Favorite goosebumps book when you were a kid?

Favorite goosebumps book when you were a kid?

It was a choose your adventure. Bad guy was a supervillain that had like a manta ray costume.

How can anyone not say "The Ghost Next Door"?

Maximum FEELS.

I cried.

It's a tie between Cuckoo Clock of Doom and How I learned to Fly. The first really takes me back to childhood while the second just hits me in the feels.

down town

Ghost Beach

this
or Ghost Beach

The best and only good one

Ghost Camp

A buddy and I would always search our school's library for it but could never find it.

never actually read the books because im not a berger.

>but the book covers and the tv show were super cool, total nostalgia shit

Only one I can sort of remember.

Nice trips user!
Good taste.

You posted it faggot

I liked the tv show. It was really good tbh. What was your favorite episode?
Attack of the mutant for me.

More point horror for me .. I'm Gona order a bunch on Amazon or eBay .. The feels hopefully will
Come !!

Night of the living dummy was my favorite original goosebumps book but if you fags remember the goosebumps choose your own adventure series I absolutely fucking loved those but the school library only had like 3 and I only got ahold of one

id say 27# horror castle. shit was cool but got me thinking about some shit

werewolf of fever swamp stands out for me as a really good episode, and werewolf skin has some pretty disturbing moments.

haunted masks and lliving dummy episodes are honorable mentions. everything else can be decent or total shit

I liked the peanut butter and jelly or something with the alien grandma. Shit was so awesome and a boredom killer.

Also piano lessons can be murder was really good.

How I Learned to Fly.

>I wished I could fly too.

Either this one or Monster Blood.

And this one lol.

this one was the most retarded one ever written still enjoyable tho