Any medfag can help me out?

Any medfag can help me out?
This guy's face is bleeding all over and his hands disappeared.
Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
forum.goregrish.com/threads/student-brutally-murdered-with-a-steel-pipe-being-impaled-into-his-skull.39138/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what I could understand, for the curious. I couldn’t pick everything because of the gurgles, the echo in the room, and they have an accent I’m not familiar with.

0:50 how come it didn’t cut?
0:52 open him more
0:54 put the stick in his mouth (he used the spanish word that refer’s to animal’s mouths)
1:00 shit he bit it, he wanted to cut his tongue off
1:02 let it go!
1:03 let it go, make him scream… there you go
1:07 put the stick in his mouth now that…
1:08 put it in put it in put it in
1:12 put it in. shit, so he doesn’t scream
1:17 now he won’t scream for shit
1:41 you picked the wrong side son of a bitch
2:04 what the fuck dude
2:16 son of your whore mother
2:18 put a rag for the stick (?)
2:19 step on him Dani (?) step on his chest
2:26 shit… let him go already
2:28 he’s leaving already
2:32 cut his… let go off his…
2:34 he’s almost leaving

He needs a band-aid

He's ok. His favourite movie is face off

>medfag = newfag

Link?

Go to best gore user. It's pretty brutal

This is by far the most brutal thing I've seen on the inter webs thus far.

For those who wants the video, there you go.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Should i stop watching gore videos if im 13?
will if fuck me up socially?

Saw this in another thread.

Looked like a fucking movie prop.

I had to put my phone down when he screamed. Fuck.

Underage b&

Yes, but you're already fucked up socially if you're on Cred Forums

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

I'm 31 and seen a shit load of internet gore.

This has deeply unsettled me, however. Even when they stab him in the mouth with the box-cutter he grips it with his teeth and tries to hold on just to keep surviving a few moments longer. Eyeless, no face and no hands lying in his own blood while a bunch of Mexican savages feebly attempt to cut his throat with Sweet Child of Mine playing in the background.

Fuck. That's enough internet for today.

definitely a new classic...this one makes me cringe too forum.goregrish.com/threads/student-brutally-murdered-with-a-steel-pipe-being-impaled-into-his-skull.39138/

why do you guys get so pissed if a kid gets on this board every now and then?

MODSSSS

Because it's an 18+ board you faggot. We don't want you here. This place is shit enough without you fuckers making it worse.

wrap tourniquets around his neck and elbows to stop the flow of blood so he doesnt bleed out. apply hydrogen peroxide open wounds to help avoid infection. wait for medical professionals to arrive.

the fuck did i do? i just lurk

>Just lurk
>replied to posts

you dont know anything yet, thsats why...fuck off and come back when you have something to say that might matter.

what don't i know?

You don't know how to triforce

same man, this shit straight triggered me. I remember when I saw a beheading video in high school and it was all I could think abut for like a week. This shit brought all of that back. I seriously wanted all of mexico nuked after this shit

the way they're just casually talking, the radio in the back, the guy is still fucking alive and they just keep drawing it out. fuck me man.

▲▲

call a vet

How arousing is it?