Any medfags know wtf this is? It's only slightly painful

Any medfags know wtf this is? It's only slightly painful.

A blister?

put some hydrogen peroxide on it and a band-aid, you will be ok

Weird castration?

Looks like either a burn or a blister. Do you know anything you have done that might've caused it?

Possibly, it showed up right when this showed up as well however, not sure if they're related to my meth use or not though. Started using 11 days ago.

Could be form fixing the exhaust on my car, but you'd think I'd have noticed it while I was working on the car.

Looks like just a sore and a blister, user.
I've never done meth, but I'm fairly certain they're not related.

AIDS.

Calluses

You fappin to much

canker sore

first sign of AIDS, you are dun goofed

They're both caused by chafing from that faggoty beard. You should have it off. Trying using a chain saw or a shotgun for a good, close shave.

Fucking melanoma.

You got cancer, user, no joke.

those few hairs make a pitiful beard, don't be a feggit and shave it off

Gf likes my beard, I'll pass.

Splash your face with gasoline and light it up for a really close shave. Do it now, before anyone realizes you're gay.

Burn it with fire. YOU MUST PURIFY YOUR FACE IN THE HOLY FLAME!

Tell him and not me, you retard!

Not sure how you're personally enjoying your meth but could be a burn and you didn't notice.

I speak it, never been a fan of smoking. Reminds me of my old heroin addiction when I could only get #3 heroin

Slam it*

if you're not joking, its bec. of the meth. Its a low life drug and you're a piece of shit for using. Why dont you contribute to society you fucking loser? Fucking early 20s entitled woe is me the world sucks whiny piece of shit with an excuse for everything you do. You're gonna quit that shit boy before you become the loser fucking asshole who lives with his failing health mother (whos health is failing bec. shes given up, having raised a whiny piece of shit drug user) who steals shit from his neighbors porches, till you go one step too far and get shot trying to break into somebody house. Fucking loser with your pubic hair beard.

Thats what I wanted to say to my friend before he got killed. That will apply to you before you know it.

looks like a blood blister, could be a burn.

a sore

>meth use
probably related, drug's like that wear you down; sores, bruises, blisters. are a symptom of this.

Eat some fresh fruit&veg and get a few good nights sleep.
also quit meth.
pic related

Blood blister. Basically a scab under your skin. It will eventually go away as your skin replaces itself. If it's not gone after two weeks go see doctor

those white spots on your teeth is a bad sign. brush more carefully every day and consider rinsing mouth with fluoride dental mouthwash when you go to bed.

i know from personal experience.

that's babby tier

Brushed my teeth about an hour ago, that's from when I was using heroin and disregarded personal health/hygiene.

I think it's skin.

Looks like final stage cancer to me br3h srry

Enjoy what little time you got left mane.

brown recluse bite. it'll rot into a giant gaping hole in a few days.

if you dont mind explaining, what those are and why are they bad?

looks like a wart

looks like a canker sore

Planters wart. Will keep coming back as you pick it. Go to dermatologist and have them remove it.