Hey Cred Forums, femanon here

hey Cred Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

nice bait m8

Cont

bot

big dix do Juan Mata

K

wat

Nice man.

Timestamp or GTFO

this shit needs to stop

Goddammit

Sage

Fuck off

When the timestamp says Feb 1st of 2016

Sage

Your vagina is fucking wrecked and stretched out if this is true.

Sick of this fucking thread.

dfsfdsfds

>femanon here
Stop reading there

Who said you could be out of the kitchen!

not asian girls, they don't like big dicks.

That what happens when you whore yourself out. Your pussy gets loose. The biggest dick probably wouldnt satify you anymore

but if you're an ugly whore, your opinion doesn't matter

Fuck

Gay

well yeah but my 9 inch cock wants your ass, are you an anal girl?

Screw off. A real man is decided through action, not girth.

what??

You know guys with big dicks are only interested in anal usually right OP? When you know you have it good, you don't have to settle for some tentacle slime hole

Tits + Timestamp or gtfo

Stop posting this copypasta

fuck you

Too bad if you want the biggest dicks

The biggest dicks are already taken and you're not the type of femanon that can get that Chad. He's out of your league.

Sorry, hate to break it to you, but most men don't give a shit. Idc if you cum. You'll take my 5.5 every night as much as I want. Tell me my dicks small lol idc. Your pussys loose from sticking all them dicks I'm it bitch.

Eh ya know what? I think I'll dump you anyway for something better. Go cry about your big dick fantasies some more. I'll be having fun with my new gf.

sigh.....

K

Wacka

op will die tonight

Which is why my GF squirts from my 6 inch dick right? OK OP good troll.