So Walmart says a Blue Lives Matter cake is racist?

So Walmart says a Blue Lives Matter cake is racist?
So be it,
I better be able to order a vanilla and butter cream icing cake, have Elsa and other pale as ice characters, and on top of that the words, "BlackLivesMatter" on the cake.
If this cake is denied by Walmart, I'm suing.

Other urls found in this thread:

macon.com/news/nation-world/national/article104188001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>705819133
Are you culturally appropriating me?

that blue strip on black means police. whether their lives matter or not is up for debate but either way its not a race

what about black police? their a race

Keep in mind I'm aware that cops are not a race.
I agree that it's stupid in this day and age that people treat a damn vocation as a race because "Muh Narrative"
My point is that if we can take what they claim as racist and work it against them it'd be freaking hilarious.
I'm not encouraging that though.

For what? It's a private company and can do whatever it wants.

was this a corporate decision or local decision?
if local which store?

It wasn't Walmart as a company, it was 3 employees in the McDonough Georgia location.

get a white lives matter cake.

*sigh*

You have to be able to prove damages to successfully sue someone. It'll get thrown out and you'll get counter sued for legal expenses for wasting their time. Unless you can prove that you had a signed contract agreement that someone that represents the company signed and that they are now in breach of contract, you've got no case whatsoever and you are an idiot for thinking otherwise.

They are a private company and refuse to make any cake they want.

was it nig nogs? it had to have been

is the bakery in that location run by walmart or leased to a 3rd party?

and has anyone done any social media with the story tagged to that city's pd?

theyre a publicly traded company, not a private corporation.

It's run by Walmart... and this story was trending on Facebook yesterday. I live very close by in Stockbridge

>publicly traded
=/= publicly owned
it is still privately owned by all the people that own shares of walmart

Black Lives Matter has succeeded in making people more racist than they would be otherwise

>McDonough Georgia
I wish I was making this up
Blacksville is on the souther border of McDonough

>have to prove damages
no you dont, you have to prove potential for damages you nigger. A person sued and won because their neighbirs dog barked alot. he didnt lose his job, he lost sleep and proved a potential for losing work and stress if it continued. he won.

you could claim stress and potential damages from their refusal and still win.

You may contact the McDonough Police Department by dialing
>770
>957
>1218

>you could claim stress and potential damages from their refusal and still win.
that usually just results in a "cease and desist" w/o any monetary compensation

keep crying faggots
i swear you all get triggered more than goddamn tumblerinas. that's what you fucking are

man up or be seen as that. have some goddamn quiet dignity

that's a good excuse

>macon.com/news/nation-world/national/article104188001.html

Mcdonough Walmart Supercenter
>678
>432
>2023

This

is georgia in one of the 3 districts that have ruled that cops have no responsibility to respond to or stop a crime?
if so some one should give that police department a friendly reminder that they never have to go to that walmart for any reason

skinhead faggot

bach lives matter

Of Walmart can refuse a racist cake(even tho it isn't) then a little mom n pop cake shop should be able to refuse to make a wedding cake for a couple homos

Well there's your problem right there. Nothing but googles in McDonough

both can
the law in the us is
>if there is an item made and for sale, it must be sold to any person that can pay for it
>if a service to provide artistic decoration is available for contract, the person performing the service can refuse to accept the contract on first amendment grounds being that they can not be forced to make a statement that goes against their beliefs

>libtard's last resort

Then why are mom n pops getting sued and losing for that when Walmart is refusing to make blue lives matters cakes because of the nogs behind the counter?

>I'm suing

You are the scum of this earth.

I have yet to see a mom-n-pop have a judge make a decision against them
all cases I have seen have been settlement
which basically mean "it is cheaper for me to pay you off than to pay the lawyer"

Try not making a cake for homos and see how that goes.

niggers

"Blue" isn't a protected class anywhere...anti-discrimination laws at the city and state level do in some places include LGBT protections.

Just be clear... we *are* talking Smurf lives, right?

You can't say WHY you're denying service. If you're a homophobe mom&pop cake store, and you refuse service without saying anything, you're fine. If you kick them out of your store because "fucking faggots stay out", or otherwise refusing service specifically because of sexuality/belief/ect, then it's illegal.

That being said, it can be extremely obvious why you don't want to service them, as long as you don't express it. As long as you don't say "I don't serve gays" or something like that, law can't touch you.

>what about black police? their a race
>their a race
>their

mfwihavenoface