Hey Cred Forums, I need help. It's my second time snorting cocaine...

Hey Cred Forums, I need help. It's my second time snorting cocaine, what's the recommended dose of powder you're supposed to snort? I've snort a third of a capsule like pic related and other than numb gums and throat I'm not feeling anything special. Is this normal for the dose I snorted or is the powder i bought weak?

all of it

Are you being ironic?

I've never really dosed out cocaine like that before. You just make a line that looks reasonable and go to town.

1 pound is a good amount for therapeutical use. More that that would do more harm than good. be careful OP.

COCAINE BRUH
COCAINE

who the fuk sells them in capsules? How much is even in a capsule?

1 gram should last u like a 6-8 lines.

Cocaine is cut with local anesthetics as its also what coke does. You got cut to shit powder. Hit your man up and say "cmon man, you put too much cut in it", and trust me, he'll go "Oh my bad" and you'll get the decent product.

These people will sell you chalk if you believe its even half decent. When you do coke you will know it. If you snort powders and it dosen't make you go apeshit, you ain't got the good shit.

Remember its supposed to feel so good that people DESTROY their lives over it.

Your dealer needs you as a customer, tell him his shit is bad, he has to make it up to you.

COCAINE

IF THE ANYUERISM DOESNT GET YOU, THE CSNCER CERTAINLY WILL

What your children will look like when your wife does cocainrle

>what's the recommended dose of powder you're supposed to snort
all of it

Woman cooking meth who was also on cocaine

lines waste cocaine
get enough to fit on your pinky finger's nail OP

burn victim

no, if you were dead you wouldnt ask stupid questions
take how much you took the first time
work your way up from there.
life isnt that hard

>Remember its supposed to feel so good that people DESTROY their lives over it
What exactly is the expected effect? Euphory? Relaxation?

Recommended dose is zero according to medical professionals.

Come on man

Cirhosis is only permanate

Cocaine has its uses- but if you don't know what you're doing with it, just don't use it.

Cocaine sucks, Gatorade is better.

COME ON MAN!!!

ITLL ONLY CAUSE A LITTLE TUMOR IN YOUR BRAIN TO FORM

NOTHIN A LITTLE MORE COCAINE CANT FIX

Come on man!

It only does a little damage to your brain

hows it like to be someone with morals exclaiming them on the internet

0.1-0.3g per line novice-expert

Come on man!

Cancer is just cancer

Its nothing to be afraid of

Anything to be cool, right?

cancer because of cocaine? lol - doctor house

Come on man

You dont always die from cocaine.

Sometimes you just get a little sick thats all

It takes a while to take affect asshole. Take it easy or ull end up od ing

Come on man

All that dopamine's gotta end up somewhere.

Certainly not in your piss/shit

NO IT DOSENT. If you snort good shit it goes STRAIGHT into your nostils and into your blood and you feel good within a minute or two.

WHY DO YOU GIVE ADVICE IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA?!?!?

Straight into the nostrils

So thats what will decay first, I see

They dont call it snorting a line a "bump" for nothing

Got her kik?

Or her kik?

Cocaine is really inconsistent about dosage because it's usually been cut with something multiple times to maximize profits. Usually you go with a conservative sized line to judge quality and then make the next line based on the that. You can also just do little bumps once you're high enough, or keep doing lines. It's a matter of personal preference generally.

I'd guess something like 1/20th of a gram for your test line and go up from there.

Coke is considered pretty overrated by most people I know, but it is a nice party drug. It's way too expensive for its high. If money isn't a problem, it's great. Just watch out, the main thing coke does is make you want more coke.

Couple hundred milligrams

Fucking this. Most addictive substance I've ever had. Watch yourself user.

Fucking don't. How about that.

Cocaine nowadays is just fucking terrible all around. Unless SOMEHOW, magically you find a bomb-ass pure hookup which is like fucking a fucking $100 bill in the middle of the sahara. Don't do it dude, not worth the risk of shit they put in it.

I've seen them cut it with the nastiest shit you could put in your lungs, if you even tried to mainline it, you'd fucking die.