Ask a homeless vet of 13 (army 4 deploys i ppl heart) years anything

Ask a homeless vet of 13 (army 4 deploys i ppl heart) years anything.

inb4 faggot and kill yourself.

What do you fap to?

What airsoft brand do you use

Faggot, kill yourself.

How did it feel to fight for foreign interests and kill civilians?

W/e gets my gears going i guess not too weird or specific.

kid brother played air soft, tokiyo marui i guess is his fav. not big on remembering the war tho...i already lose enough sleep as is.

awww you so cute and edgy.... your friends must think you a real mad man huh?

Bad......really bad.... i joined because i was too broke and too white to qualify for college grants... drank the cool-aid for the first 5-6 years and worked hard to be "high speed" the sparkle started wearing off as more of my friends died off or went suicide...

Do you feel your country has failed you?
Would you do it differently if you could?

were did get deployed at?

Have you engaged the VA and the SSI disability folks?

What was the character of your discharge and why specifically are you homeless?

If you have medical and/or mental issues not being addressed, the vets on the Hadit.com forums are usuallly helpful.

I gotta get some sleep or I'd respond in more detail, but do the smart thing and get help.

they have failed many of my brothers.....ive watched them lose their kids, wives, homes, ect

differently....id take the shit interest loan and do college instead.... the state im in treats vets like shit and the va is fucked... so id kick my younger self if i had a chance....

wtf op, i know that veterans can go into the VA and have a roof over their head that night.

why have you made the choice to be homeless?

1 tour on route clearance teams in iraq
2 tours in Afghanistan working clearing caches and "assisting" (had to do near everything ourselves) the ANA with op's
1 Afghanistan training their army and police for the NATO-MTAS crap

Why don't you just live here?

sounds shitty tho

What city? What skills do you have besides killing? Do you suffer from PTSD?

what was your MOS

How many men, women and children did you kill?

the terms of the assistance here
id be registered as "unfit" to have any of my firearms registered to me due to the "possibility" i might have "ptsd" might be "bitter" or "disgruntled"......id rather keep my gear stored with family and try to get back on my feet.

-still waiting on the va.
-not sure how id file under SSI
-was honorable discharge (clean service)
-had to fix what dental was wrong out of pocket
-still waiting on a med assessment.

was.....took combat jobs....volunteered for cross anything to bee "indispensable" ...now have been made expendable and seemingly obsolete.

adv munitions training, CBRN (NBC), ORD (explosives 3rd chem), airborne, air assault, Haz-mat, sling load insertion methods, armorer, some gen clerical from last site, adv general instructing, sere school.

Kill yourself Brian

first 11x, then cross trained commo 25u series, then ord 89d series, then 74d series CBRN ect.

thought we where making the world a better place bro.

Guess thats it huh?

I have a friend that is a civilian contractor...his job is ordnance disposal. He Makes very good money....it's what he did when he got out of the Army.

Basically he goes all over and blows up ordnance

Company name?

ive got until they close the lobby here so ill blah a bit...

i pay for my hair cuts twice a month by clearing any brush or trash from an old town mini strip mall and the barber lets me shower in the back mud room.
my sleeping kit and tent have become my best friends.
once the silt settles in the bucket you can wash your clothes with river water.
tooth care is key.
and mini solar to keep my sansa playing music is everything to me.