Someone explain the clown bullshit please. Its making me nervous af with my kids walking to school...

Someone explain the clown bullshit please. Its making me nervous af with my kids walking to school. Should i put holes in them or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2014/10/wasco-creepy-clowns-bakersfield-california-photos-prank-hoax-copycats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it fggt.

It's the new dank meme

>Almost time for halloween

>Asking if you should shoot them or not

Are you fucking retarded? or just that black?

sense there's 12 year old newfags that can't explain shit to you, i'll do it for them. If one of the clowns decides to try that scary shit, any threatening actions, pull your gun and tell them to back the fuck up, that's enough to scare them, if they dont back down, and are still making threatening actions, fire a warning shot at them. Avoid shooting them infront of your children OP, don't wanna scare them

Juggalos you idiot. Look up the Juggalo March. They are "rebelling".

old and retarded.

>1. ‘Wasco Clown’ Started as a Photo Project by the Clown’s Wife

heavy.com/news/2014/10/wasco-creepy-clowns-bakersfield-california-photos-prank-hoax-copycats/

fam, you are on Cred Forums, this board only has 12 yo edgy retards, and OP is probably one too, if he was really smart he would ask that shit on /x/

bullshit thats not how juggalos look like , thats some psycho with a deformed face

You're probably like some guy who sits on top of his roof with a shot gun and an umbrella you stole from a local swimming pool hanging over your fat bald head as you pretend to aim and shoot at passing cars down your street, and when ever the cops come you'd start shouting out about your "right's" as they're halling you in into jail.

lets go ask /x/ if she should shoot clowns in the streets. real nice advice, maybe he should ask Cred Forums while he's at it

>warning shot
Could you please explain how self-defense laws work to all of us, you fucking retard?

can you explain how to read to yourself, fucking idiot
>threatening actions

rude

who goes swimming when it's raining? that's just stupid.

kek

well, i mean, /x/ has a thread about this going on right now, they got some preety convincing explanations, not gonna lie

you're probably some fat fuck with no hairline on Cred Forums with no life because your wife dumped you, and you couldn't have children because your balls dont work, you most likely support the black lives matter movement, go kill yourself already you beta.

I honestly want to see them around here so I can creep by them and shoot them in the kneecaps with a .22
Then get out and be like "Do you want to play a fucking game?!?"

the clown killer got caught in rhode island, its all bullshit now

>couldn't have children because your balls dont work

i lold like a fucking retard.

my type of man, none of these little pussies on Cred Forums that are afraid of shooting a bb gun, bunch of fucking beta cunts

No. You do not draw a firearm unless you are discharging it you moron. Firing a warning shot. Fucking idiot.

You make the gesture with your hand on your sidearm, if they make a move at you, point blank you shoot the threat. You don't fire a warning shot.

You're really reaching there buddy.

Kill one. I might do it.

We've had clowns showing up in Evansville, in (812) as well. Mostly sited in parks n wooded areas. Still no explanation

you are literally lurking on Cred Forums right now going on fucking clown threads, i think we all lost here.
And stop pretending you're an alpha, you probably just settled with a nice girl and thinks you are the pussy slayer now.

So what exactly is this shit? It's going on in my state too.

>You do not draw a firearm unless you are discharging it
so everytime a police officer draws a firearm, he's going to discharge it? nice explaination there faggot.

This lmao

>/x/
>convincing
you should stay on your containment board

i don't have a girlfriend, because i have a right hand that does the same shit without the bitching and complaining.

>ignoring the clear explanation

you are implying Cred Forums is not the containment board for retards and summerfags.
nice try

>Shoot an innocent person standing on the side of the road
That way you won't have to worry about protecting your kids beacuse you will be serving life for murder.

can you explain how to unfuck your underaged stupidity, you cuck-lover?
>green text

>no life because your wife dumped you
if you really value someone's life solely based on if they are married then you got bigger problems than killer clowns my dude

Jesus fucking Christ, and here i thought i was having a bad time

Again moron, with a concealed carry, you do not "DRAW" the weapon unless you are firing it. It's self defense 101.

You place your hand on your concealed carry, flip back your shirt, and place out your hand. Yell at the guy, STAY BACK/AWAY/STOP whatever. If the threat continues, then you draw it and quickly fire two rounds into the center body mass.

Fucking stupid kids you don't know shit about firearms.

Fags playing jokes on people cuz of a killer dressed as clown that was caught by the police

This is some shitty guerilla marketing for whatever bad scary movie is going to come out. I would guess it was for a haunted corn maze but apparently it's happening outside of Ohio so I guess it's a little larger scale. Honestly don't see why marketers do this shit it's not like we're gonna applaud and buy tickets after their big "teehee that was us" tweet

i hope you like getting baited, you fucking idiots, i had a great time fucking with you.

Congratulations. You are now a terrorist. You aren't allowed to talk about the current killer clown threat.

Yup, you really rekt us back there.

>>>>>

2spooky4me fam

le ebin trole!!!!!!!

ha

you dont know what a juggalo is

you are really an insecure little guy aren't you?

>posted on ifunny
>legitimate

The only thing to say about these stupid ads clowns is...

>jet fuel melts steel beams.

*teleports behind you*
*flips open leather trench coat*
*hands held tensed and ready by penis substitute*
Nothing personal kid

>edgy faggot

they are pedofile rapists, waiting for a lone child to be walking alone.

Kids shouldn't be walking alone at night anyway.

So they dress up as creepy clowns so no one will expect them the be rapist... THAT'S GENUIEZ

>lone child
>alone
do you repeat yourself a lot when you speak? Have you been taking your med-meds?

dipshit, he meant a child by himself walking alone, with no one else.

Your reading comprehension is shit, user. I pointed out that a lone child would obviously be alone, thats what lone means.

It started in Greenville, SC. Clowns were appearing near wooded areas trying to lure kids into the woods. I guess it just spread

i thought my sarcasm was obvious.

is everyone ignoring the post that explains where and when this shit started just to keep the thread going?

Could be a small group of children walking alone.

You are clearly a retard thinking he pointed out a grammar/logic flaw.

Sarcasm font when?

I have three kids possibly one of them as old as you, been shooting and carrying probably longer than you've been in high school little shit.

Your reading comprehension is even worse than that other guy if you think my post was about -him- pointing out a grammatical flaw.

Nah your reading comprehension is like that of a 4th grader, maybe you're actually one of those clowns trying to derail the thread from your potential threat.

You seem upset.

are you me?

Viral marketing for the IT reboot

Digits confirm