Opinions on dipping and dip of choice. let the mouth cancer commence!

opinions on dipping and dip of choice. let the mouth cancer commence!

Smokefag reporting for duty.
I only chew at work, and I chew faggot snus because I'll get written up for spitting.

This is quite literally cancer. Off yourself.

Smoking n chewing is fucking stupid.

Kill yourself faggots.

so you swallow your spit?

I don't dip often. But when I do, I prefer Grizzly wintergreen. After the first two hogs, that burn gets kinda comfy and nice.

People actually stick that stinking shit in thier mouths.

anyone who dips deserves the badness caused by the dips

More or less, although spitting isn't really necessary, hence "faggot snus" and not just "snus". I only use it when the nicotine cravings get really strong. I don't really get breaks at my peasant job.

I'm a smoker, typically.
Camel 99's are my smoke of choice.

this might be the dumbest thing ive ever seen

screw dip, try some snus m9

and stop that mint flavour shit, raw is the best

Only sexy when chicks do it.

i do horse riding lessons and clean stalls so i can spit where i please so its pretty great minus the paycheck part

>dip
>flavors

What a bunch of pussies.

The best dip I ever had was Stokers Straight. I mainly use Cope Straight, but every now and then I'll order one (Canadafag, they're not in stores)

Tony Gwynn says it might not be a good idea. He also said only whites go to heaven.

yes, just as you stick a stinking dick in your mouth everyday faggot

i chew redman and beachnut mostly but i dip stokers mint at work

Yeah, I do both, but Red Man is only an occasional thing because it's too sweet for me

Funny enough, dipping is healthier than smoking.

Right on. I work at a gas station/convenience store. It's a small mom and pop operation, and I work the afternoon shift alone. The odds of getting in trouble for spitting are pretty low, but if a customer complains about me I'd be in deep shit. Also, snus is cheaper at my particular store.
I much prefer to smoke, but I can only smoke when there are no customers in the store and nobody operating the gas pumps. I usualy end up smoking about 5 drags, then putting it out and going inside when a customer shows up.

Cope Mint all day everyday

Sour cream and onion

Fuck yeah bud. You ever put your can in the fridge/freezer for a while? Shits cash

>Dipping

kek fucking hillbillies. Enjoy no one wanting to be within 50 feet of you. Go fuck a pig and set your trailer on fire with you in it.

mfw i live in the city and cant smoke inside my office so i put a dip in for that constant nicotine fix

>FUCKING DISGUSTING.

First choice would be copenhagen wintergreen long cut while on the green chain.

Grizzly green pouches are the way to especially if you don't chew often

And then spit in a cup you keep on your desk, right you fucking redneck scumfuck? Set your face on fire.

>spending money to give yourself cancer
>doesn't even get you high

lmao bruh

Cope Long Cut, anytime I'm not eating, sleeping, or smoking.

Only time I spit is when I'm done with the dip. Spreading bodily fluids all over the place is fucking gross.

Or if you chew a fuck ton throughout the day... *summons extreme nicotine addiction*

Eight at a time sets you up nice.