Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R29KdKYM4h4
6h2.xyz/ku-klux_ygszz_cheap-krokodil_stlnn_genocide_d0wnload
youtu.be/ZAqVs95aTt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alice Margatroid has been c-claimed!

Red Faggot standing by.

Cirno claim

still here

and

cool mask stuff i guess and yeah but boobs are better

You wanted to meet the other alice right? She's running a thread right now

Still claimed

Claiming queen of qt

yes for sure i would show you my slaanesh marines or dark eldar but they are boxed

yui my ear hurts can you rub it

Red Fox Furry Faggot

I challenge your title

Share some dr. pepper with me and I might go to sleep if you're nice

Ah! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
You're my hero.

i have to much wife anime people

Erica claimed

Here

Hell yeah dude! I'm listening to The Wall now

Nui = my wife

H*ck yeah I'm a thief, I stole Nui's heart.

Will you fucking be my giantess you sexy bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=R29KdKYM4h4

>yui my ear hurts can you rub it
what
>H*ck
Woah, almost a naughty word.

Sounds like a deal ;)

My punches can cause a huge crater in concrete so you better watch out, baka.

>Stocking
Goodnight!
>Yui
I don't need no Discord. I try to stay away from the third party chat things.

I'm a total boob-man. They're the most amazing things on earth.

Also, which Tomo are you. . . ?

You really like being wrong about that furry thing, huh?

yes of course

I have an ear infection I want you to rub my ears better

joined the chat

Wise choice of words, but Nui's heart will always be mine, no matter how much you try to steal it!

NYCOR!

NUKE IT FROM ORBIT

What does your giantess roleplay involve? I like to be shrunk down by my sexy powerful fucking giant girl

Will do! Already liked Comfortably Numb.

>most amazing thing on earth
>not your waifu
Check your loyalty, white male.

I don't use no fl*ppin swears. This is board is a fucking family friendly zone.

She's been mine for years. Got her love straight from her, you never had it to steal from!

fuck off cunt

My punches can cause a huge crater in
>the moon
so you better watch out, baka.

I'm going to keep calling you Muco, though.

>moonpunch.png file size to big
God dammit nipMoot.

nu uhhh you can't get me to go that easily

What's your problem with them?
I mean, not much I can do there.

Sorry for the shitty lighting, the two sternguard I painted pretty recently, Kayvaan was painted before I quit back in 8th grade. I've gotten back in recently because an old friend contacted me saying he had started an army and wanted to play.

this isn't IRC faggot

: Hi guys how goes the thread

fuck off my Cred Forums you hacker

good taste

What did I do?
Oh come on, you said you would!

Well she has boobs, therefore she is also the greatest thing on earth.

Not gonna lie, I had to Google Muco. I take offense to that.

Yeah dude, that solo is one of my favorites.

: Good, #UltraVi0lent listening to some Linkin Park

Bakas~! @ @

I think comfortably numb and hey you are probably my favorites, but I don't think I've heard anything of theirs that I disliked. Also don't think I've heard everything from them though.

nu uhh you must've been thinking of someone else who would jump so quickly at a nice carbonated beverage

Listening to The Wall or Dark Side of the Moon while stoned as fuck can change your life.

: oops did that wrong @

nice meme

I like being shrunk and cared for by a giantess

oh ok :<

thats pretty cool I need to get back into it

: Hi @ ! How are you? I've just finished owning some noobs on the call of duty so I'm ready to do my anime watch for the day

you like being a furry don't you?

@ make sure to listen to tonnes of Linkin Park nightcorr while playing WoW and drinking Mtn Dew

I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started painting my models again. I used to stay up all fucking night painting. Wish I could be painting now but I don't have any room to do that on my dorm.

: @ don't worry! I've got my LinkinMLG pro playlist on, with some remixes I've done myself! Got some great gear and stats on the raids with my guild on the warcraft last night! love me some mountain dew (mix with red bull for extra affect) currently on 36 hours without sleep

Like I told Maki, go on Spotify and listen to their top songs to kind of get a feel for them. A lot of their stuff requires listening to the whole album. Songs like that, Wish You Were Here, and Money are good by themselves

I don't know, just never been fond of them.

Although it is not an official phobia, the fear of abandonment is arguably one of the most common and most damaging "phobias" of all. People with the fear of abandonment may tend to display compulsive behaviors and thought patterns that sabotage their relationships, ultimately leading to the dreaded abandonment. This fear can be devastating, but understanding it is the first step toward resolving it.

6h2.xyz/ku-klux_ygszz_cheap-krokodil_stlnn_genocide_d0wnload

painting is alot of fun love my dark eldar they are so edge :)

Tell me more about your giantess fetish. It is exciting me

I've never actually used a normal IRC. I don't know if that was the right way to link people...

I wouldn't know since I'm not one.

Liked it as well. Is this what I've been missing out on?

Never cared to listen to them so it's all new to me.

I'll take your word for it.

smug.

daily reminder that discord is elitism

Yep, enjoy it! Some of the best music around

I lurked a tiny bit before I started talking and saw one of you Tomo's say the other was impersonating you. Were you the original?

What causes abandonment issues?

The issues that cause a person to have abandonment fears run the gamut however, a few of the major reasons can include but are not limited to:

If your parents divorced
If you were adopted
Alcoholic parents
If you lost a parent or sibling
Abuse during your childhood
Emotionally unavailable caretakers
Narcissistic caretakers
History of low self-esteem
Verbal abuse by ex

CLAIMING MY WAIFU :D

fug

But the same applies to myself, either you lie or you're a filthy doppelganger!

well there is me one that is from texas and a shitposter that does not like me.

hot. moar?

Are you going to do this every night ;w;

I used to be real into classic rock back in middleschool and highschool so I listened to a bit of them back then, never really pursued their music though. Now I listen to just about anything though I've been listening to theFatRat again ever since they added his music to Rocket League.
I'm a big fan of the Raven guard even though I play more like Iron Hands, I love their lore and color scheme. Now that I think about it, I've never read dark eldar lore. I'll probably get on that tonight before bed.

erp with me

My favorite red head! how are u?

denial is still bad
This
Don't you miss when not everyone was a elitist?

Oh by the way I like The Wall way more than Dark Side of the Moon, even though it seems like most people think the latter was their best album. I really dug the continuous storyline and consistent motifs. Plus the music itself was great.

Oh fuck there's three?? Who the hell was I talking to yesterday?

How cute. Come back when you are functionallt immortal.

Calamity-masu'd

I return

not atm maybe later

yeah they are like evil sadist sex dungeon guys

Functionally*

>Abandonment issues!
>>Abandonment issues!
>>>Abandonment issues!
>>>>Abandonment issues!

They keep to the ways of the liar before the birth of slaanesh, right? Or something like that

You're the imposter, Nui and I are a couple

Welcome back.

my favorite furry its ok bb

yeah they need to inflict pain to stay alive

so who is sperging now?

Let the playlist take control for a bit and Time is my favorite so far.

Ayy Blondie. I'm alright, trying to take it easy. Still sick and it's wearing on me. You?

Gonna have to sit down and listen to them fully. Although yeah from what I heard Dark Side of the Moon seemed to be held in high regard. What's been played has been great so far.

Apparently my friend's friend is getting depressional and suicidal for the sole fucking reason she's trying to get away from him. Like, he makes her feel obligated to be with him and everything.

I've been talking to an IMPOSTOR Nui user this entire time!?

A literal need? That's pretty interesting, definitely going to hit up their wiki page then. Thanks a ton for giving me something to read while I wait to fall asleep tonight :)

I'm fine with most genres of music with the exception of country and some hip/hop. I'm a fan of most rock.

I have those bells at the start as my ringtone.

you were talking to texas and the shitposter is pretty easy to see he isnt a legitimate poster

Yup.

You have no evidence to prove that, faker!
He's the impostor! you gotta trust me here!

Give me cummies

Um. . . I'm more than happy to help people with their personal problems, but I feel like I'm missing some context. . .

Ooooh. I nicknamed Texas the Bush Tomoko. We had a bonding moment over our love for hair of the pubic variety.

Played so far? Are you listening to a stream somewhere?

I don't find much rap enjoyable but occassionally I'll find something. I LOVE orchestral stuff

I must draw Waifus.

>
Hello Mizore, haven't seen you in a while

yeah if they dont inflict pain on others thier souls die and slaanesh eats them

um i just caught this bug in my apartment. Other then that just hanging out playing zelda windwaker. Sorry your sick!

Wow, guess that explains all the spikes on fucking everything

thats fine too and a little bit does like nice

The evidence is that I'm the one Nui loves. True stuff.

I like the 90's hip hop more than newer stuff. I love orchestral stuff too, I had a music appreciation class last year and that's basically all it was.

twitch /xx2shy

Ahem.
So, my friend (the one I mentioned about fighting, or the "her") is trying her best over the last week or so to try and separate herself with a literal fucking weeb. Like I shit you not you can feel the "I'm gonna slap you with my pillow Waifu" aura, who apparently can't learn how to not talk to someone for at least two weeks. It's kinda on him for not learning how to properly function without this person, and yet again, my friend is feeling dead a little because she apparently is still talking with him because fuck knows why.

Ha really? The audio is wonderful

No, I am not. Meat that as in what I've listened to so far, probably bad word choice.

Good job, exterminate the fucker. Sounds like fun, never was much into Zelda however. Only good thing about it is being able to sleep like a brick.

Draw neo as a nazi, a Neo Nazi!

I was in band for most of my schooling and that's where I fell in love with that kind of music. I stopped after highschool because I didn't want the increased pressure that colleges put on students that perform for them, I really enjoyed the casual nature of band up until that point and didn't want it spoiled in college.

Well i hope you feel better buddy!

That's funny because the documents i have state you're a big fat phony!

going to head of for the night later waifu

Bye mr autismo

Good night esdeath

Definitely check out Animals. There are a few really long songs but it's my favorite by them

I can respect that, I play the guitar and drums myself.

Miho claimed

I never get to claim her cause she's usually taken by the time I get here. =[

Goodnight.

>tfw when your at a friends and you forget to bring any data you use for 4chen
>tfw you feel no one will believe you are you because this is 4chen
>tfw 4chen is a term im using because i love chen

Cc-fag/Uta-fag checking in
for about 20 mins

My documents say I'm Nui's husband and she's my wife!

Emi

What a thread that was! Good evening, /waifu/

i love you

I played clarinet, bass clarinet (mostly this, loved the instrument to death), trumpet, and piano. I tried learning guitar but I just couldn't wrap my mind around it, something about finger movements threw me off super hard

How are you Akame
I haven't seen a Miziore poster in a long time

Holy shit dude confession time.

I used to be a little like that guy. I wasn't a weeaboo but I honestly might as well have been autistic. I had absolutely no idea how to properly communicate with others due to being bullied and ostracized throughout middle school but this is about you/her and not me. There was a chick I thought was cute so I tried to become friends with her. To make a long story short it sent me into fits of depression as I constantly worried about her relationship with her boyfriend and let jealousy consume me, while simultaneously making her anxious and depressed because some faggot was constantly hitting on her while she was in a dedicated relationship. It also put strain on her love life because she refused to drop me as a friend because she believed she could help me. Over the course of four very painful years in which I considered suicide at least twice, I learned how to better talk to people and to just let go of such affection for people who are already taken. Nowadays we still talk every day and are best friends, but there were several times where she put our friendship on hold because I was growing too attached.

That being said I regret every single moment of anxiety or sadness I ever caused her.

>TL;DR it might get better but it could take a very long time and the path will be filled with depression. But there could be a light at the tunnel.

Now if you want my advice, I'd suggest her ending the friendship. It'll save everyone so much pain and suffering in the long run. He just has to learn how to move on.

Good evening! How are you?

What?

>tfw i cant use ns because i dont wanna leave any traces on this pc
>tfw i cant tell who this is

im guessing chen

It's really confusing at first, the fingering and picking especially. Once you figure out chords, it's a ton of fun

It's the middle of the night for Chen.

Couldn't be happier right now. Thanks for asking!

I'm alright. Did you sleep ok after all?

>orchestral
youtu.be/ZAqVs95aTt0

Weren't kidding when you said that heh. Oh well, worth a listen to. The Dogs of War and One Slip, more good ones.

Thanks mang, it's appreciated.

so?

love doesn't sleep

Chen is mine thank you very much.

You must be thinking of a different Nui then.

Good day I take it?

even god cant kill immortals lain.
that's contradictory.

and no, chen has and will always be mine

Don't think I've heard either of those actually.

Here's the fucking thing. No matter how hard she tries. No matter who she gets. No matter what she does. No matter how long she stops talking to him. No matter how many times she has to block him. He will still believe there's a fucking chance of he and her being a thing. As of right now, I'm the only one not causing more of a shitstorm, I've caused her pain once, and that was his fault. I regret it, believe me, but the fact he thought he can make a lie that much, mind you she was in a strong relationship too when he said "Oh, I'm dating her so fuck off", I didn't really believe but went off anyways.

>tl;dr - He's not gonna leave her no matter what.

Chen has never even called you baby, I should pity you.

Slept for about 2 hours, then woke up from a night terror. Luckily I had so many sleeping pills in me that I was able to sleep again..

Why is *insert your waifu here* such a slut??

Nah, this is the one. Harime Nui. Says right here, by my name.

Nadeko was born a slut
Prep the bull user

just because chen isn't sure of their feelings of me doesn't mean i do not own chen.
i dont need our love to be mutual.

Yes, a very good day. How was yours?

I am the bull user...

Boy was it, I eventually gave up because I wasn't really enjoying myself learning it either. My general rule with music was that if it wasn't fun or didn't become fun then I wasn't intdrested.

Chen asked me to be his ship, our relationship is official.
Be jealous.

Not too bad, walking to classes through a storm wasn't great but everything else was good. Thank you for asking!

Hm. That's a strong case of the 'tism. The best bet is to take strong measures and threaten legal repercussions like a restraining order. What he's doing is full-blown harassment if she's already already tried blocking him and told him to leave her alone. I don't know how close you are to her but you certainly need to talk to her about it because trust me, that's a problem. Who knows if he'll go full retard and start stealing her shit or stalking her around town. Hell, he might even try fucking with her boyfriend if she still has one. Behavior like that is dangerous and mentally exhausting. Best to cut it off completely and firmly.

why should i be jealous of a request of shipping?
we have been shipped.

She's a wolf in never-ending heat.

I suppose many people share the same name, but that clearly is an image of my wife, user.

So you must be jestin!

Well fuck, I replied to the wrong faggot

Right, forgot to mention. She's single now so he's going fucking headfirst to make it seem like he's "the one" for her, and yes, she has said to me he obviously isn't. I have given her the option to block him and stop communication, but it seems he will just go to her house or something. Or at least that's what she told me. Honestly, legal action seems best since she and him have visited a counselor, have consulted parents and they had a chat with each other. Literally right after he still messages her. Fucking whites.
>Yes, he's obese. Thus why I said weeb.

Nah.
Chen is mine and I am chen's.

Hello all

>

wait.
if your chen's
that also means your mine.

sweet, i got a threesome.

Sychthe sister

Shinoa claimed ',:)

FUCK HOW DID I FUCK UP THAT BAD
i meat scythe

Good evening!

On the contrary, the image is of my waife and the jester is yourself!

Hello

AGAIN?!
I MEANT to say MEANT not meat

Mimi. Don't go there...

That's why I never want to make a career out of my hobbies

Smuggalicious

Restraining order. Put the metaphorical equivalent of a real life ban hammer on that idiot. None of the behavior you're describing is remotely acceptable or safe. I'm starting to think he has actual brain damage and isn't just a dumb fuck.

>fucking whites
I can assure you we aren't all that retarded.

I can't wait for Chen to wae up so me and him can get real lovey-dovey in front of you.

What.

that's rough, glad you were able to go back to sleep still. And how did the rest of the day go?

Hi

wae me up inside

>

Hello fellow scythe sis~
How are you?

Hey! What's up?
>so cute

That sounds like something she might resort to. Honestly, if it comes to it, she might have the will to.
>this kid actually paid for a game where you speak Japanese to survive

I was piss tired all day long. So not that great overall I guess. How was yours?

EXACTLY! When I was trying to figure out what I wanted to major in my mom was like "you did a lot in music and we're pretty good at it, why not do that?" But I was really against that because I did music for fun and nothing else, and didn't want it to become something other than fun and enjoyable. If people started expecting things from me for music it would become less fun. Like if I suddenly became a pro gamer and started having practices it'd become an obligation instead of something I did for fun!

Digi-sword

Dont act innocent

Life is going well, scythe sis. Did a 100 question test and hope I at least passed

i cant wait for my insomnia to go away so i can go to sleep next to my beloved