter how long you've spent here, retard. Fucking end your life and take your filthy cum rag waifu pillow with you to hell where you both belong.
"xdddddddddddddd lurk moar"^^^^^ refer to previous answer
^^^^^^^^^ previous answer

*blinks* B-bill Nye the Science Guy!

And I've b-been gaining weight, which is w-why I switched to the maid outfit.

I t-take good care of my tools

you are a cute trap 10/10 would have a tea party with.

But infact being an oldfag shows that you know what true cancer is. This isnt it. belive me there used to be threads that ran 24/7 worse than this

how it make you feel that every guy that like animes as much as you is beta cuck faggit and gone feed you to niggers so he can get off ?

Wait, why does this make me angry?

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

Don't call, Alice-chan a trap! She is an adorable girl!

- Cirno

It's up to you to start the journey.
You're stubborn as an edgy teen.

S-sorry, I'm not a trap!

W-what?

*gently squeezes you around the middle, resting her head on your back* I d-don't know. Want t-to talk about it?

>Profiling actually h-has a lot of statistical evidence to s-suggest it doesn't work.
theres actually very little supporting evidence against criminal profiling except for racial statistics which is where most flawed cases go wrong.
government recognized psychology supports it and tying in with federal organizations gives me job security

Ayy ebin trolling user you are champ

>about a year now
You haven't even been here a year and your complaining about shit. You're in for a rough ride new friend.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No problem.

Trust me. If I had wanted to kill myself, i would have by now.

but why are you getting so rustled about this mang. Its just a fucking website

>Gaining weight
>losing weight

What the fuck is going on here? Explain.

Soylent? That worth the price?

Stop trying to whiteknight this thread faggot.
Everyone of you who think can counter me with "newfriend" and other shit is a fucking moron.
Lemme guess, someone is going to reply with something refering to "newfag" or "lurk more" again, because they're retarded af.
End your life. Take your cum rag of a pillow with you. Never come back you waste of human flesh.

You're adorable

Hows it goin' Alice? It's 1:30AM and I'm downing mugs of coffee contemplating shit, but your threads always provide a nice distraction from life and make me smile, so thanks!
Also any teasers as to what you're cooking on Fri/Sat?

aren't you the one that does palm rteadings or tarot or some supernatural spoopy shit like that?

so are we waiting for nudes or like wtf is going on in here?

No

Alice, how do you deal with the autists who seem to follow you on every thread you make, does it annoy you, or do you like knowing there are people who care about you (even if it's to a seemingly creepy level)?

I'm legit curious about you Alice, what kind of dreams do you have?

I thought you said you failed once.
did you try to kill yourself without without wanting to kill yourself? beacuse if that counts. hooo boy attempt suicide all the time.

>a year
Lurk moar newfriend before making a fool of yourself.

That's a different user from her harem, lurk more newfag

lurk more faggot

"xdddddddddddddddd"
yeah right. meanwhile you guys say "lurk more" "newfriend :^)" because you think you're elitists. yes no shit, Cred Forums is just another shitty website with faggots arguing with each other.

Relax retard

>Haven't been in an Alice thread in like a year.

I got fucked up in that time span. What tea helps fix that?

Looking good today. Not nearly as scrawny as usual. And the lighting isn't as shit, so you look less pale too.

when do you make your threads alice?
do you have set times?

>a year now
please stop

That's Reimu, today we are supposed to have a thread at 8 pm CST.

post picture of penis pls

everyone has bad days man. Don't know what happened to you today but taking it out on others won't help you get better.

As an autistic person who follows Alice I'm triggered

T-the psychological evidence disagrees, b-but that's okay

Nope, that would be me.

Can i see some bum before i start studying Alice

have you noticed how youre getting the most replies in this thread and were all unanimously agreeing your a faggot?
were no the problem you are
youre on the wrong site kid

pic related

>daily Cred Forums is bad for yer health user
>get out a couple days

"xdddddddddddddddd"
I need to spent 10 years on Cred Forums to achieve "ultra faggot" status to have a valid opinion.
End you life, take your cumrag body pillow with you. You deserve to burn in hell, you pig. You worthless scum. You motherfucking incestious waste of molecules.

And h-hopefully only for entertainment purposes.

Later alice i gotta go work now ill see you around. (Hugs alice) Thank you for listening

>hurr durr i got you guys, haha retards
stop projecting faggot

*hugs* M-my pleasure

Red tea and chai tea are actually my two favorite teas.
But mixing them sounds like some kind of heresy.
How does it compare to the individual flavors?

Lmao why you so mad? If you are literally this triggered by the words of an anonymous person, maybe try a different site like 9gag

Are you mentally unstable?

except actual recognized psychology disagrees with you, the minority that differs is completely incorrect on the legitimacy of behavioral science

This is so fucking bad I'm almost starting to think it's bait.

>you'll die eventually
>everyone does

Proof?

A newfag!

so when's the next thread?

oh shit

Really? So, if someone goes apeshit and gets all the (you)'s. I am the problem? No. The ones who keep replying are. The ones who think that counterbaiting is viable. If I don;t get replies. I leave. If I get some. I'll stay and have fun. You're the real problem here, for being dumb enough to either fall for bait, or trying to counterbait.

oh,sorry. i thought you were someone else

Hey Alice I've been depressed and it's making me ill can I have some tea?

I-is that the same Erica I know?I got fucked up by getting homeless and thrown around then joined the army.

(You)

Its eternal sadness user here.
I just want to thank you again, its really nice to talk to someone.
Its great what you're doing here, keep it up, proud of you. I want to ask you something, but i dont know what. So, ask me anything if you like.

thanks for the (you)'s guys :^)
this thread was fun.

Alice is for _____________

The one and only. probably. is that barkhorn?

*pet*

No no no no, don't look at that other poster, hg Erica?

Going to break my ruling here to ask ONE more question. Is your chatroom only accessible to certain people?

8 PM, CST.

gotten

I want Alice to be my trap bride, but I am not depressed at the moment. My heart goes to everyone here who are struggling, and it makes me feel ashamed for being happy while you all are miserable. Stay strong friends!

no you see i get sexual satisfaction from long drawn out pointless arguments, really this is just physically exiting me and i want to keep you here as long as possible so i can continue
using this as foreplay for my masturbatory session later

>this mad
this is bait

You have any movie/show recommendations?

I have 2 questions, do you only go on Cred Forums now? And do you only ever do these threads, or do you lurk and shitpost like the rest of us?

I'm not a newfag either. I have also been here all summer. These niggers just don't get it because they are faggots.
>XD

Except numerous studies disagree:
cjb.sagepub.com/content/early/2007/03/22/0093854806296925.short

hsx.sagepub.com/content/4/3/234.short

and

apa.org/monitor/julaug04/profiling.aspx

It is w-widely shown in large scale studies t-to be ineffective.

I can tell you have a lot of friends

cuddling

Kill yourself, you swine. You are nothing! End it all, kill yourself to be over with it you maggot, you waste of a human being.

>Haha, I was only pretending to be retarded
Lame.

In about 15 minutes.

what kind of porn you watch ?

why shouldn't i kill myself?

twitch /xx2shy

You studdering bitch. Fuck off.

I was taught that this in my psychology courses

are we ever going to see your actual face? you seem like you would be cute as fuck

A-ah? It s-shouldn't be.

I'm n-not a trap!

A-ah? When d-did I go to other boards?

B-because tomorrow could be better, if y-you work to make it so. H-how can I help you make a brighter future for yourself?

YOu swines, you wastes of human beings. Go to hell with your cum rags that you call waifu and husbando you degenerates.

Please hug me.

Hg erica? no no. Hartmann. from the old alice threads. are you thinking the witch quest people?

Alice. Would you invite Donald Trump over for Tea Time and sex? Pic related after you have his child.

Why should you?

enjoying hot beverages with ( ・ω・)

R8 me Alice

>Studdering
>Kek

I love your pale skin tbh

show benis or leave

>not a trap

tfw

Yes, it's Trude. Long time no see (I no longer have a mini avafag folder on phone, cuz don't have that phone anymore)

Because there's so much cool stuff to do in this world.

this

Theoretically speaking. What would you do if I leaked your information?

I'm talking about going to other boards as a random user, not as Alice. Like for example going to /wg/ or /hc/.

Alice needs to stuff her panties in the front with socks after we get married, or else I couldn't pick myself up in order to sodomize her butthole. Anyway guys, no need for suicide. I am on your side, so you are never alone.

(^o^)/ *hugs*

*wraps her arms around you and lays her head on your chest* I l-love you Anonymous

Fuck off user, we've all seen the doc by now. Don't be edgy.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE? CANDY ASS! GO DIVE HEAD FIRST INTO A WOOD CHIPER...

I d-don't post except as Alice.

SWINES, UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS, SOLDIERS DIE IN IRAQ WHILE YOU SIT IN YOUR BASEMENT AND POST ON TRAP THREADS FAPPING TO GAY ASS "BOIPUCCI" SHIT YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILES. YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT AND END THIS WHOLE WORLD WITH A BANG.

Haha, what information do you have, user?
This "Alice" person isn't very good at covering their tracks.

i used to think the only thing that will fix my life will be losing my weight
4.5 killos later and on a way to because a normal human i understood my life is still shit and it's not about my self confidence, my life is just empty and i don't have the guts to do anything but talking in a gay "tea time" about how i want myself
i just want to stop existing...

she doxxed herself twice why would she be scared now?

FUTURE DIARY SEASON 2 PLOT

stop using 4 instead of 3 you imbecile trap faggot piss nigger faggot shithole of a human excuse bitch asshole prick

Would you invite Hillary Clinton over for tea and sex?

What field of engineering?
Also pls more webms

S-so let me ask you a question then, Anonymous. You feel empty....what would fill you?

What do you want to do with your life?

>tfw vague spoopy threats

Does it look like I know anything about this guy?

Last time I checked Alice1 is now the Reimu poster. They're still here.

Marrying

Take a closer look at her neck - no Adam's Apple.
It's her, and she is a proper, biological her.

A penis would fill me quite well tbh

4 is more than 3...thats the whole point

Is it really a girl?
If so I'm kind of disappointed.

I want to commit the most spectacular seppuku this world has ever seen

Don't change Cred Forumstards, don't change.

Help me find reason to live.

I am a man and I don't have a visible adam's apple

Show us your favourite bait pic Alice ^^

damn, wanted that sissy cock

Really? I can't imagine not shot posting from time to time, how have you not got bored of this place by now then?

nothing, i simply want nothing, not vidya, not drugs, only hang out with friends because i have nothing else to do and i hate the shit out of them and i will never find love or even be interested in love

Those man hands

What do you do when youre a ugly person? Like youre genuinely unattractive?

N-no

you'd be about a 7 if you lost maybe 75 pounds

T-thanks.

Alice I love you please stuff your panties with socks

Rate my gay ass Alice^^

you are a huge faggot
hang yourself

We love you, user.

Well, you might not have a reason to live but you don't seem to have a reason to die either.

Everyone is b-beautiful in their own way, Anonymous

I'm actually j-just bi, sorry

I dont actually want to commit spectacular seppuku i just wish i had anyone cute to talk to

After extensive searching, I've concluded that the person potraying "Alice" is not a girl. They can deny it all they want, but they know it's true. I have evidence to back up my claims, meanwhile Alice has no evidence to prove they are a real woman.

>ctrl+f "

I have a genuine interest for AI development but seriously i think i have no brains for that, what fields of software engineering interest you the most

I'm 27, soon to be 28 and I haven't been on a date once in my life, fuck, never even held a girls hand.

Where the hell do I even start? I missed all the social points, so do I into online dating?

I simply lack the will to continue, I need a reason to keep going. My depression has made me into a fleshy robot.

>inb4 edgy

>W-why do you say you w-will never find love?
Because you'll never love me

Well that's pretty noble of you then Alice, especially now I know this is all you do here. I think that's made me aprecate what you do here more.

nah it's alrighjt, just weird to thing an actual girl would like doing this sort of thing for people that are pretty much completely anonymous.

it's nice to see people like you honestly, i just wish i could know somebody like you irl

How can I stop being so depressed? I fucking hate my life and everything feels old and stale. The only thing that's interesting currently is a gril that I'm talking to, and she's been known to be problematic and I don't even think I have the confidence to win her over.

You're the worst kind of girl.
You look like a gay ass trap and you try to get attention from fucking Cred Forums users.
You're lowlife.

Boobs or gtfo

Depressed heroin addicted shit poster who's been here for 9 years

I'm so depressed

I've had clinical depression and anxiety since I was 12

Heroin became my favorite a few years back

Now it's turning into a real problem

I don't go out

I don't see anyone

I just sit here at home and use

What do

I feel like my depression and this addiction is rendering me incapable to do anything

The only times I eat normally, am in a good mood or feel motivated are when I use

what the fuck Cred Forums

I feel so alone
I just want to cry but not alone
Not alone anymore
I want someone to be there and tell me it's gonna be okay

You know, all that word means is the literal slashing of a stomach, not a broad term for ritual suicide. You're pretty limited with stomach slicing.

Best bet would be to have a back alley doctor sew something strange inside you so it falls out when you do it.

Perfect.

I am on your side bb

(^o^)/ hugs***

skin grafts?

care to share the story? even if it's just a short one

I felt like that too user, you should get a shrink meds seriously help

Give me your email if you want the evidence, and make it quick.

There are multiple studies that show women tend to find helping society more fulfilling than money or recognition

i will never find love because i just lost interest in it, much easier to masturbate and lose the hormones and repeat when needed
i still want to kill myself though...
well yeah, that's why i haven't done that all those years, but i can't take it anymore, i'm losing it and i can't live or function in society anymore and i will never be a burden on my family so i'm just lost

Cred Forums*

>Cred Forums
oh here we go

W-well, I may not b-be cute, but y-you can always talk to me!

Do y-you mean besides my possession of a vagina?

Will you face reveal?

What evidence?
Until you actually show any you're just a faggot

Tits with timestamp or GTFO, learn the rules you faggot.

I am a ronin it will be fitting

Let me think...
I will assume that you already watched all popular great movies, and try to think about something obscure but intresting.

Oh.... I was searching all this time, and found it for you. Its called Condemned, 2015. Its intresting to say the least. A bit trashy but in a good way. Its got Pulse 2 vibe in it. You should watch it with friend or something, it will be fun. Sorry for taking so long..

end ur life

I d-don't find doing this fulfilling in any way. I don't do it for personal satisfaction.

[email protected]
Not posting my real email on Cred Forums

to be honest, I don't care for Alice's gender. I just hope to the Lord she is a trap because I want to impregnate her

(n_n)

Tits or gtfo

Doing so would make it painfully obvious who they truly are.

As I said, drop an email and I'll send it to you.
Or just drop a discord user, I don't care either way.

[email protected]

You dont seem not cute but i mean genuine friends

Then why do you do it

[email protected]

gimme gimme

uuhhhhh, I dont think thats how it works

If you're that concerned, just give me a discord user ID.

beeposter58@gmail

Pic related

I help people at school because it sexually excites me. I am a nursing student and I just love helping people out.

[email protected]

B-because if I don't, who will?

I don't have a Discord fgt

I'd if you were a dickgirl... and anime. But this is the real world. So you;re a guy. No.

to not feel so alone :3

Post pics of vagina to prove it

I can't go to a doctor because niggers don't believe in medical attention.

And this is usually the part where I get shit on because I'm a nigger.

Social constructs are fun.

5/10

Fair, but doesn't that mean you find satisfaction in doing a job which many won't do

I smell teenage boys emulating the bullies who bully them at school online.

>girl that looks like a trap
>worst kind of girl

i'd say that's the best kind of girl

>what kind of skillset do you have to develop to get into something that complex?