>I dont know what i did man
>I have this overwhelming sense of being not good enough now
fuckmylife.png
Am i over reacting Cred Forums what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w28NKJJHPZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

no you're just an entitled kid who hasn't witness real suffering in life.

If you don't want to be seen as a fucking clown, don't act like one.

True

Yes. You are overreacting. One random person's opinion doesn't matter in the slightest. But there's no way you're going to accept that answer, so I'm not sure why I said it. Have a picture of a hot chick instead.

>My other friend brought a girl with him and shes at another table doing stuff
>After we get done clowning on each other she says shes gonna leave
Not talk to her enough?

No man i was thinking the same thing. But idk why it just got to me for some reason.

>Im the ultimate gentleman
>why these bitches no respect

Then why the fuck are you here moping?

attention whore.

op pls see attached pic

No no, that's mopping. Close though, try again.

There's this weird thing people do where they have preset social values for personalities. So, like, the "clown" personality probably isn't going to be too high on the hierarchy. The "bully" would probably be higher, and the "confident" looking man even higher. I quote these because to symbolize the attributes of someone with that personality type as oppose to the raw meaning of those words.

There is some reasoning to this (a clown is more likely to be stupid, a bully more intimidating and threatening, one you would want to stay on their good side). These shortcuts our mind uses are called heuristics, and they can be helpful but they also promote, when it comes to people, the actualization of their assumptions (this last fact is a bit of a sidenote but interesting).

Just know that you are going to lose some social standing by acting goofy. People are going to assume things about you, legitimate or not. Learn to accurately gauge yourself... are you what people assume you to be? Does it should it matter to you what they think? Are you more concerned with the "escapism" being a clown brings or the social consequences of being one? What do you want? A little of both?

>be me
>today
>boss tells me i have two weeks left at my job
>i've been here for a year now
>worked 7 months under the table
>made 5 dollars an hour
>i've done so much for this company
>owner is a rich asshole that doesn't give a shit about me
>boss is definitely getting hired to owners other business
>i'm being left behind
>so much debt
>currently no money
>haven't eaten in two days
>sad
>stressed
>don't know what to do
>post in feels thread cause i have no one to talk to

I want to be that guy who can say some good jokes and also be someone that people don't want to mess with
>inb4 mark the mint man

>be me
>high school age
> beta
> see girl I know at local garage sale event
>taking evasive menuevers
>working.jpg
>looking at all he crappy shoes on a shelf
>shelf is in the corner
> she comes over
>cornered
>used to kinda like her cuz we sat next to each other in choir last year
>hey user, you remember me?
>ofcourseido.giffy
>butimautistic.rar
>decide to act like I don't remember her
> she gets really offended and almost cried
>actually cried
>feelsbadman.jpg
>hang around a little longer
>makes it really awkward
>hit myself on the way out
Why am I so autistic? I still remember this.

aren't you full of bullshit today. OP was probably off-putting that girl due too his demeanor or ugly face. A crucial information which he forgot to mention or purposely left out.

Girls like a little goofy. Some douche who can make them laugh gets chosen over the intellectual, sensitive and caring retard.

Damn dude evasive menuevers
why didnt you want to see her

You need to let that shit go.

What makes me sad about this kind of thing is that most of the people who sit in these threads and mope could work past their issues if they actually put some effort into it. But most of them won't. They'll keep coming to these threads to feel bad about themselves, and just make it worse.

i've never had a girlfriend nor every really talked to one but there was this one girl i had my eye on she was always alone but today i saw her hanging out with some chad should i give up?

People really need to stop saying Chad. It is one of the gayest habits that this site has and that's saying something.

yep dude game over

It's good though. Puts things into perspective.

Chad and Stacy makes me picture 80s terms in pastel yellow sweaters. In like tennis shorts.

but this guy is alpha as fuck

Teens.

literally this. these entitled pricks will act like their lives are so fucking hard and unbearable, post sad frogs and enable each other in this epitome of homosexual circlejerk, but they won't even try retrospection.

Fucking millennials man. This generation is the worst our planet has ever witnessed. Bunch of stacked up losers.

You were clearly high af and she didnt like that. Quit getting high af during the day and people will see more value in you, since thats what you really want.

You're not going to become alpha. You either have it or you don't.

Just go for other girls dude. Date within your bracket. Forge a meaningful relationship with a girl that is looking for the same thing. Hot used up bimbos looking for handouts when they're 30 aren't the same thing.

Maybe she was just talking to him, try talking to her. But if you think she's out of your league she probably is.

The irony here? I, the person you're replying to, am a millenial.

i get you man but i've been building myself up for quite i even started nofap 4 months ago i've been trying to talk to her but i really thank i have no chance she's really beautiful

Probably was the high. It can make you really take things the wrong way. I know from experience. Can make you focus on whatever you think is right. And usually your not right, because your high as fuck.

He's a millennial too. And he's probably a degree or two (at most) away from the type of person he's talking about.

Trying to disassociate yourself from a nebulous stereotype of a generation doesn't make you better.

exceptions are not the norms

Dude then you got to talk to her....now or never. Next time you see her just try.

i was thinking about complimenting her and then asking for her number

I'm an early 90s alpha male who has achieved more than your entire ancestry, against all the fucking odds shoved in his face by a life so unfair and hard that'd send shivers down your worthless privileged spine.

How to Be Happy:
>realize life will suck for a few years
>forget all past regrets
>put up a fake confidence, this will help improve your social life
>realize you don't really have anything to lose and say 'fuck it' when doing something you normally wouldn't do
>convince yourself you are HAPPY and CONFIDENT with yourself, even if it isn't true. Keep telling yourself this
>strive to improve your self image
>you'll understand what to do next
Getting high helps.
youtube.com/watch?v=w28NKJJHPZM

Nope.

You're a shitposting retard who spends his days on the internet trying to convince everyone of that.

Do it!!!! You gotta learn it on your own. If it doesn't work out try again.

I never tried to disociate myself from my generation, I never even said anything about generations, I just said this thread is depressing.

Exactly. And "depressed Cred Forums user" is nowhere near the norm for a millenial.

Sorry Cred Forumsro. Wish I could send some money, but currently having financial issues myself.

No. Be smart about it, but don't overthink your conversations. Convince yourself you are confident. You can compliment her, but try to ease her into sort of being your friend before you ask for her number.

fuck it bro i'm gonna go for it, thank you

stop projecting. go post some green text and sad frogs to tell others how you're grieving over a slut, who smiled at you then went on with her day.
>How could she just smile and not blow me
>I'm worthless
>so depressed
>want to kill myself

>compliment her
>ask for name
>give her my name
>tell her she looks beautiful
>ask for number

Why would you compliment her twice? That's just kind of weird.

I don't know how to help you other than to say that if you were good at your job, find another one in the same field doing the same thing. You might even make more money than you did at the old job.

Listen to him, ease into the conversation. Take it a little slower

what do then?

At least you're in college and have friends. What's there to be depressed about? Quit being a whiny bitch. There's people out here who don't have shit.

I'd just like to know what it feels like to be loved by a nice girl

> be me, roughly 3 years ago or so
> about to break up with gf... phone in hand
> her name pops up, fuckfuckfuck
> user, i'm pregnant...
> shit.jpg

And yet here I am. Fuck.

what the fuck is worth working 5 bucks an hour for?

I've never made that little money and I've been working since age 13.

Have some fucking standards man.

that's all the words your worthless public school education helped you to come with?

you have bigger reasons to be depressed m8, like your illiterate ass

I am smarter, richer, and more successful than you. I already know I am. I'm sitting in a millionaire dollar home on a lake with two boats, a pontoon and a jetskit, and I have an inheritance coming my way that your little brain would malfunction over the thought of its value.

I am better than you, and I always will be, you lying faggot. You're going to say I'm lying, but I'm not, I can tell you that much right now. Just remember--I'm better than you. You can say whatever you like--I've got more money and intelligence than you, and I believe on some level you implicitly understand the latter.

Bitches that age are especially crazy. She might not like you, or she might be totally into you and afraid to show it, or she just got ditzy and forgot to ask your name.
Don't judge yourself by how you think others perceive you, too much speculation is it good

TL;DR

>i had my eye on

ever try talking?

No way, really it's going to happen tonight?!
And I'm not in danger any more?!
How cool

no that's why i said i've never really talked to much girls

One girls opinion in a sea of them does not matter. Don't place doubt on yourself over something so minuscule, you are better than that.

just get up and talk to her, stop being a sour puss. ask her if she wants to hang out. have a few drinks or smoke some bud. if shes not into that kinda stuff, at least do something.

no he's not. he's an attention whoring pig who can't do nothing on his own

fuck off

Just take it easy and slow, like normal, casual conversations.

aww did it hurt. are you going to make another feels thread about how someone bullied you on b and blame all your future problems on them

Don't be mean user, we're in a safe space.

I didnt think about getting a bunch of attention i just wanted some people to talk to

i wish Cred Forums would allow italics.

cmon man what's the worst that could happen? and before you say "lololol i'm ugly" this is me with my GF of five years.

Thanks man

All of you struggling, don't give up, i believe in you.

>be me
>be 2 hours ago
>at football game with friends
>friends both brought girlfriends
>sat there basically alone between the two couples
>left at half time, walked home in the rain

looks like she was cheating on you with a black dude. can't blame her though, who would wanna fuck you anyways

looks like ur out of her league bro

whatever makes you sleep at night fam. I'm not the one who's depressed in here.

of course he is. but he wants to mope around first before accepting that

His shirt does more or less say hes a cuck

LOL i never fucking noticed that before.

social promotion at its best

>working under the table.
make sure youre all paid up on taxes and send his ass to jail for tax evasion and defrauding the irs.

This even though I'm the same way