Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp624ZE0m-c
steamcommunity.com/id/Ekatsi
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rolling for a general reading.

If you respond to this post, you will gain all Reimu's powers. Let me tell you what they are.

Boo! Hiya senpai, hey, is tarot kinda hard? It's just that I'm getting kinda amused with it.

Trigonometry for me, oh boy
~fred

Good evening, Shrine. :)

Oh boy, a fortune!

sup QT don't tell me you've forgotten about our date

Not really. It's just relaying preset information and interpretting it in a way that makes sense in context.

Oh boy! Tell me what I won, Alex!

I'll hop in to do a few tarot readings until I get bored or hungry

Standard rates apply: one hand per reading

I'll post Nagato this time

I come for advice

Hey, you're the newfriend girl! How are you?
So, it's learning the different meanings and convinations of those? What about the accuracy of the reads?

That depends... When did we set up a date?

Hello all. How are you guys?

Reporting for hentai.

You gigantic baka, you didn't have to make a thread for the third day in a row just because you got the day wrong the last two times!

hi ophelia

hi kotori, other than being a bit tired im good. you?

2 months ago?

>the power to have cute feet
>the power to tell the future with decent accuracy
>the power to kiss and rub people's bellies really nicely, and make them love you
>the power to bake cake
>the power to teleport
>the power to create fruit from nothing
>the power to control trains
>the power to not be controlled by trains
>the power to swap your top and bottom lips
>the power to punch people in the face
>the power to skip lunch and not be hungry, but only if someone sucks your dick within a 71.290336 minute range from before and after lunchtime
>the power to have a brain
>the power to be bulletproof, unless it's Tuesday
>the power to shake hands with your nipples
>the power to breathe through your tear ducts, cry a mixture of cum, lava, and Sunny D, and know everyone's bust size with but a quick glance

Im doing well, just procrastinating on my homework

oh boy, getting that started in thread 1, usually thats a second thread thing
~fred

Is this the icecream guy?

>the power to control trains
>the power to not be controlled by trains
Good shit

Reimu, I'm upset! My Aunt brought fast food for my sister and none for me, and I love fast food!

That part is subjective. I don't really claim that it works or is accurate, I just tell people what the cards said. It's up to them whether they believe there's anything more to it than entertainment.

Lewd Reimu is usually late.

I donate these dubs

I'm just an atheist.

I know right
Someone's jealous because he's always being controlled by trains.
Late? No, no, no. They just spend a lot of time thinking about which image to start with. Got to start strong, you know?

Is it wrong to have a crush on your best friend?

I get it, you vape.
No, not really.

Not really, thats actually pretty common
~fred

I don't want your dubs

Give me the deetz.
I want the deetz.
The deetz are the things that are wanted by the one that is me.

im a fuckdick

I've never drawn Neptune. I should draw her, but in what situation?
But, do you want the 1 that this post will end in?

If I say I'm gonna be here Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, that's what people expect! And I'd hate to let them down just because I posted on one of the other days too!

Same question.

Wow, that sucks.

Hello!

A new college year is starting, with new personnal challenges too. Can you tell me more about these and my future?

Thanks a lot for the hard work you're doing.

My name is Jacky.

Uh, my finger slipped. I meant to say '7.'

I'll get my own GET

why won't you love me?

~fred

I have arrived

How are you all doing?

-Sweet Roll

>fuckdick has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Yellow", "10".
you may be a fuckdick but at least you have good luck

>Jacky has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Gold", "7".
and you're good as gold

tarot readings, lawl

dont be fooled, anons. the OP is a goddamn liar and a fucking PHONY

A..ah hello I'm here for a reading.

But, are you ever gonna' eat that watermelon you're always hugging?

I'm sure I'll love if I got to know you

You're full of gluten

Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh gives shitty fortunes and doesn't afraid of anything.

Yes, it's me. The newfriend or newfag, depending on what thread I'm on lol. I'm good! Work was awesome, except for my trip home. The whole bus ride home the rain didn't come, but as soon as I got to my last stop and started walking, it poured on me. :P How are you?
Hi Master Chief guy. :) Have you seen the Halo movie?

Nu it's my pet

You can fill that spot.
Fuck the rules.

And what would you like to know?

Re rollin > .

I want to eat it...

I'll help roll for ya. Anything more specific?

Absolutely. Please tell me a little about yourself, love

Hello again, Sweet Roll. :) Looking forward to your gaming questions.

I'm sorry but you can't... sorry

Eating pudding of course, silly man of the hattan.

>Nine of Wands (Reversed)
Someone is going to warn you about something, and you're not going to listen. Or maybe they already warned you.

>Justice
You're going to have to spend some time searching for equilibrium, but you'll eventually achieve it.

>Page of Cups (Reversed)
Unfortunately, it's going to mean you have to neglect something in your life, perhaps something important to you now, but not long-term.

What advice did you need?

Oh, in that case... If I remember right, you decided last time to take it back because you didn't see it working out. Isn't that right?

How do I get Angelic to love me again

M..maybe a reading on my future relationships and success in a career? I'm not too sure.. but i came here for a reason.. i was drawn here.

i've seen legends, forward unto dawn and nightfall. havent seen the fall of reach yet even though i have it downloaded. i should really get around to watching it

>Oh, in that case... If I remember right, you decided last time to take it back because you didn't see it working out. Isn't that right?
Thanks, just needed to know I've impacted someones life, no matter how small.

She's my first really best friend and I love her a lot as my friend, we talk every day online and she's a few years older than me. I can't tell if I just really like her as a friend or if there are other feelings mixed in too. She already has a boyfriend though and I'd be too scared things not going right or us breaking up or all the other scary things that can happen in 3D relationships, so it probably wouldn't work out very well anyway...but, sometimes, I think about what it would be like if she took my first kiss and taught me how, and I feel really guilty about it.

Well, I'm a college student in Kansas, and studying computer science. I play guitar a lot in my free time, and am currently repairing and refinishing a bass I recently purchased. I weigh 210 and am 6'2"

i would like a tarot reading please. give it to me straight man

-guy that wants tarot reading

Nothing like one of Reimu-chan's threads to make everything nice after failing that math exam. Heh.

- Cirno

Oh! I saw the Forward Unto Dawn one, but not the others. Didn't even know there were more. I have never played Halo but that movie was so amazing. I got the biggest crush on Master Chief after that. :P

Oh, doubles! Reimu, could I please have a reading for my relationship with my best friend?

ehh you sound like everyone I've ever known online...

I'd say wait until breakup and tell her you have feelings, other than that just let her know you value her happiness above all else

Yes.

And?

I seem to be out of ideas at the moment, but when I do get one, I will ask it

I'm also going to try to not focus too much on games

-Sweet Roll

Pretty good, you don't like getting soaked with rain water? Weird.

well, I'm bad at describing myself without something to go from, anything you want to know in particular

Does anyone know how to find a weed dealer. I have very little friends and I'm not that social but I want to try it.

Well I got that neat get for ya, so I hope you find some answers you seek.

Thank you user-kun

Gluten makes my tummy hurt...

Do you like animals?

I do like the rain, but when I'm tired after work, the 30 minute walk home in it becomes trudging instead of walking. :P

For that to work he'd have to have loved you at some point to begin with.

Well, the person who rolled for you got dubs, so here you go.

>Ten of Pentacles (Reversed)
Some kind of family conflict is coming up, if it's not happening already. It's gonna be a bitter one, and depending on your circumstances it might involve some kind of inheritance disagreement.

>The Empress
You'll receive guidance from a woman fitting this description:

A kind, capable woman. One who instills confidence in others. A beneficial influence. A strong role model. A woman who promotes and encourages the potential of those around her. A peacemaker and diplomat. An intelligent, calm, mature personality.

>Queen of Wands
Make that two women. The second one is like so:

An intelligent woman with a warm heart. She is admired for being self-made, having earned her standing in the world by way of her own hard work and talents. This experience makes her sensitive to the struggles of others she finds worthy. Courage, conviction, high ideals. A steadfast supporter. A woman who stimulates and teaches those around her.

Something you wanna talk about?

>love
Aaah, I might puke..

I'm doing good myself. WoW is keeping me pretty busy. Do anything fun lately?

You should work on it! Procrastinating is no good, though I do it all the time.

I love animals, my parents own currently 6 dogs, my sister has 2 cats, my dad has a snake, and I love them all. The only reason I don't have one is because they can be expensive and I live in a dorm which probably wouldn't be good for any type of pet.

Currently working on it in bits and pieces

Well, just don't eat me, or my vast collection of sweet rolls
/ – –\

-Sweet Roll

He used to love me....

Hi Louise, how are you?

Sounds like good and realistic stuff. I was actually warned about "things" by my older sister.

Thanks a lot Reimu! Have a nice day!

I-I wish lewd Reimu was here, I could donate a load right now...

-Jacky

Ooohh how do you care for snakes?

-hugs you and squishes- hhehe

>*hugs*
You'll get 'em next time!

>King of Wands
>Knight of Swords (Reversed)
>The World (Reversed)

Rather than explaining each card, I'm gonna condense this down since it took some stretching to relate it to your question.

...basically, they're destined to get with Chad instead of you in the near future. Sorry, Anonymous...

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

yeah that one was cool

well a new content patch for FFXIV was released yesterday so i've been having fun with that

Just make sure they have a nice warm, usually humid habitat, clean their home about once every 1 or 2 weeks, and feed them regularl. Interaction is preferred but isn't necessary

O-Oh. Haha

Well, that's what I expected, she already has a boyfriend after all, so maybe that's what that means, haha. Thank you anyway.

Will it look at me if I call it's name? Like a dog?

I'd be thrilled if you really cared.
Reimuuuuuu. I need some love. I'm lonely tonight!

Probably not, snakes really don't have enough intelligence to understand language in even a primitive function

I see you're working overtime

Sometimes being called piggy turns me on if it's not in a mean way

It's probably for the better. See her as a friend and you'll be better off. Find yourself a girl.

That's good then!

Ah that sounds fun. I thought about playing FFXIV at times but never did.

Hello Reisen!

I do care... I wouldn't talk to you if I didn't. Can we talk on Steam, please? I unblocked everyone

What do snakes understand?

Hi hi~

That's sad... no one should be called names like that

I don't think I can. I'll just keep my feelings and stick with 2D for now, like always.

Kinky~
Hi Sonya.

I got you, cutie. Did you have any fun at all with that game, or was it just annoying?

Yeah, I thought yesterday was Wednesday...

Scent, they are really good about scent, but they are mostly independent, so don't assume they will get too attached. If handled regularly, they become very docile.

Yeah I used to think it was sad and mean but then I found out that some people have fetishes for fat people, so it's not always in a mean way, so then I thought it was okay

Reimu, can you hold me too? Really close, so I can feel safe and comfortable and not lonely?

I'd say that's a shame, but I do the same.

I like a small snake... like 6 inches because I don't want it to wrap around my throat when I'm sleeping or something x.x

But I heard those things can get pretty big...

I think sub consciously you don't like being fat...

Raymoo, found this pic for you!

Hi.

Hey Nep. How goes it?

Haha. Well I'm sure some people are happy to have 3 days of threads in a row

Why is bunbun lonely?

should've inb4'd this

well if you ever feel like trying it out come over to the server hyperion and i'll help ya out

Here's one caught in the wild that was very docile. A cottonmouth at that. :) I love this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp624ZE0m-c

Okay

So what's the shrine's favourite genre of game?

I don't personally have a favourite, but one that I really like is open world racing, I just like driving around in them, trying to see how fast I can go, how well I can maneuver around the roads given, and wreaking as much havoc as possible in my super tank of a car (especially if there are cops and other cars)

-Sweet Roll

How are you doing this evening?

Maybe you're right. Maybe I really don't like being fat, but I'm just too lazy and like eating too much to lose weight, and I go to people with fat fetishes to feel liked and validated anyway.

I mean, they usually kept in a cage, or aquarium. And unless you are caring for an anaconda or something fucking huge like that, you dont have to worry about constriction, which only occurs on prey. And trust me there is a large difference between a 3 inch mouse and you

Thanks~ Marisa would probably get a kick out of that.

>*holds Anonymous really close so he can feel safe and comfortable and not lonely*

Whatever genre Megaman X belongs to

I've been really into survival games. My current favorites are 7 Days to Die, No More Room In Hell, and The Forest.

Soaking my feet feels really nice...I think maybe I should try doing it again

All of Raimu's powers???

RPGs and 4x.

Please don't let go, Reimu...

Sonya! We should play golf some time!

I'll keep that in mind then. If I ever feel like playing a different MMO at least.

Oh you know, doing good overall, you?
Indie, sandbox and rougelike.
>The senpai liked my pic
I can die happy now.

Boom, another piece of art.

It's a Side-scrolling, Shoot-em-up platformer, I think

-Sweet Roll

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Are you comfortable?

You can lose like half a pound a day if you stop eating sugar lol You don't even have to exercise!

Are you calling me fat..? ;~;

Lord Satan's GET

Nah, I'm saying you are not a toddler,

Also congrats on the dubs

I don't even know what or who that picture is of. Regardless, I'm still going to hurt you

Okay, what's the worst that could happen

Fine probably

Yes, we still need to golf with our friends!

Just got back from dinner. I'm cold and tired but I'm doing well

Yeah...as long as you're here, I'll always be comfortable.

RTSs and shooters

its a boat that is also tsun

I can't do that, I love sugar. I love eating. And these people talk about fantasies of buying me all my favorite food whenever I want, and it just sounds too nice. I like eating too much to stop.

Brilliant work Blue.

10.1/10

-Sweet Roll

My name is Nikolay, I'd like a reading. I'm really interested in what the next year has in store. I got a reading around six months ago, was entirely true.

I hate you now, man of the hattan.
Wanna talk, user-kun? You seem to have a lot repressed.

tarot reasding pls?

-cheekibreeki

What do you think about Reimu's outfit in Koumajou Densetsu (Touhouvania)?

Thanks, mate.
Why do you hate me? Are you jealous of my art skills?

Hello~
You might want to give me your steam again.
Worse than annoying! I didn't even manage to get it to work...
Cuz no one's around tonight...

What would it do for you if senpai likes your butt?

No one has taken me up on it yet, but I'll go ahead and throw out there:

I have time for one tarot reading if anyone is interested. My price is one hand.

No you called me fat...

What did you do today, love?

haha I love it too but too much of a good thing can be bad for you~

Yeah, how are you

You are not fat, I give you my word.

Reroll, I suppose

Maybe some time this week? If we're both not busy some time.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking!

I can't remember why I blocked everyone... i was so unstable from detoxing... ugh I never want to go through that again

steamcommunity.com/id/Ekatsi

Anything exciting happen recently?

I would probably cry rape but enjoy it on the inside.
>And after butts comes the handholding, how lewd.

I'm thick but not chubby or fat v.v

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

>Nikolay has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Gold", "50".
uhh try having something gold or gold colored on ya to make your luck better

>cheekibreeki has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Red", "84".
luck isnt good or bad

Looks like someone was in quite the fight.
The other guy's even more torn up, I assume?

Oh? What went wrong?

It's not my favorite, but it's cool in it's own way I guess.

Someone take this! His readings are great!

I'll roll for ya too.

4chin is being meme, and says I am spam :( await your response shortly

Very very dead! Like, Rorschach levels of boom.
Lots of bugs... I dunno.
*nuzzles*
More trouble than it's worth.

Thank you for the advertisement, but it seems no one is interested tonight. I'll got grab a snack and head to bed. Maybe next time.

aaaaah I can't stop cleaning my ears it feels so gooood...

Oh of course it is. I should have known

There seem to be afew people around. Also are you really going to talk to her?

I woke up late and tried to study.

Sorry, I already claimed yesterday

Reimu, I was wondering about that. I'd noticed other people read here. I also read. Have been for many, many years. I have a Grail Tarot by John Matthews. Do you ask these people to help with readings? Or how does that work?

I told you, You aren't fat, and the greatest thing is that you are completely in control of your body. If you wanna get super fit, you can, and if you wanna be "thicc" you can. And everyone will love you regardless

I wanted to but my phone doesn't let me take pics.
Don't poke too far in.

Rooooooling for tarot reading

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU > GOD DAM FAGITS

>Rorschach
Nottu dis shittu againo.
I bet. You need a frog monster girl to tongue out deep within your ears.

It has been quite a while since Marisa last showed up (from what I remember), I wonder if she is alright, she most likely is, I'm thinking.

-Sweet Roll

I donate these dubs to ~fred

People just show up sometimes and offer their services, I don't really ask for it, but I do encourage it for those who can! It really helps to keep things interesting, and it takes some of the work off of me, so how could I complain?

Of course I understand. After about the third reading I am usually pretty exhausted. But I am supposing that if you are doing readings for dubs and trips, any other readers need something else? I'd love to help.

I'm tring not to and I hit the side and I think it was bleeding for a second but its okay now

A-Ahhh...that would feel nice...

Tonight has been awful. Now is the perfect time to dive into the sludge.
Hehehe... Sorry

You can set your own price! Even use dubs and trips if you like. Just let me know that you'll be handling it, and I'll start looking for the next one!

Not particularly. Just average stuff

.How's it going?

Post your favorite Reimu outfit

Claimed?

Sad

Well, I'm off to bed. Later, everyone.

Sounds good to me. :) I'll help out on Friday then as it's a bit late now and almost time for me to enjoy sweet cuddles with my comforter.

Thats fair, donating blood was a lot of fun

I see. It might have something to do with the EUI, like the first time we tried it. But I can understand how it might be too much trouble to troubleshoot it with those two. Hehe.

I asked about college yesterday

Mm, not great. But I mean! At least I'm here.

You seem to be enjoying yourself quite a bit, have you ever had anyone lick your ear?
Goodnight!

Whoops

Please read me the cards, Im going to a trip in a month and i want to know how ir Will be

Oh fuck, you asked for it, it's ear time!
(Someone please lick me)

Reimu, is it possible for someone to worship daedra and also the divines? My character is a dunmer with a nord father living in Solstheim, and I want him to be able to embrace both nordic and dunmeri culture, but I don't know if it's possible. Do you think it would work, and if so, how?

Goodnight! Thanks for coming!

Oh, I understand~ I might go off to cuddle with mine before too long myself.

I did that reading. Maybe you missed it

I don't have the exact text, but it was along the lines of:

You have no idea what to do with your life, you'll waste your time in college, then you'll decide to live an immature life thinking everything is easy and give up all responsibility. Or something like that.

Perhaps someone else who saw it could recall better. My memory is awful. Maybe I should start writing down my readings

Aw. That's unfortunate. I hope things get better soon~

O-Oh gosh, no I haven't...I didn't even think people did that in real life! Is it nice...?

i could use some advice maybe, a tarot would be appreciated as well.

right now my life seems to be going nowhere fast. i'm working on a fishing boat but not making much money where i am and the only oppther boats i could work on would be gone for days, even weeks at a time.

another option is to go up to alaska for a change of scenery for hte summer and work on a boat up there for the same pay in the end

the third option is to go back to school, if i do that i could get my captain's license or become some sort of mechanic. i do like working on stuff but i'd rahter be on the ocean

Post pictures of anything, as long is it isn't lewd, Benedict Cumberbatch, or cereal.

no I mean, i know what it was, I'm just saying I already claimed a reading, and felt like getting another would be selfish

Hi.

Reimu, I have to go take a shower, see you soon!

I'll roll for that.

Janet.

No lewds? That's the main reason I come to these posts, because I love Reimu lewds.

There is nothing wrong with lewd though.

I've got your lewds right here.

Meet Dan Gheesling.

I'm quite flexible this week, so we should be able to go golfing

>Post pictures of anything, as long is it isn't lewd, Benedict Cumberbatch, or cereal.

We don't want a repeat of the Benedict Cumberbatch Captain Crunch and Fruit Loops incident

The no lewds was ironic hypocrasy.

Lick my tingly blue body

Where is my friend?

I tried deleting that, to no effect! And I redownloaded.. But yes, it was that same error, with being unable to see the UI options on a city view.
Meh...
What about all three?
Hey, that was an intimate moment!
Hahaha...

Hello newfriends.
-Jg

>Janet has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Void", "8".
lucky you

hiya

As far as I know, it's possible, but it would be a pretty tricky situation depending on how far the worship goes. If it's just a general acknowledgement, you could get away with all of them, kind of like how people generally acknowledged all of the Greek gods but usually focused their worship on just one or a few of them if they were going to be pious.

Let's say your character decided to be a pious follower of a certain Daedra. If you pick Azura, you're probably good as long as you keep her happy. If you pick Molag Bal, he's probably going to be pissed if you also pay tribute to his enemies, and find a way to make you pay for it.

It's absolute bliss, it's a mix between uncomfortable and ectasy, you would love it.
Go back to school! Do you realise how many doors would that open? Definitely go back to the books if you want to go big, and then be able to get paid while resting.
Hi there, user.
Glad to see you like it here.
>Janet has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Love", "27".
Bad luck your way bud!

Dan Fishling.

A-Ah...I think I want someone to lick my ears...

Donating my dubs from:

Are you a smurf?

So it was you who was having the problem, and not them?

I love it here, Neptune.

Dan Beesling.

Yes.

The Dean is IN!

Dan Deansling.

Yes
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'm looking for Tom Cruise, do you know where he is?

Aww. ;_; -hug-

Sounds good!

Yep. They never got to try since I didn't upload the thing, considering it was having that problem.

Wb Dan poster.

Have you been doing well, Nep? You haven't married any other anons while I was away have you?

*huuuuug*

Please Reimu

I knew it.

Dan Gheesling

We don't have Tom Cruise, but we do have a Dan I'm still a pure and chaste waifu! Where have you been!

My person favorite.

Dan Cheesesling.

thanks fam, hopefully op saw this

Is it too late to recieve a fortune?

Oh? I'm happy to hear it. I have, uh, commitment issues or something.

receive*

Okay, since you provided 3 options, we'll go with an option for each card.

(Other boats)
>Three of Wands
This option would be sort of an adventure, going away for weeks at a time to new places and learning more about the waters you're fishing in as well as the industry itself. You'd make a lot of contacts that way, but it has the drawback you'd guess of being time consuming.

(Alaska)
>Two of Wands
This approach would require more planning and may involve obstacles that you haven't foreseen, but overall it's like a slightly lesser version of the first option.

(Back to School)
>The Moon
Unfortunately, this option is shrouded in mystery. School can be disorienting, an unfamiliar sea with lots of fluctuation in your mental state and mood. It's a fertile opportunity, but you'd have to strain harder to see in the moonlight and keep yourself on course.

I see... well, I'm sorry it didn't work out. Is anything else wrong?

Hello!

Hey, you're here. I'll roll for you!
Commitment? Is that another waifu's perfugme I smell on you?!
Hi Lewdmu, you have a few anons waiting just for you!

No problem

Indeed. I'll tell Hikari asap

Adding this to the list of things that get posted every thread

>Alice has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "1".
dunno if its too late for a tarot reading but have a fortune cookie

so my best option is to look for the other local boats?

guess im going on an adventure

N-no way, you're the only waifu for me.

Ahahaha...
I'm late to here too, new thread?

My head is starting to hurt, so that's all for tonight! Goodnight, and thank you all for coming!

~Reimu

Hey, see you in the next thread, friday 8 pm CST, if you don't come I'll know you've been seeing other waifus.
~Neptune

Peace or freedom. choose.

Thank you anyway for the fortune cookie! How come you're not on Discord?

Please take care, Reimu. And thank you for hosting these threads.G'night!

Goodnight Reimu =-chan

Oh, I just arrived... Get well Reirei

-Lewdmu

Good night! Please post your favorite outfit next time!

Goodnight Reimu I love you!

Sounds good!

Take care.

Thread is kill?

Yep, pretty much.