Gf doesn't believe her body is perfect, rate so I can show her

Gf doesn't believe her body is perfect, rate so I can show her

fat

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Coon

10/10

7 from the front

show the back

she can definitely be happy with those boobs...she probably already thinks they're alright, but maybe that they are the best thing about her and she might be insecure about her tummy...from the picture it looks like she has slight chub but it all looks really firm and she should honestly moisturize to keep tightness and thank the universe every day

Good taste, have another

yeah, she is definitely insecure about her belly...if only she knew it's amazing, especially with those tits

20/10

Ass shot?

She adorable OP. 8/10 IMO. Good rating

If she's actually yours give us her ass to rate

Let her know I'd be glad to eat and pound that ass all fucking day and fill her up. Post more man

She is kind of fat, needs to lose at least 5kg fat.
Look at that belly lol.

Wanna fuck it so bad, more of her

Holy fuck that is amazing

Post face and I'll rate her..I like what I see so far.

Gimme her skype so I can jack off to her on webcam.

No one's body is perfect, and people aren't baseball cards, so you shouldn't rate them. But I would knock her up.

fat/10

she's curvy as fuck. made my dick hard.

She says no face

More tits then

Agreed post more

Tell her to write "property of Phil" as timestamp across her chest.

Let her know if she ever wants to feel appreciated, she just needs to ditch your faggot ass for a night and let me plant a seed.

Nah
Nah

Later losers

Nipps too small

6/10 She is mixed with nigger

that hair and chin look kinda mexican to me

Half Cambodian half Dominican
Alright bye for real now boys

what i thought

I'm going to be honest, without trolling. She's a bit on the fat side. If she put in about 1/2 an hour every other day and got her diet on track that body could look amazing in about a year.

Right now she looks, not saying she is, like a lazy person who doesn't eat all that well imo.

so, i was right with mexican

Obese. Not my style OP.

The day Cred Forums drooled over a fat nigress.

Yuck.