What type is Cred Forums? Also general MBTI thread

What type is Cred Forums? Also general MBTI thread.

>inb4 almost everyone is INTP
>inb4 Myers-Briggs is bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
16personalities.com/enfp-personality
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
strawpoll.me/11325182
16personalities.com/istp-personality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Test: 16personalities.com/

ISTP-A.

ESTP-A
Entrepreneur huh

Entp here

intj iq 180

>180
uhhhhh

ok.

Edgy

I'm a Scorpio.

lost

kek

Nah you're cancer

INFP

What a fucking surprise

ISTP

Also INFP

Is a lonely life, user.

ISFP

INFP also.

16personalities.com/enfp-personality

Not surprised. I'm one of those hyper-emotional introverted extroverts, and I don't like making myself the center of attention or the leader, but if that's where I end up, I enjoy it.

Daily reminder that if you're F instead of N, you should be euthanized.

/r9k/ likes to spread this around.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Good with my result

lawls

Image is also dope

INTP here. Myers-Briggs is bullshit, though.

Hourly reminder that if you forget which letters are interchangeable, you should be castrated.

>tfw anti-SJW INFP :(

On point

God damn it...

I'm suprised. I've posted a couple of these threads before and have not seen another ENTJ in them.

You're a lot closer to the middle of the spectrum for all of the letters than I am though.

;) It's ok, INFP here still loves you

lmfao @ INTJ on this one

ISTP here
I enjoy parties and other social degenerate activities, but I do also like a set of rules to follow.

Are you guys thinkers or feelers?

strawpoll.me/11325182
>strawpoll.me/11325182
strawpoll.me/11325182
>strawpoll.me/11325182

mediator master race reporting in

muh nigga

Your personality type is:
Logician (INTP-t)

INTP-A

75% Introverted
76% Intuitive
76% Thinking
81% Prospecting
87% Assertive

hell fucking yeah

INTJ nigger. Just recently had to do this for my Conflict Management class.

Calling it master race doesn't convice us nor yourself that your shit personality is any good ya twat

yup

at least my dad loves me

Thinking is for patricians, feeling is for plebs.

>tfw no ENTJ dominatrix gf.
INTJ, btw.

I'd like that.

So many INTPs.

I was surprised as well lol.

INFP

INTJ is master race.

Another tier list thing

This most of the times. Got Debater twice as well, felt more connected with that description tbh but I keep getting this one

ENTP, too
We are mean

You must be right in the middle when it comes to introversion and extroversion.

Master Race ENTP bitches. We rule by pissing everybody off ever, causing them to shit all over themselves in embarrassment.

ENTP Master race checking in

so many introverts
lets post careers too

infosec analyst, trying to either join NSA or CIA's clandestine (DO)

Fucking top kek.
That sentence was good.

Medical student
ENTJ

Facebook messenger is gay as fuck.

lot of Logicians and Virtuosos in this thread

just saw Lab Technician.

Where are my brothers at to hijack this thread?
I've taken this a few times and i seem to get this more often than i do INTP
This is still the psychological equivalent of an astrology reading.

So true.

Estj-t

INFP - Pursuing web development/programming. Sounds unlike an INFP, but I grew up with the Internet and computers, so it makes sense.

I really am, I think the only thing I did different was "I like being at the center of attention", sometimes I love to attention whore and have a room listen to me, but most of the times I really, -really- don't

INTJ
Engineer

OP here.

ENTJ
Engineering Student (Mechanical Engineering major, Aerospace Engineering minor)

Quit my job so that I can have a social life and party on weekends.

Sell things and do odd jobs to keep busy. I also front my friends money for weed to turn a profit. I make more than I would working some part-time minimum wage shit-tier job in college in much, much, much less time.

help idk if im infp or intp the test said intp but the time before that it said infp

No, I do not sell weed myself.

Do it again

ISTJ-A

You're so cool

(ESTP-a)

CAMPAIGNER PERSONALITY (ENFP, -A/-T)

INTP runs Cred Forums.
Es and Fs need not apply.
EF**s need to be euthanized.

Intx

What would you answer to the question, "When you're in an argument, do you find it more important to protect your intuitive truth even if it offends the other person"?

If you answer yes, you're probably more INTP. If not, you're probably more INFP.

ISTP-A
16personalities.com/istp-personality

okay i'm INTP. its just weird because I never thought it'd be related to Einstein and all these other great people like that. i'm fucking stupid as shit

ISTJ-A

INTJ mathfag. Just about to graduate and currently giving private lessons in math, physics and chemistry. Also thinking about studying music.

It doesn't mean your smart retard, its just a gay thing. I'm INTP too

Your potential is greater than you think. Find your life purpose - the thing you're passionate about/can earn a living with/are good at. Once you find that, you'll see how smart you are.

It's hard to be smart in something if you don't care about it all that much.

entp master race checking in

Istp- a
Fuck yo' couch, nigger.

ENTP Aerospace Engineer bb

oh okay few. but still

Okay. I'm looking at either becoming a surgeon or ethical hacker or some other cyber sec job.

Says I'm superior to all.

To those of you into politics, what's your type and political ideology?

>INFP) Left-leaning Independent

I feel like the only ENFJ in this whole website. I'm so sorry for all you Logicians. Truly a master race, too bad none of you have a potential for anything. True logicians, commanders, debaters and architects can actually do something with their lives. Unlike all of you. Shit tier personalities you received for your awful selves.

Insecure
NEET
Totally
Pathetic

ESTJ

>INTP
>Anarcho-Capitalist

>tips fedora

ENFP-A

very cool

At least you didn't create the monster :(
Jk, taking pride in that

Awful

This is not how you bait.

Totally me

INFJ

pretty spot on for my gay ass

I overthink way too much which is the source of all my insecurities, but fortunately there aren't too many of them. I just enjoy being indoors, with/without people.

i have aspergers

ENTP my nigga

Yeah. It also says that only like 1% of the population is INFJ, I call bullshit

Damn intj-t is so spot on it's errie. The section about romance pegged me good. I am very frank and my lack of success with relationships has lead me to believe everyone else is irrational. It's to the point where I rather stay single than pretend and play these silly social games just to court a mate.

"Sentiment, tradition, and emotion are INTJs' Achilles Heel. Social standards like chivalry are viewed by INTJs as silly, even demeaning. The problem is, these standards have developed as a means of smoothing introductions and developing rapport, of managing expectations, the basis of personal relationships. INTJs' propensity for frank honesty in word and action tends to violate this social contract, making dating especially difficult for them."

Pegged me good indeed.

People that actually go on Cred Forums are sort of a social minority. My friends have taken this same test around me before and usually they end up as S types. My psych teacher in high school had everybody take this test once and there were only like 5 iNtuitive types in our class of 24.

Where the hell does that come from?

the test?

spekr.org

what does this make me?

Completely fucked.

RARE

Someone just say rare?

If you were a female you'd be an energetic stripper. Who's very observant of the patrons and empathic of their feelings. You'd make a shit load of money from forever alone dudes.

fucking annoying

>All E*F*s are fucking annoying.
>Loud and overemotional.

Suck my ass